Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Bodhi only touched on the Goji males he is using. Yeah I have another 1 of those one off packs of Triangle kush x goji and wanted to know more about the male he used.
@umbra heres a few pics o my keeper nepali og x goji f3.
Structurally its totally different to goji
20160425 193412
20160425 194006

kds710

kds710

Iv dusted off my goji cut and im just veggin it up a bit.i wanna run it next to the nepoji to show how different they really are.
this is a pic o my goji cut from ages ago.View attachment 621497
damn hap! why the hell cant I get my og's to stack like I see all your pictures even our synergy's were total opposite structure wise. Is it because your smaller quarters and maybe lights much closer to your plants than mine?

kds710

kds710

How many beans did you go through on the nepoji ? How did the other pheno turn out compared to your keeper?
don't mean to speak for the man but I'm pretty sure it was a tester pack from B. Hap found a nice pheno I love the way that bitch stacks those huge colas I see in the pictures. Nepali OG aka Nepali Kush is definitely somethin special that's why I popped some of my Mother's Milk (nepali og x Appalachia) seeds in hopes of finding a nice 50/50 Nepali-Appalachia pheno. Maybe a Nepali dom with an Appy yield...fingers crossed

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

don't mean to speak for the man but I'm pretty sure it was a tester pack from B. Hap found a nice pheno I love the way that bitch stacks those huge colas I see in the pictures. Nepali OG aka Nepali Kush is definitely somethin special that's why I popped some of my Mother's Milk (nepali og x Appalachia) seeds in hopes of finding a nice 50/50 Nepali-Appalachia pheno. Maybe a Nepali dom with an Appy yield...fingers crossed

Yea I got a pack of that Nepali og x goji f3, hope I find that pheno hap has. Was gonna run goji og next but think I'm gonna go with the "nepoji" instead

kds710

kds710

An old Goji OG pheno... female #4 from the second pack germed. Tasted and smelt like hashy marshmallow candy hearts super resinous a decent yielder and quick to flower but was too finicky of the 5 i had to choose for another round so after her second or 3rd run she was taken out of rotation. Me personally as far as the seeds i've run through i havnt seen a Foji pheno that i didnt wanna keep
IMG 20160802 180122

kds710

kds710

An old Goji OG pheno... female #4 from the second pack germed. Tasted and smelt like hashy marshmallow candy hearts super resinous a decent yielder and quick to flower but was too finicky of the 5 i had to choose for another round so after her second or 3rd run she was taken out of rotation. Me personally as far as the seeds i've run through i havnt seen a Foji pheno that i didnt wanna keepView attachment 621634
Goji damnit....fuckin Foji...

kds710

kds710

Lol. Yea man that's seems to be what most people say about the goji. That pheno looks amazing too. You have any whole plant pics of your gojis
Kinda shitty view but its the only one i have since i usually dont get to snappin pics til im done trimming, maybe take a picture of a nice cola or somethin but this plant doesnt really bless me with those big @Mr Bee colas lol but this cut is what legends are made of...its all about the finished product with this one here because she doesn't put out big weight im pulling about 100g or lessoff each plant on a good harvest (with brand new bulbs) . Because of this, only a select handful of homies get a fair divi of the spoils from my beloved goji gasoline pheno. This one just has ta be a good rep of nepali kush cuz this sure as hell is not snow lotus dominant...reason the nepali has piqued my interest lately. More pics to come
IMG 20160726 203444

kds710

kds710

Hopefully i havnt posted these already.. this is my extinct Goji #2 pheno. Some of my all time favorite right up there with current #3 but unfortunately she turned on me and after about a dozen times running her i began spotting pollen sacks. Gave her 2 more runs and the sacks continued to show up. I loved this plant/bud its hard to imagine how much better of phenos there truly is to be found in these goji packs its just unreal. Thank you Bodhi!
IMG 20151202 124031
20150814 181158
20150814 181538

Limonene

Limonene

Hopefully i havnt posted these already.. this is my extinct Goji #2 pheno. Some of my all time favorite right up there with current #3 but unfortunately she turned on me and after about a dozen times running her i began spotting pollen sacks. Gave her 2 more runs and the sacks continued to show up. I loved this plant/bud its hard to imagine how much better of phenos there truly is to be found in these goji packs its just unreal. Thank you Bodhi!View attachment 621819 View attachment 621818 View attachment 621817
a really sad day but she lived a long and happy life and is in plant heaven now.
What week of flower would she start showing the male bits?

incogneato

incogneato

Hopefully i havnt posted these already.. this is my extinct Goji #2 pheno. Some of my all time favorite right up there with current #3 but unfortunately she turned on me and after about a dozen times running her i began spotting pollen sacks. Gave her 2 more runs and the sacks continued to show up. I loved this plant/bud its hard to imagine how much better of phenos there truly is to be found in these goji packs its just unreal. Thank you Bodhi!View attachment 621819 View attachment 621818 View attachment 621817
I hope I have a frosty lady like that in my pack of goji

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

Day 64 for these 5x Lemon Diesel x Wookies. 3 are putting out a diesel funk, 4 also have a lemon berry skunky thing going on, and one has all that plus an end whiff of Bazooka Joe... crazy! The terps keep smelling stronger daily, so I'm going to give them a few more days.

I am loving these!
LDxW 1 64 days 5

LDxW 2 64 days 4

LDxW 5 64 days 5

LDxW 8 64 days 5

LDxW  9 64 days 3

These last 2x pics are an Ancient OG at 54 days... she smells deelicious!
AOG 53 days

AOG 53 days 5

umbra

umbra

those lemon diesel x wookie sound interesting. the 91skunk has all kinds of terps.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

those lemon diesel x wookie sound interesting. the 91skunk has all kinds of terps.
I have yet to chop, but interesting is an understatement so far, lol! I'm not up on all the crosses, how's the '91 skunk play into this? Big Buddy's Lavender is very evident in the 2x wookie as male crosses I've grown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom