Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Get in touch with bodhi and he will sort you out - I had some issues (not herms) with a pack of ancient og and bodhi came through for me like a legend.
yeah I love Bodhi you know mate, I feel for him since I gather hes not been well personally. I wont bother him mate, I just wont buy that plant ever again and i will tell other people not too also, its no where close to being a marketable product :-) I know what works from his offerings so i will stick with that :-) When people I trust the opinion of, eg you and Bee, I will snaffle those also :-)

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

can anyone tell how long sunshine daydream and more cow bell should be expected to flower for?
View attachment 591901
View attachment 591902
That's all going to depend on phenotypic expression, for what it's worth My Sunshine Daydream and more cowbell took at least 9 weeks. Be patient they're both worth it!

EDIT oops I didn't know so many people already answered that

Limonene

Limonene

yeah I love Bodhi you know mate, I feel for him since I gather hes not been well personally. I wont bother him mate, I just wont buy that plant ever again and i will tell other people not too also, its no where close to being a marketable product :) I know what works from his offerings so i will stick with that :) When people I trust the opinion of, eg you and Bee, I will snaffle those also :)
I've just snaffled some more packs, purple wookie, space monkey and another pack of SM. got Congo spice, sweet skunk x snow lotus and wolf pack as freebies. Got to love 420 deals.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

thanks for the responses. man, it's gonna seem like a decade before this round finishes but i i'm jazzed for what's coming.

Ecompost

Ecompost

If u f2 those bad girls let me know, that was a cross I really wanted to try but I snoozed
sure man, if I get the right pheno as I only have a single packet and they have been OOS ever since, I think Crockett has it someone told me bro but that was OOS too when i looked, I want to grab some of Crocketts so I can compare the two, find out if they are the same or whose is better

Limonene

Limonene

sure man, if I get the right pheno as I only have a single packet and they have been OOS ever since, I think Crockett has it someone told me bro but that was OOS too when i looked, I want to grab some of Crocketts so I can compare the two, find out if they are the same or whose is better
Is crickets any good? Im hearing mixed reports

FiveAM

FiveAM

Went a little crazy and got something like 18 packs(including freebies)! Love these 420 sales.
Going to pop some Clusterfunk and Wolfpack seeds first and see what happens.

Anyone know the reasoning behind not releasing the Wolfpack and just giving them away?

Limonene

Limonene

Went a little crazy and got something like 18 packs(including freebies)! Love these 420 sales.
Going to pop some Clusterfunk and Wolfpack seeds first and see what happens.

Anyone know the reasoning behind not releasing the Wolfpack and just giving them away?
He may have not got permission to use the giesel for profit. he has done that with a few lines before, notably the dj short blueberry lines. A lot of Bodhis best lines used to be his freebies, not sure if that is still the case as i haven't popped any freebie packs for ages.

FiveAM

FiveAM

He may have not got permission to use the giesel for profit. he has done that with a few lines before, notably the dj short blueberry lines. A lot of Bodhis best lines used to be his freebies, not sure if that is still the case as i haven't popped any freebie packs for ages.

I don't keep up on all the do's and don'ts and who can and can't. So if what you say is true, it would be logical. Just glad to get these genetics into the stable.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Im so glad I checked this thread today! I gotta get in on that bhodi promo.

Hey quick question, I just took on my cousin as a patient with Brain cancer. His cancer is in remission now but he suffers from sever headaches and pain associated with his eyes. He also has trouble Sleeping and his appetite isn't what it should be. He says the Oxys hes prescribed don't even touch the pain hes in and Hes tired of the Docs telling him to swallow more pills every time he goes to see them. I would like to pick up some seeds that have awesome pain relieving, appetite increasing and will help him sleep through the night.

What would you guys recommend from bhodi that might help me alleviate some of my cousins pain?

I would assume Id be in the market for some really heavy couchlock inducing indica's.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Great news farmers

We will have a drop from Bodhi Seeds this week
Bodhiseedslogo

Cluster Funk - Chemdog 91 x 88 G13/HP
This one is adding more chunk to the funk.... using the same 88 g13/hp male that was used in tranquil elephantizer and dank sinatra. the hashplant pheno dad has an awesome structure and deep oily fuely funk that weds perfect to the tall knobby greasy skunky sour Chemdog 91.
Clusterfunk

Cougar Milk - So Cal Master Kush x Appalachia
This is a limited edition remix of Tiger's Milk (Bubba Kush x Appalachia) using the so cal Master Kush clone as the mother instead. This hybrid should be very similar to Tiger's Milk with unique highlights from the so cal Master, expect heavy duty frost, dark roast chocolate kush and chemmy fruit aromas, knockout potency, and a champ outdoors as well as under the midnight sun
Cougar Milk

Lando's Stash - Suge Pure kush x Snow Lotus
Star Wars bounty hunter stash remix: this is a genetic remix of Bodhi Jabba's Stash strain (Bubba kush x Snowlotus), using the Suge Pure kush as the mother. The Suge Pure kush is very similar to Bubba kush, La affy, and Socal Master, most likely a close relative. Considered the hardest hitting and richest of the broad leaf Cali kushes, with a warm spicy exotic aroma and deep full spectrum effects that will warp space and get the party started at the intergalactic cantina everytime
Landos Stash

Moontang - Chemdog 91 x Snow lotus
The primal queen of the chem family, the Chemdog 91 skunk va clone is finally woven into the snow lotus genetic mandala of green fire. Moontang is a Chemdog family high priestess of unparrelled potency and sensual complexity. Aromas and flavors range from an extreme mixture of sour, skunky, musky, funky, chemmy, herbal, sweet and tart. Generous rock hard pointed wizard hat shaped buds with incredible resin content, grows very similar to the Goji OG with sour chemmy tones replacing the berry pine of the Goji. The effect begins with the sativa influence of the snow lotus and ends with the the knock down power of the Chemdog.
Moontang

Pura Vida - LA Pure Kush x Appalachia
Pura Vida is good life bud. Taking the queen of kush cuts and letting the Appalachia male do its love magic thing, a very beautiful strain has arisen from the scented breasts of the earth mother. Aromas and flavors of deep feminine earthy woody musky menthol pine creme fresh on a funky under layer of chem citron. Deep thoughts and easy stepping, this is a sativa dominant play on the kush and chem families. 9 weeks from clone, upper medium harvest bounty. Love the life you live!
Puravida

Love Triangle - Triangle Kush x Snow Lotus
This was a real surprise for Bodhi Seeds. They thought it would be similar to the Goji OG, but with its own subtle differences it has no real lemon berry twang like the Goji OG, instead, a full range of really unique phenos, from plumeria OG modules, to sparkling wild cherry chemmy playdoh spearheads, dumpster glue and spearmint kush nugglings. Some phenos come with frosty massive OG like nugs, and the most amazing muted cherry playdoh pepper chem kush aroma, with huge glistening stalked trichomes. If you like digging in the genetic treasure chest for special ladies, this is a great line to explore with enough variation to please any palette, and the potency to immobilize even the seasoned dankster.
Love triangle

:smoking:

Latest posts

Top Bottom