Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Just Harvested my multi strain bhodi grow. The Blueberry hill came out awesome as usual. I was going to let the blueberry hill go next round but I cant make myself get rid of her.
I got a keeper pheno of the white lotus. the rest of the white lotus came out kind of airy and leafy without the tight bud structure I was looking for. I came out with a couple really nice synergy's . One of the synergys that Im going to keep turns very purple towards the end of flower. The other synergy, had great structure and resin but didnt turn colors and it gave off a strong pine-sol smell.

Limonene

Limonene

Just Harvested my multi strain bhodi grow. The Blueberry hill came out awesome as usual. I was going to let the blueberry hill go next round but I cant make myself get rid of her.
I got a keeper pheno of the white lotus. the rest of the white lotus came out kind of airy and leafy without the tight bud structure I was looking for. I came out with a couple really nice synergy's . One of the synergys that Im going to keep turns very purple towards the end of flower. The other synergy, had great structure and resin but didnt turn colors and it gave off a strong pine-sol smell.
I had the same experience with the white lotus. Got any pics of your ladies?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bbhills one id have loved to have tried.i dont suppose your in the Uk?
My synergys turned out pretty nice too.one inparticular was really dank but i got the cut mixed up with the not as good ones and threw it out.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Sorry I didn't get any pics before I started harvesting. I really need to get a better camera than my crappy iphone. Ill get some pics of the dry product once its ready to go. Ive got another pack of the white lotus to see if i can find another chunky one. Going into the grow, I was very excited about the white lotus, but the Synergy ended up stealing the show in my opinion.
Next round is going to be some reeferman g13/HP, Cannaventure TKxECSDf2 and im flowering out my dream lotus for the last time.

ETA: Sorry Mr. Bee, I'm from Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, that settles it. Been looking at that strain list (specifically the Supernaturals) for about an hour now and finally decided,"Fuck it, I'm gonna try to grab those Colombian crosses." So I guess I'll email him at 12:01am on 4/20 haha. As much as I think they may be a little difficult to grow indoors, I just can't pass up an opportunity to get legit Columbian anything.

Btw, anybody know wtf Bandaid Haze is? Tried searching for any info on it but found nothing.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sorry I didn't get any pics before I started harvesting. I really need to get a better camera than my crappy iphone. Ill get some pics of the dry product once its ready to go. Ive got another pack of the white lotus to see if i can find another chunky one. Going into the grow, I was very excited about the white lotus, but the Synergy ended up stealing the show in my opinion.
Next round is going to be some reeferman g13/HP, Cannaventure TKxECSDf2 and im flowering out my dream lotus for the last time.

ETA: Sorry Mr. Bee, I'm from Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Hey cannaventure have some excellent strains.they have a tk x blackberry kush.cant remember wat its called but i liked the look o it.never got em though.

Limonene

Limonene

bod2.gif

Limonene

Limonene

Jesus Christ... Would you just stop it already? Haha! First with that Bodhi tester list, now with this "Buy one get one free" shit. I'm trying to SAVE money and narrow down my seed collection, not expand. Just stop it! Hahaha!!!

Anyway.... Wha'd you end up getting? Hahahaha!!!
Haha I'm thinking purple wookie - I've got enough appy, SL and g13 seeds packs thought I'd try something new. Not sure about the freebie though

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Any of you guys growed out the purple urkle X snow lotus. Says outdoors only . does she have big girl genes?

Top Bottom