Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Should i nick them with a razor down the seem where it cracks?
Best to scarify em.a razor blade could damage the embryo inside.
Get a match box,sand paper and some glue and glue some sand paper onto the inside of the match box and let it dry.then pop in yir beans and shake it like fuck

Keekee

Keekee

Ok ill go with the sand paper,and ill try a razor cut on one with the sunshine daydream what ever method works ill do on the ancients.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Day 35 and dense as rocks...

Keekee

Keekee

Ok ancient og update.
The razor seemed to dangerous,so this is what i did.
I dug up the sunshine daydream and ancient og i sanded the crease of the seed where it normally cracks open.
after that I squeezed the seed from the pointed ends very gently to the seed cracked open.i then got a tooth pick and pride open the seed.the seedlings looked healthy i pulled off half the shell and placed them back in the jiffy pellet.

I was extremely careful I didn't damage any of the seedlings doing this.
The operation definitely went well just a matter of if they will grow now.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ok ancient og update.
I dug up the sunshine daydream and ancient og i sanded the crease of the seed where it normally cracks open.
after that I squeezed the seed from the pointed ends very gently to the seed cracked open.i then got a tooth pick and pride open the seed.the seedlings looked healthy i pulled off half the shell and placed them back in the jiffy pellet.

Fingers crossed.

Limonene

Limonene

Ok ancient og update.

My church is praying for them.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Blue Tara coming down on the 15th at 61 days
View attachment 615469
Looks solid.bubbashine(the mom used to make bluetara)is bodhis personal favorite cut .wen u consider all the cuts he has thats gotta mean something.
i think the sweet blueberry flavor comes more from the bubba in bubbashine rather than the blue moonshine like youd think.bodhi doesnt use pre98 or katsu bubba he uses the one called original bubba and rather than the coffee type smell the other bubba cuts are known for the original bubba is reported to have more of a blueberry muffin type smell and taste.

william76

william76

Looks solid.bubbashine(the mom used to make bluetara)is bodhis personal favorite cut .wen u consider all the cuts he has thats gotta mean something.
i think the sweet blueberry flavor comes more from the bubba in bubbashine rather than the blue moonshine like youd think.bodhi doesnt use pre98 or katsu bubba he uses the one called original bubba and rather than the coffee type smell the other bubba cuts are known for the original bubba is reported to have more of a blueberry muffin type smell and taste.
The bubba i ran of csi smelled quite a bit like the old stinky nl,it was nice smoke,76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The bubba i ran of csi smelled quite a bit like the old stinky nl,it was nice smoke,76
Thats an s1 of the bubba im talkin about.the original bubba.has a kinda blueberry muffin smell.well te actual cut does.thats y i was chasing a cut o yours.
bty will keep yir mince pies peeled for the posty tommoro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom