Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doctor dirt

Doctor dirt

You can easily build out a 20 ton for 500 bucks, Harbor Freight press, and they sell the attachments all over the internet, just look around. Tons of great threads on here on DIY Rosin presses.
Personally 3 grand for 20 ton vs making one generically $400-$600,
Could be using that money for better things IMHO
Thanks zen. There's a local guy who sells the plates and controller for $380 and then points you to harbor freight to get the size press you want. I want to play around with something affordable first to learn and understand before I drop the big coin.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

U sent me some fem ARC didn't u Horse?did u make em yourself?
I did, make sure you try those! It was a very happy accident... I had a little light leak, lol! But, I just fucked up, Alien did all the heavy lifting! A friend sent me the original clone, and these fems have been exact duplicates, so far, lol! I still have a cut going, and probably always will, it's the real deal. and, it would be just my luck that the rest of the seeds I have are duds! Don't ban me from the Bodhi thread!

ARCs

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I did, make sure you try those! It was a very happy accident... I had a little light leak, lol! But, I just fucked up, Alien did all the heavy lifting! A friend sent me the original clone, and these fems have been exact duplicates, so far, lol! I still have a cut going, and probably always will, it's the real deal. and, it would be just my luck that the rest of the seeds I have are duds! Don't ban me from the Bodhi thread!

View attachment 673470
What so one plant of ARC germed up and pollinated another plant of the same cut? Or itself? And youv grown out the offspring and they have all been good solid females with not even the odd wee nanner?if your saying ARC is the best youv ever had I suppose I better check some out wen I got room.just popped berms a couple weeks back.all fems.nitro cookies a black dog from humbolt some blue liver s1 from London city gen and running a test for jaws with some of his cereal pheno fpog fems so I'v filled my quota of seed poppin.exceeded it even as I usually do mostly cuts I know give me what I want and some seeds for a wee bit o variety.keep the pheno hunt going type deal.always better strains comin through or older usually rarer strains being brought to the community I could never stop poppin beans completely.i need the wee buzz of anticipation you get wondering what certain plants with certain smells will turn out like wen ready to be smoked or whatever you do with it wereas with clones you know what your getting so you don't get the excitement of trying new phenos.

JK420

JK420

Hey guys. First time growing Bodhi gear, got Granola Funk going. 2 a few days into 12/12 and another still vegging. Without searching through 122 pages of this thread, is there any info on the wookie 15 father?

incogneato

incogneato

Hey guys. First time growing Bodhi gear, got Granola Funk going. 2 a few days into 12/12 and another still vegging. Without searching through 122 pages of this thread, is there any info on the wookie 15 father?
I know its a cross of Big Buddy's lavender x Appalachia.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

What so one plant of ARC germed up and pollinated another plant of the same cut? Or itself? And youv grown out the offspring and they have all been good solid females with not even the odd wee nanner?if your saying ARC is the best youv ever had I suppose I better check some out wen I got room.just popped berms a couple weeks back.all fems.nitro cookies a black dog from humbolt some blue liver s1 from London city gen and running a test for jaws with some of his cereal pheno fpog fems so I'v filled my quota of seed poppin.exceeded it even as I usually do mostly cuts I know give me what I want and some seeds for a wee bit o variety.keep the pheno hunt going type deal.always better strains comin through or older usually rarer strains being brought to the community I could never stop poppin beans completely.i need the wee buzz of anticipation you get wondering what certain plants with certain smells will turn out like wen ready to be smoked or whatever you do with it wereas with clones you know what your getting so you don't get the excitement of trying new phenos.
It selfed itself! No nanners on the kids, either, but I've only grown out 6 of those seeds, and could have just gotten lucky! It's what I get asked for the most, even from folks with pretty high tolerances.

xenon730

xenon730

both of my gfunk cuts throw nanners upon ripeness. they're very obvious when they're small so they've never contaminated anything but does it every time. not uncommon in the plant as a whole at all, but i've found cookies crosses herm easily. take it for what it's worth but that's my anecdotal evidence.

incogneato

incogneato

Everyone I know who has had it, likes it instantly. It's nice socially. You can follow people's thought, you can respond w/out saying anything stupid. It's a good yielder. It's one of my favorites for daily use.

Hmmm...I'm gonna have some right now.
I haven't heard a bad thing about it yet!
I gathered that as well. Hahaha. Thanks though. Just looking to see if anyone knows what traits the father might pass on? Best way to tell phenos?
Yea I figured but its all I had lol! I know for sure there's some grows of it over at breedbay, you just have to dig around.

50State

Some info on the wookies from Bodhi..

wookie 7 (grapefruit lavender) f
wookie 4 (berry lavender) f

wookie 15 (male version of 7)
wookie 11 (male version of 4)

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

I found that while reading the Bodhi thread on another forum it is 1500 plus pages. I'm still sad over missing out on the ssdd x Wookie 41 freebies.

Junk

Junk

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

I found that while reading the Bodhi thread on another forum it is 1500 plus pages. I'm still sad over missing out on the ssdd x Wookie 41 freebies.
I can add to that (I think) that Green Dot Labs uses #6, I grew out #9 (or the opposite lol) IIRC, BB and Bodhi prefer the #9 version. It's a stinker, but oh man....it's weird to say, but I wish everything smelled like it. It just smells so damn good. Off the vine, the smell is still nice, but before cut down, it's hands down my favorite smelling plant.

And I'll add to that, it's the stickiest plant I've flowered. You just walk by it, no contact, and you will smell like that until you wash your clothes. It trashes clothing, gloves, sheers.

She's a beauty. Just a little too "speedy" feeling for me.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

wookie 25 (super potent)
wookie 41 (big fusion)
wookie 5 (in review)
wookie 8 (in review)

I hadn't seen anything about Wookie 25. Is it a female, or in any crosses?

I grew out a pack of the SSDDxWookie testers. I think it was Wookie#7, but not totally sure. Wonderful smoke with the SSDD pain relief. I got a lavender/berry smelling keeper, so maybe it was #4. I got packs of the SSDDxW#7, and Wookie41xSSDD for doing the test grow. It really is a shame B lost the SSDD mom.

Junk

Junk

I hadn't seen anything about Wookie 25. Is it a female, or in any crosses?

I grew out a pack of the SSDDxWookie testers. I think it was Wookie#7, but not totally sure. Wonderful smoke with the SSDD pain relief. I got a lavender/berry smelling keeper, so maybe it was #4. I got packs of the SSDDxW#7, and Wookie41xSSDD for doing the test grow. It really is a shame B lost the SSDD mom.
The problem for me is with "speedy" strains, my mind is going 1,000,000 miles an hour, and my body doesn't go anywhere. SSH et al, my brain is firing on all cylinders, just cracking fast. But my body doesn't go anywhere.

Is the SSDD x Wookie a "brain racer?"

Big Buddy must have a copy of the mom, no?

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

The problem for me is with "speedy" strains, my mind is going 1,000,000 miles an hour, and my body doesn't go anywhere. SSH et al, my brain is firing on all cylinders, just cracking fast. But my body doesn't go anywhere.

Is the SSDD x Wookie a "brain racer?"

Big Buddy must have a copy of the mom, no?
I'm not a big fan of a buzzy buzz either... I'm that way enough naturally, lol! Mrs B told me that they lost the SSDD mother for the SSDDxW cross I tested. It is not a brain racer, more of a smooth ride from the morning into the sunset!

Top Bottom