Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Purple Unicorn x 88g-13 HP testers coming along nicely.
IMAG0317

Minitiger

Minitiger

Anyone run the Jungle Spice or Clusterfunk?

I ran the Clusterfunk. Really easy plant to grow (as, it seems, most of Bodhi's strains are). Threw out big ol' Indica-type fan leaves, nice fat OG-ish looking buds. Took about eight weeks to finish (but I was running an 11/13 light schedule; probably would've taken nine weeks or so under 12/12 and also probably would've yielded better, too). Got reeeeealllyyyyy frosty, stank like what you would expect, considering the parents: pretty Sour Diesel-ish (sans the fuel part; more sour) and also deep dark hash smells and it yielded pretty well, although I think I could've done better. Unfortunately, there was an accident in the drying tent and I lost it while it was hanging, so I never got to sample the smoke, but yeah, judging from the one I grew out (got one female from three seeds), it's worth a run. I have more seeds of it and will give 'em a go again at some point.

There's pics of my Clusterfunk on this thread and I also have a log of it here at the farm. Search "Bodhi Apollo 11 and other strains" and you'll find it. I mean, if you're curious and all haha.

Limonene

Limonene

Hey limo i think those 2 tk x sl i popped are male.one deffo is not sure on the other.
keep popping!

Love Triangle (Triangle Kush × Snow Lotus)
--
This was a real surprise for Bodhi Seeds. They thought it would be similar to the Goji OG, but with its own subtle differences it has no real lemon berry twang like the Goji OG, instead, a full range of really unique phenos, from plumeria OG modules, to sparkling wild cherry chemmy playdoh spearheads, dumpster glue and spearmint kush nugglings. Some phenos come with frosty massive OG like nugs, and the most amazing muted cherry playdoh pepper chem kush aroma, with huge glistening stalked trichomes. If you like digging in the genetic treasure chest for special ladies, this is a great line to explore with enough variation to please any palette, and the potency to immobilize even the seasoned dankster.
--
(Hybrid; High Yield; Plant Height - Tall; Flowering Time 9 Weeks)
--
(Bodhi Select Pheno - Described as a bigger chem cherry version of og without the pine lemon twang)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

keep popping!

Love Triangle (Triangle Kush × Snow Lotus)
--
This was a real surprise for Bodhi Seeds. They thought it would be similar to the Goji OG, but with its own subtle differences it has no real lemon berry twang like the Goji OG, instead, a full range of really unique phenos, from plumeria OG modules, to sparkling wild cherry chemmy playdoh spearheads, dumpster glue and spearmint kush nugglings. Some phenos come with frosty massive OG like nugs, and the most amazing muted cherry playdoh pepper chem kush aroma, with huge glistening stalked trichomes. If you like digging in the genetic treasure chest for special ladies, this is a great line to explore with enough variation to please any palette, and the potency to immobilize even the seasoned dankster.
--
(Hybrid; High Yield; Plant Height - Tall; Flowering Time 9 Weeks)
--
(Bodhi Select Pheno - Described as a bigger chem cherry version of og without the pine lemon twang)
Sounds fuckin dynamite!
My goji lines dont have berry twangs.my straight goji is just pure earth fuel funk.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I ran the Clusterfunk. Really easy plant to grow (as, it seems, most of Bodhi's strains are). Threw out big ol' Indica-type fan leaves, nice fat OG-ish looking buds. Took about eight weeks to finish (but I was running an 11/13 light schedule; probably would've taken nine weeks or so under 12/12 and also probably would've yielded better, too). Got reeeeealllyyyyy frosty, stank like what you would expect, considering the parents: pretty Sour Diesel-ish (sans the fuel part; more sour) and also deep dark hash smells and it yielded pretty well, although I think I could've done better. Unfortunately, there was an accident in the drying tent and I lost it while it was hanging, so I never got to sample the smoke, but yeah, judging from the one I grew out (got one female from three seeds), it's worth a run. I have more seeds of it and will give 'em a go again at some point.

There's pics of my Clusterfunk on this thread and I also have a log of it here at the farm. Search "Bodhi Apollo 11 and other strains" and you'll find it. I mean, if you're curious and all haha.
Great description of clusterfunk.how did u lose it drying?never heard that one before.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i know im repeating myself..

but...

you guys grow amazing plants!!!

i love all these new tester grows... and new grows of old favorites...

im finally forgiving myself for not being on breedbay as much as i would like, by showing my dedication to the community through creation....

seedlings for this years outdoor are up and going... (mostly landrace indicas, rks hybs, nepalis and indians... and some oaxacans)

testers are done for the sunshine daydream hybrids..

and im ready to unveil my new seed company called supernatural selections. its a back to the future pure f1 hybrid and landrace... return to the source... only way forward is going backwards, deep line dream seed alchemical cannabis transformational interactive time machine.

heres the new tester list, things probably wont start happening till 4/20, please dont send request emails yet as mrs b is still finishing up the wookie testers. you can enquire on 420 or after or sooner if i give the word. [email protected] your welcome to post this tester list to other forums if you would like.

Chemdog D x ssdd
chem 1 x ssdd
ssh x ssdd
butterscotch x ssdd
goji og b cut x ssdd
axis x ssdd
wifi x ssdd
gsc forum x ssdd
gg4 x ssdd
blue dream x ssdd
road kill unicorn f2x ssdd
fat cherry x ssdd
purple diesel x ssdd
wookie 41 x ssdd
dread bread x ssdd
the white x ssdd
tk x ssdd
HA og x ssdd
cherry-o x ssdd
kasmir 22 x ssdd
atf x ssdd
mendo purps x ssdd
strawberry milk x ssdd
Chemdog 91 skunk va x ssdd
tigermelon 2 x ssdd
loompa headband x ssdd
stardawg guava x ssdd
bubba kush x ssdd
3 kings og x ssdd
kush 4 x ssdd

supernatural selections:

vietnamese 7 x columbian x afghani
Hawaiian sativa x columbian x afghani
bandaid haze x columbian x afghani
bubba x kashmir
mango biche x kashmir
black kandahar x kashmir
congo pine x kashmir
lao x kashmir
purple malawi x kashmir
axis x kashmir
vietnamese 7 x kashmir

thank you to all the testers, even if we are slow to respond all the data is being compiled.
Anyone know what fat cherry and cherry o are?

Latest posts

Top Bottom