Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Some nice nugget tree pics ^^above white Lotus is just frosted. nice work @socalpunx
Vanilla marshmellow funk yum yum. that mothers milk dry nug shot is just screaming loud, looks delicious @Dan Knuggs
Im sitting on dream beaver, golden triangle and gogi Og. Looks like I will have to be moving these up in line to crack a pack sooner than expected after seeing the above pics n descriptions. Looking FUEGO as always @waayne

H

happy b

Would you happen to know what the AE stands for in Bodhis Cali Yo (AE77 Cali O x Yo Momma)?

Where would the burnt rubber smell be coming from in that SSDD, That would be a Hashplant,yes?
Is the Applachia a Hash Plant by chance?
Got 3 of these going and each one smells Totally different. Smells from burnt rubber to grape and can't describe the last one yet.
The Ae 77 in the make up of the cali o in blood orange and satsuma stands for Aeric(the guy credited with the cut.like "kromes the white,kind of thing).the genetic make up of appalachia is green crack & jj nyc tres dawg.i would be willing to bet theres a decent bit of hashplant in sunny d through the bunbashine side.the things iv heard about the sunny d...wow.never heard anyone say anything but its some of the best straight up repugnant shit theyv ever grown.bubbashine is bodhi,s own personal favorite.he calls it "stick to the bag weed"

H

happy b

I have one pack of seeds from Bodhi and I can't wait to pop them. :) There are definitely a few other packs that he makes I'd like to get.

Love Dawg (Love Triangle × Appalachia)
--
This glistening jeweled queen weaves together the OG kush and Chemdog lines using the elite green threads of Blockhead, Afgooey, and Green crack. The complete genetic breakdown is TK x Afgooey x Block head x Green crack x Tres dawg. Expect huge yields. Some phenos create smokey silver tinged foxtails "dawg tails". Creamy chemmy soaring fruity spirit sorbet for the senses. Heavy wands of crystallised nuggles to turn on the muggles. Botanical blazing mind hyperdrive.

Yeah, those are going to be awesome... Gunna nuggle my muggle.
Djahlova put up some cracking pics of love dawg up on frostiest plants the other day.(im hoping he will post some here)they looked shit hot.as doez the white lotus,solos stash and tiger milk(i hunted everywer for tigermilk and couldnt get em.) Posted above.good job@Dan Knuggs and @socalpunx .

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

New to posting pics, hope this turns out right

Blood Orange

I got two phenotype expressions. One was dead on Cali O, same I used to grow from the third floor in Oakland back in the early 2000's late 90's. The other pheno was a very nice plant, but nothing outstanding about it. Smell was nice, potent, but not Cali-o. This was out of 5 seeds, 2 males, 1 female didn't make the cut.
Blood Orange Harvest 10 20 14  Favorite6

NL #5

I was really excited about this phenotype. I only popped 3 seeds and had 2 males. The only female that was flowered grew like a BEAST! Amazing structure, donkey dong nugs, and zero mildew, mold or bugs. The only thing this plant lacked was smell, very bland. The high is very powerful as well. I am excited to pop the remaining 27 seeds in search of a similar plant with more smell. I loved my nl#5 back in 95, amazing herb. Hope I can find her again.
NL 5 Harvest 10 20 14 Favorite 5

Still NL #5, just trying to show the size and denseness of the colas. I am a big dude, with big hands. Literally 2ft, 4 oz colas.
NL 5 Harvest 10 20 14 6

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Now for the Dom Perignon of the cannabis world IMO, Super Silver haze. This is Silver Mountain from Bodhi, SSH x Appy. I only popped three seeds, 2 female and 1 male. The first female yielded well, and smelled like mango funk! Zero bugs or mildew on these plants as well. The second pheno was a HUGE yielding, trainwreck smelling, DANK plant. So good in fact I bought another 3 packs in hopes to find an amazing keeper. The genetics are here in this hybrid, maybe even a future elite clone only. I also bought up a bunch of SSH Temple in hopes to find some great herb.
SSH Harvest 10 21 14 5 Favorite
SSH 9 25 14 2

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

In the fridge I have at least one pack of: Ancient Og, Blood Orange, Silver Mountain, Sunshine Daydream, White Lotus, Clusterfunk, Tiger Milk, Goji Og, NL #5. I am really going to dig into the SSH, Sunshine Daydream and Ancient og next season. I am trying to fill my 30x48 greenhouse with 12 plants.

H

happy b

In the fridge I have at least one pack of: Ancient Og, Blood Orange, Silver Mountain, Sunshine Daydream, White Lotus, Clusterfunk, Tiger Milk, Goji Og, NL #5. I am really going to dig into the SSH, Sunshine Daydream and Ancient og next season. I am trying to fill my 30x48 greenhouse with 12 plants.
Some loveley bodhi classics getting posted ther bulldog all those strains look nice and chunky.you have some nice ones in the seeds stash too.i would love to get my hsnds on a pack of Blood orange clusterfunk and tigers milk.i hope your going to let us know how all those badgirls turn out bulldog.bodhi,s strains just grow that much better stronger and more vigorous than the vast majority of strains on the market IMHO.(give or take a few from the few other good breeders)i was thinking about gettimg strange brew -sweet skunk x snow lotus,but i got some greenpoint from the zon.theyv got purple goji x MC but you,l have to call coz its not listed.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I will for sure report on how those strains turn out. I kept the SSH clones from last year and I will run those again as well. The plants I posted was my first experience with Bodhi, and it was very solid. Really nothing bad to say about any of the plants I grew out. The blood orange was a little weak IMO, but the ladies love it. Can't wait to pop the rest of the beans. I am doing a couple light dep houses this year as well, so I hope to blow through my remaining seeds over the next 12-16 months.

That strange brew caught my eye as well. Just might be part of my next order.

H

happy b

Now for the Dom Perignon of the cannabis world IMO, Super Silver haze. This is Silver Mountain from Bodhi, SSH x Appy. I only popped three seeds, 2 female and 1 male. The first female yielded well, and smelled like mango funk! Zero bugs or mildew on these plants as well. The second pheno was a HUGE yielding, trainwreck smelling, DANK plant. So good in fact I bought another 3 packs in hopes to find an amazing keeper. The genetics are here in this hybrid, maybe even a future elite clone only. I also bought up a bunch of SSH Temple in hopes to find some great herb.
View attachment 467860 View attachment 467861
I was just looking at your pics again there bulldog.those are some impressiv buds,and the SM tree at the bottom...truely magnificent!i wish i lived somewere the sun shines enough to produce plants even a quarter that size.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Thanks Happy B! I got a super late start this year also, didn't get the plants into their final pots until July 14ish. This coming year I am soooooo ready for. Got my raised beds finished, and if I can get my soil supply yard to get their crap together I will have another 40 yards delivered. My full season plants should have 500 gal each, just stoked!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Next year from Bodhi I am popping a full pack of Ancient OG, two packs of Sunshine day dream, and 50 or so wish mountain beans. Don't know how many females that will leave me so I always have my clones as a back up. GG #4, GSC forum cut, Trainwreck, Cherry Pie. I also got a pack of Yeti f3, and might buy another and pop those as well. If plant numbers didn't matter, or if I could afford 10 properties to grow on, I would be a much happier man. For now, I will have to stick to what I got going. ;) Can't complain, I know how good I have it.

juniper

juniper

Great thread so far.

I'm currently in the process of flowering his Prayer Tower (Lemon Thai Sativa x Appalachia).

This phenotype is very indica in structure, bushy, somewhat leafy, with shorter
internodes. Slower growing phenotype. Stretches perhaps 75%.
By contrast, the Apollo 13 in the same tent stretches 200%.

The leaves are unusually thin for an indica phenotype, with red petioles.
It's been flowering for 3 weeks and is looking like it will yield well, at least
relative to the size of the plant.

Hopin' for some serious dank!

S

steelcanaries

i saw on NGR Riot seeds had a hybrid called Lemon OG for 80 bux....but it sounds oh so good...just not sure if this is legit....heard some shady things about Riot...if B says its all good, thats all I have to hear....the cross was Bodhis PineSoul cut of Goji x DF lemon thai indican pheno........sounds bomb...

slausongardens

slausongardens

i never had much luck getting bhodis seeds to germ.. i still have a few left in a pack of sunshine daydream that ive always really wanted to check out but they never pop for me.

also have his big sur holy weed. i grew a few and they werent too special.. maybe ill try again cuz i think i have 2 left.

he does have some crazy crosses thats for sure.

Top Bottom