Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

White lotus day 23 flower. Taller one on the right. First bodhi strain I've ran. Loving how it's looking so far. Melvanetics the Evelyn on the left. Can't wait to run some other bodhi gear!!
IMG 20160721 004939
IMG 20160720 190455978
IMG 20160720 190040959 HDR

kds710

kds710

I've been sitting on a few Bodhi strains ( 73 to be exact ), and I decided to pop some of those famous 1 off packs that Bodhi sends out. It simply says, OG (loompa) x snowlotus. I ran into Loompa at the HTCC in San Fran last year and I asked him about the OG. It was yeti F2. So I popped 5. They're about 2 weeks of so. Photos to follow.
Yeti f2 x snow lotus should be some frosted out gas in those packs

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Looking forward to a smoke report for that Blue Tara my friend!

Man that nug looks deelish bro im lookin forward to your personal opinion on it, usually blue tara smoke reports make me salivate no lie

Ok so sorry been toking on the blue Tara and forgot to answer this for you guys. Now bare with me cause I'm horrible at this but I'll try lol.

So while I was trimming it there was this intoxicating rotten sweet fruit smell, it was super fruity with Kush earthy tones. Like I had a big bowl of berries in front of me. I'd compare it to say like some blueberry muffin mix, with a side of hot creamy butter lol. The taste is very sweet and smooth, defently get all berry with slight lime on the inhale and Kush earthy on the exhale. Very dense smoke and body numbin high. It's been great for my nerve pain. Deff was a Kush leaning pheno I found. Nugs are hard as rocks. Had a friend over who always smokes bowl after bowl and he quit 3/4 the way through and passed and said I'm good lol.

It's defiantly one of my fave smokes right now!! Bodhi has some good shit.

incogneato

incogneato

Ok so sorry been toking on the blue Tara and forgot to answer this for you guys. Now bare with me cause I'm horrible at this but I'll try lol.

So while I was trimming it there was this intoxicating rotten sweet fruit smell, it was super fruity with Kush earthy tones. Like I had a big bowl of berries in front of me. I'd compare it to say like some blueberry muffin mix, with a side of hot creamy butter lol. The taste is very sweet and smooth, defently get all berry with slight lime on the inhale and Kush earthy on the exhale. Very dense smoke and body numbin high. It's been great for my nerve pain. Deff was a Kush leaning pheno I found. Nugs are hard as rocks. Had a friend over who always smokes bowl after bowl and he quit 3/4 the way through and passed and said I'm good lol.

It's defiantly one of my fave smokes right now!! Bodhi has some good shit.
Sounds like you're enjoying the fruits of your labor! May have to look into her in the future myself. I have some goji beans I have to pop first though

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just for shits and giggles, I submitted this photo for the "Plant of the Month Contest" haha. Tree of Life at around 8 weeks:

IMG 2556

Been a while since I've been on this thread, so I'll post some of the latest shit. First up is another ToL.

IMG 2511

IMG 2512
IMG 2512

IMG 2514

For anybody who's interested in growing this strain, it is a SERIOUS fucking nitrogen hog. I shoulda given it some form of nitrogen when I first flipped. So, yeah, anybody who's thinking about growing this strain, keep that in mind.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Sorry, couldn't resist this pic of the above ToL, almost full-plant shot:

IMG 2515

Next up is one of the Larry Lotuses:

IMG 2520

IMG 2521

IMG 2524

Both of the Larry Lotuses I have going are flopping all over the place. There was some speculation that maybe the SSDD seeds I got weren't legit (I'm inclined to believe that maybe they weren't myself), but these Larrys definitely are legit. Having said that, I don't see the Snow Lotus male improving structure or anything like that. I have to say, I've just been staking and tying and staking and tying for weeks. Still, these plants look like they're gonna produce pretty fucking good. Rock-hard buds and the smell is spot-on Larry. Very "floral, men's aftershave" thing going on, along with the typical kush thing. Smells great.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And another Larry Lotus:

IMG 2549

IMG 2550

IMG 2552

IMG 2553

IMG 2554

This one is leaning more to the OG side than the other Larry, I think. You can see just how badly it's flopping in that full plant shot. Ended up tying that one top that's leaning way over right after I took this pic.

So, yeah, there's some Bodhi for y'all. And don't forget to vote for the plant of the month! Unless y'all are gonna vote for somebody else, in which case, forget haha!

Last edited:
mack 10

mack 10

Sorry, couldn't resist this pic of the above ToL, almost full-plant shot:

View attachment 618489

Next up is one of the Larry Lotuses:

View attachment 618494

View attachment 618495

View attachment 618497

Both of the Larry Lotuses I have going are flopping all over the place. There was some speculation that maybe the SSDD seeds I got weren't legit (I'm inclined to believe that maybe they weren't myself), but these Larrys definitely are legit. Having said that, I don't see the Snow Lotus male improving structure or anything like that. I have to say, I've just been staking and tying and staking and tying for weeks. Still, these plants look like they're gonna produce pretty fucking good. Rock-hard buds and the smell is spot-on Larry. Very "floral, men's aftershave" thing going on, along with the typical kush thing. Smells great.
Really like the look of these Larry Lotus plants. Do they have that signature Larry
OG goodness?
Bodhi has so many strains, it's crazy.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Really like the look of these Larry Lotus plants. Do they have that signature Larry
OG goodness?
Bodhi has so many strains, it's crazy.

Well, I haven't blazed them yet haha, but yeah, they smell exactly like the Larry that I get down here in SoCal.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I've been sitting on a few Bodhi strains ( 73 to be exact ), and I decided to pop some of those famous 1 off packs that Bodhi sends out. It simply says, OG (loompa) x snowlotus. I ran into Loompa at the HTCC in San Fran last year and I asked him about the OG. It was yeti F2. So I popped 5. They're about 2 weeks of so. Photos to follow.

Yeah, I'm super-interested in seeing those, too.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice work @Minitiger , some beautiful plant you have there. That ToL faded out looks so awesome!

Thanks! They look pretty dang-near done, which is surpring since they're barely eight weeks in. I may chop on exactly day 63; definitely not gonna let 'em go more than 66 days, I don't think.

Top Bottom