Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

IMG 20160711 160354673 HDR

Heres a pic from under the canopy. What do you guys think about defoliation of some of the big fans to let light down to the smaller branches that ain't quite as tall as the mains.

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Lol I'm the same way! I was going to pop like 6 niburu and black triangle and I ended up popping 30 total lol.
Lol I did the same thing this spring. Ended up planting double what I had planned for. But my very limited space indoor, won't be able to do that through winter. I'm already trying to decide on how many beans to drop next round as I only have space to flower 2. Don't wanna start a bunch of extras and have nowhere to go with them. But don't want to only plant 2 and end up with a male. Got around 8 weeks to decide on that so we'll see.

umbra

umbra

I've been sitting on a few Bodhi strains ( 73 to be exact ), and I decided to pop some of those famous 1 off packs that Bodhi sends out. It simply says, OG (loompa) x snowlotus. I ran into Loompa at the HTCC in San Fran last year and I asked him about the OG. It was yeti F2. So I popped 5. They're about 2 weeks of so. Photos to follow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom