Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Hey I found the bodhi thread lol. I am currently testing his red eye jedi strain, and finished testing his blueberry hashplant last month. Both are excellent strains, my blueberry hashplant was a hashplant to the truest definition. Kief just flying when I was trimming, most amount of heads I have gotten from trimming a plant to date. I got 8/10 females with the blueberry hashplant so things were a little more packed in flowering than I would have liked so they certainly could have done better but I loved the quality. I am about halfway through with flower on the red eye jedi, havent taken any pics lately but this pic is from day 20 of 12/12 and she was frosting up pretty good already. That g13/hp dad is something else.
Next pic is of my favorite pheno of the blueberry hashplant, had a blueberry garlic funk that was quite pleasing for someone who likes skunk and diesel flavors. She changed color to a burgundy maroon not quite purple color at the end so quite appealing to the eye. Last pic is of my pile of kief heads from trimming.
View attachment 524574
View attachment 524575
View attachment 524573
I also have grown Lucky Charms, Golden Triangle, White Lotus, and Black Triangle. Popped 4 seeds of all, 4/4 germ on all except the lucky which was my fault because I left the rooters for those ones too moist so only 3 popped and 1 damped off. Got 1 female from both the lucky and golden triangle, I unfortunately gave the clone of the golden triangle to a friend and it died so no more of that one. But I got 2 females from the white lotus and all males from the black triangle, so I had clones of both the lotuses and the lucky. I am still running the lucky charms and the white lotus that yielded a little better, the white lotus were both pretty similar otherwise. I really like the flavor the white lotus because it is just so pungent, like fresh rubber gloves as weird as that sounds lol. And killer potency to boot.
First shot is the white lotus, second is the lucky
View attachment 524576
View attachment 524577
Man I tell u what that lucky charms pic has potm written all over it...Which reminds me .....VOTE G gnome!!!

Calixylon

Calixylon

Thanks @happy b, Thats one of the mothers I may keep after I see how she flowers. I take 4-6 cuttings, and just toss or give away the ones i dont need. Ive got one more pheno of the Solo's Stash, this one is alot more viney, and stretchy, and grows almost like branchy Poplar Tree, it also threw insane amounts of preflowers, i thouhgt it was autoflowering at first, but after a couple weeks i realized it just had some big ole preflowers, and hopefully will translate to big ole buds. Unfortunatley i dont have a Mom of this cut, ill take some photos of the girls in flowering, there not to my standards as they were abused, but i need something growing becasue i cant keep having to buy shitty weed, from bad greedy growers

215 User

215 User

Re-start...

Mother grew so fast next thing you know it's 8 ft.+! @wavegem hybrid has the most vigor I have experienced & hadn't flowered yet so I took some clones to start over & top at 1' 6" this time around. 12 weeks would if literally been a tree so had to chop!

Sour Dawg x Sunshine Daydream
Sour Dawg x SSDD clone   7 23

H

happy b

Re-start...

Mother grew so fast next thing you know it's 8 ft.+! @wavegem hybrid has the most vigor I have experienced & hadn't flowered yet so I took some clones to start over & top at 1' 6" this time around. 12 weeks would if literally been a tree so had to chop!

Sour Dawg x Sunshine Daydream
View attachment 524777
They look like some nice thin sativa dom leaves on that wee cutting.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea i just saw that he was releasing some RKS crosses. I wonder how they are, and if there truly RKS or just another Sweet Skunk wannabe. There is almost no info on any of his strains, and their is even less info from anyone with alot of experience growing his strains. Kind of makes me a bit nervous when all the descriptions are from the man himself, but hopefully this release will get people to show off some of his gear.

H

happy b

Yea i just saw that he was releasing some RKS crosses. I wonder how they are, and if there truly RKS or just another Sweet Skunk wannabe. There is almost no info on any of his strains, and their is even less info from anyone with alot of experience growing his strains. Kind of makes me a bit nervous when all the descriptions are from the man himself, but hopefully this release will get people to show off some of his gear.
I highly doubt its a real deal rks.its skunk no1 but i think itz possible theres rks type phenos in that line.iv heard great things about his gear.from knowlegeable guys.especially his wcsd.

H

happy b

Keep me posted on those sour masters from med man please calixylon.im curious about MM gear.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea unfortunatley Med Man isnt as into the plants descriptions, Bodhi's got that shit on point, obviously its all just to sell more seeds, but Bodhi's descriptions make me crack up when i read em. The descriptions dont exist for MM new gear drop, be nice to get some more info, hopefully soon. Be intresting where he got the RKS hes dropping, if it was a clone, or if he did some kind of reverse enginerring thing, doubt that but maybe MM will speak on that if we summon him

Calixylon

Calixylon

Haha yea actually may have been me, I ordered thos Sour Master (headband x master kush) and i saw nothing on any of his posts about the cross. So i asked him directly in a few posts, and he said good things would be found, but was kinda flakey. Almost made me think he did some huge Headband pollination of every cut he owned then sent the beans out. I know hes got good stuff since he won alot up in Cananda, but just kind of weird, i had the clone so im gonna run it and see, but it raised flags when he was a bit standoffish, if i was a breeder id want all the redflags to be buried.

Top Bottom