Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 619116
4 plants there , the majority of the front left and front middle is the one u want! She is lovely.
Nice limo.very nice indeed.
Silver Mountain pics.

early on -
View attachment 619102
finished with 4 female with three phenotype(appearance). here are some pics -
View attachment 619106

View attachment 619107

View attachment 619109

View attachment 619110

what have you seen? looking for comments. Ladies are in great shaped but is this a weird spread of phenos?

-
RSN
Lovely stuff.at this time of year i get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuckin jealous of the outdoor cats and theyr big outdoor grows.just seems more "romantic" to me ya know?outside in the sun with your plants or chopping em down in the evening.just seems like id like that more than being stuck inside.

Limonene

Limonene

Nice limo.very nice indeed.

Lovely stuff.at this time of year i get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuckin jealous of the outdoor cats and theyr big outdoor grows.just seems more "romantic" to me ya know?outside in the sun with your plants or chopping em down in the evening.just seems like id like that more than being stuck inside.
That's the gayest post I've ever read.
Bodhi is on the Adam Dunn show tonight fellow bodhi-ites

Minitiger

Minitiger

Only watched the first seven minutes or so so far, but two suspicions have already been confirmed. One: Bodhi's kind of EXACTLY how I thought he'd be. And two: Adam Dunn is a fucking idiot. Never, ever listened or watched or anything else Adam Dunn-related and now I know why I never have. Dude is DUMB.

Anyway, gonna watch the whole rest of the episode right after I get done in the garden. Yeah, Saturday night. I have no life haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, got to 17:22 and just couldn't take listening to Adam Dunn anymore. I really can't believe what a dipshit he is. It's supposed to be a BODHI INTERVIEW, and so far I've heard B say, like, three sentences. I swear, I'll watch the whole thing at some point, but holy fuck..... I can't believe what a moron Adam Dunn is. "Me me me me me....." I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since all radio hosts are self-absorbed, narcissistic dickheads, but still.... Wow. Dude is a fucking moron. I can only listen to him talk in five minute intervals, then I have to take a break.

If y'all can point me in the right direction, where Bodhi actually gets a chance to talk and all, lemme know. Cuz I can't listen to Adam Dunn talk anymore haha!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That's the gayest post I've ever read.
Bodhi is on the Adam Dunn show tonight fellow bodhi-ites
Yeah.you turned me out limo.cheers for that u bastardo.
iv watched a bit.fuckin adam dunn wont shut the fuck up and let bodhi talk.im watchin hoping b jumps up and goes "oi you fuckin arsehole!shut it!just fuckin shut it for two fuckin seconds so i can say somethin." But u know Bodhi is too much o a decent guy to do that.Dunn claims they wanted bodhi on for so long.then let they guy talk and when he does eventually get a word out Dunn turns away and starts talkin to someone off camera.so rude.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Okay, got to 17:22 and just couldn't take listening to Adam Dunn anymore. I really can't believe what a dipshit he is. It's supposed to be a BODHI INTERVIEW, and so far I've heard B say, like, three sentences. I swear, I'll watch the whole thing at some point, but holy fuck..... I can't believe what a moron Adam Dunn is. "Me me me me me....." I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since all radio hosts are self-absorbed, narcissistic dickheads, but still.... Wow. Dude is a fucking moron. I can only listen to him talk in five minute intervals, then I have to take a break.

If y'all can point me in the right direction, where Bodhi actually gets a chance to talk and all, lemme know. Cuz I can't listen to Adam Dunn talk anymore haha!!!
Im afraid he only gets to talk sporadically inbetween Dunns rantings

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

He was treating Bodhi rudely.Myself,I wouldn't even go back.Did he use to do the news?:banghead:

Limonene

Limonene

I watched the Mr soul interview a while back and the whole vibe in that interview put me off the show. The Bodhi interview was even worse, absolutely no fault of the B man but that Adam Dunn guy is so self indulgent, i found it quite frustrating.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I watched the Mr soul interview a while back and the whole vibe in that interview put me off the show. The Bodhi interview was even worse, absolutely no fault of the B man but that Adam Dunn guy is so self indulgent, i found it quite frustrating.

Yeah, like what Happy said: he'd ask a question and then just, like, turn to whoever that idiot in the baseball cap was and start talking to him. Completely ignored Bodhi (unless Adam Dunn is a master of having two conversations at once; who knows, maybe he is).

Like I said, never bothered to listen to the fucking "Adam Dunn Show," and own know why. I'll definitely watch the whole thing at some point (I think Happy said that the caller questions started around the 50 minute mark), but hoolllllllyyyyyyy shit, what a fucking idiot Adam Dunn is. Clearly has no respect for real cannabis breeding. No respect for integrity, for that matter.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Btw, y'all, feel free to vote for my "Plant of the Month" submission. I voted for other people's photos cuz that's what I thought you had to do haha!!! But now my votes are putting them over the top and pushing me out of the top three haha. I think it's a Gawddamn good pic, but I could be wrong. I usually am.....

I don't even care about the prize, don't even really know what it is, but I do think it's a good pic.

william76

william76

Yeah, like what Happy said: he'd ask a question and then just, like, turn to whoever that idiot in the baseball cap was and start talking to him. Completely ignored Bodhi (unless Adam Dunn is a master of having two conversations at once; who knows, maybe he is).

Like I said, never bothered to listen to the fucking "Adam Dunn Show," and own know why. I'll definitely watch the whole thing at some point (I think Happy said that the caller questions started around the 50 minute mark), but hoolllllllyyyyyyy shit, what a fucking idiot Adam Dunn is. Clearly has no respect for real cannabis breeding. No respect for integrity, for that matter.
Thats why its called "the adam dunn show" its all about him!76

Minitiger

Minitiger

Bodhi only touched on the Goji males he is using. Yeah I have another 1 of those one off packs of Triangle kush x goji and wanted to know more about the male he used.

I didn't get to that part of the show yet, but that's unfortunate that he didn't discuss it too much (although who can blame him when the dude he was discussing it with was that dipshit? Haha) I always wondered, like, what was it that he saw in that male that made him think that it would be a good male to use. Have you ever seen those pics of the Goji male? I've stared at it many, many times, thinking,"What did he see that led him to believe it would be good breeding material...?" I've even considered emailing him to ask, but I don't wanna bother him. Still, I've always wondered....

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aye me too.i just wanted to reach through and choke him out so the B man can talk.i mean they were busting to get Bodhi on then proceeded to not let him get a word in.
Dunn talking shite about how he was "the guy with the yellow hair"
SO FUCKIN WHAT!we got Bodhi there willing to answer questions and your bangin on about how he "used to be the man" no u fuckin didnt.yir beans are pure utter garbage!!!

umbra

umbra

No the Iranian OG came from an Iranian man who had a few other things also. He was talking about OG's in connection with SnowHigh, but it was Tahoe and something else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom