• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Bbhp
Urkle x omg
Super silver temple (a friends)
The SST is fox tailing like crazy, not much frost but some big old SSH spears.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 607102 View attachment 607103 View attachment 607105 Bbhp
Urkle x omg
Super silver temple (a friends)
The SST is fox tailing like crazy, not much frost but some big old SSH spears.
All looking awesome.aome of the time a plant doesnt look as frosty it actually is.well the nugs are but the wee bud leaves arent as frosty and we all know its the frosty bud leaves that make a plant look extra frosty.iv noticed alot of sativas dont have frosty bud leaves but theyr still mega dank and resin covered.

kds710

kds710

I rocked the gogi og last season outdoor. Was super dank. Didn't save cuts which was a huge let down to my patients. Hoping one of these females is just as good. Both have a very berry flavored stem rub.
My least favorite goji out of 5 females as far as structure and looks turned out to be the one I chose between two potential keepers, it's my all around go to for day and night now,super gassy/fuely stench and a gassy inhale/earthy fuel exhale. I'm from Western Mass and lots of heads prefer my Goji OG pheno over Chemdog D. Some true true OG quality fire to be found in the Goji packs glad we still got a couple packs left

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I rocked the gogi og last season outdoor. Was super dank. Didn't save cuts which was a huge let down to my patients. Hoping one of these females is just as good. Both have a very berry flavored stem rub.
Its very similar papa but the phenos are a good bit shorter.well mine were anyway.would be good in a breeding project i think.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Hey everyone, been awhile but i will try and post more often especially with the bodhi beans a buddy will graciously be letting me run.
The Fuzz week 8 1/2
20160620 195938

Silver Lotus
20160619 143908

Both nearing the end of flower under an LED. Ill post more as harvest comes near!

kds710

kds710

Hey everyone, been awhile but i will try and post more often especially with the bodhi beans a buddy will graciously be letting me run.
The Fuzz week 8 1/2View attachment 609917

Silver Lotus
View attachment 609918

Both nearing the end of flower under an LED. Ill post more as harvest comes near!
Both look awesome bro what kinda smells you getting from the fuzz? Any real chemminess coming through? Supposed to be a great yielder too

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Both look awesome bro what kinda smells you getting from the fuzz? Any real chemminess coming through? Supposed to be a great yielder too

She has a nice chem funk to her, not overpowering though, im excited to smoke her! The yield however i cant comment on. I grow under a 350 watt LED and shes smaller than my other girls. Plus her shoes are full of organic soil. Ill have dry weight soon.
Heres a silver mountain nug
20160622 200034

Shes got nothing on @Limonene and his spears but oh my the stone and smell... top shelf right here!

Top Bottom