Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

I'm not a big fan of a buzzy buzz either... I'm that way enough naturally, lol! Mrs B told me that they lost the SSDD mother for the SSDDxW cross I tested. It is not a brain racer, more of a smooth ride from the morning into the sunset!
For what they are, they are both extraordinary. It would be a fun cross to see the results of (eventually).

I love SSDD. Wookie, I tolerate, but it's not my fav, but the smell is amazing. Intoxicating is the word for it. Lol, that's a pretty serious word for a couple of adults to be using. But that's what it is.

But they affect everyone so differently. My preferences aside, they are both amazing plants. That Wookie smell is kind of like crack, in that once you've had it, you just want it back. I don't even like the cured product that much, it's just not my thing. EVEN with that in mind, it's a hell of a plant. My donations went hella fast.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Strange brew#1
IMG 1292
IMG 1296

Strange brew#2
IMG 1287
IMG 1289

Og Nepali x goji f3#2
IMG 1229

All at 9 weeks

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Got some ancient og up next thanks to my main man @HorseBadortiz .soon as I have space they'll be getting popped!also got some solo stash f2 & some appollo x sl and straight apollos (f3&4 maybe?i can't remember) wanting to crack from the total legend @Limonene .also got some none bodhi stuff I wanna crack-rascals white urkle,gg4 bx3 &seven a th seeds bubble gum freebie I really wanna pop.i loved serious seeds bg and always wanted to get it it again but never did.so many new strains I wanna try.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm just wondering does anyone have any Cheech wizard beans?anyone ever ran it?its one that always interested me because of the name of the female used-green curry og.he hasn't used it in any other crosses so he most probably lost the cut.
Anyone ever run the big sir holy or any of the crosses with it in?supposedly that's the sativa used in th seeds sage.if it's the same one as I think there's maybe a couple o bshb lines but not sure.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looking good Mr Bee. How different is that nepoji from the goji?
Well i only had 2 goji phenoes and three nepoji so I can only go by that.i loved the goji big time.it instantly became my favourite smoke.the nepoji s like that too except the phenoes seem a bit shorter and some have slightly bigger yeilds but dunno if that would be true of all phenoes.the goji was earthy fuel funk with a kinda creaminess while nepoji is very intense earth fuel funk with a different but kinda similar taste that reminds me of talcum powder or something.very nice.only problem with that nepoji pheno is its finicky as hell and it's difficult to get right-bit it still performs amazing.the taste is off the scale.but @Limonene may be able to answer better than me.he grew both too and he grew em both better than I did I'd wager.he sent me a sample of his run of my nepoji cut and it was ridiculously tastey and a lot Frostier than iv ever got it

Limonene

Limonene

Well i only had 2 goji phenoes and three nepoji so I can only go by that.i loved the goji big time.it instantly became my favourite smoke.the nepoji s like that too except the phenoes seem a bit shorter and some have slightly bigger yeilds but dunno if that would be true of all phenoes.the goji was earthy fuel funk with a kinda creaminess while nepoji is very intense earth fuel funk with a different but kinda similar taste that reminds me of talcum powder or something.very nice.only problem with that nepoji pheno is its finicky as hell and it's difficult to get right-bit it still performs amazing.the taste is off the scale.but @Limonene may be able to answer better than me.he grew both too and he grew em both better than I did I'd wager.he sent me a sample of his run of my nepoji cut and it was ridiculously tastey and a lot Frostier than iv ever got it
Nepoji is super intense mouth coatingly tasty, great high, unique smell, awesome yields when dialed in . I felt my last run had a hint of aniseed maybe? Not good at describing terps. Yeah actually I'll say aniseed og terps is close to summing it up. It's loud but not vulgar, it's a really captivating smell that dares you to describe it correctly. I know that sounds like some pretentious shit but it's a one of a kind for me! Goji had more familiar smells, less complex but equally as sophisticated. More subtle strawberries with fuel. Totally different trichome texture.

I got carried away there. Nepoji is a fussy girl though I will say that. In flower she's ok but for some reason I find in veg she looks droopy and sad. I've not even come close to dialing her in.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Alright, y'all, it's been a while....

I was gonna post some pics of my Mountain Temples and Gojis in flower, plants that I chopped about two months ago, but I guess I deleted all of those pictures from my camera. I have no idea why, I must've just been in one of my moods or something and got all agro about getting rid of them. Which is weird, because I still have a shitload of pics from my last few grows still on my camera's memory card. But all of the pics from the Mountain Temple/Goji grow are gone. Which sucks. But whatever.

Here are some finished nug shots. First up is Mountain Temple:

IMG 2962

IMG 2964

Those are from my Mountain Temple #3. Really nice, pleasant, relaxing high, but not couch locked by any means. Very happy, giggly, no paranoia, no raciness. Nice funky, dank kinda flavor on the inhale, with a really noticeable and delicious spicy flavor on the exhale. Real good weed.

And this is my Mountain Temple #2:

IMG 2966

IMG 2968

I don't know if y'all can tell from these pics, but this one is just dripping in crystals. The high and flavor of this particular pheno is different from the other two. It's a little lazier than the other two MT's, which have a really up and motivating high, but very chill at the same time, if that makes any sense. The #2 ended up being more of a "I just wanna sit on the couch and eat and space out watching tv"-type of high. Really good, though. Just different from the other two MT's.

Minitiger

Minitiger

My Goji #7:

IMG 2975

This is the most accurately named strain I've ever come across. Opening the jar, I just get blasted in the face with a full-on "tart berry" smell. Tastes the same, too, although the longer it sits in the jars, the more a very noticeable fuel flavor has become super-apparent. Right now, it's a really delicious combination of tart berries and gas. Tasty as fuck....

Minitiger

Minitiger

My Goji #3:

IMG 2977

IMG 2983

Hard to tell from these pics, but this one is also straight-up covered in crystals. This one is pretty different from the #7. Much more OG-ish than the other Goji I grew. Think fuel, earth, maybe a little bit of pine with undertones gf goji berries. Really good weed.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright, y'all, it's been a while....

I was gonna post some pics of my Mountain Temples and Gojis in flower, plants that I chopped about two months ago, but I guess I deleted all of those pictures from my camera. I have no idea why, I must've just been in one of my moods or something and got all agro about getting rid of them. Which is weird, because I still have a shitload of pics from my last few grows still on my camera's memory card. But all of the pics from the Mountain Temple/Goji grow are gone. Which sucks. But whatever.

Here are some finished nug shots. First up is Mountain Temple:

View attachment 680453

View attachment 680454

Those are from my Mountain Temple #3. Really nice, pleasant, relaxing high, but not couch locked by any means. Very happy, giggly, no paranoia, no raciness. Nice funky, dank kinda flavor on the inhale, with a really noticeable and delicious spicy flavor on the exhale. Real good weed.

And this is my Mountain Temple #2:

View attachment 680455

View attachment 680456

I don't know if y'all can tell from these pics, but this one is just dripping in crystals. The high and flavor of this particular pheno is different from the other two. It's a little lazier than the other two MT's, which have a really up and motivating high, but very chill at the same time, if that makes any sense. The #2 ended up being more of a "I just wanna sit on the couch and eat and space out watching tv"-type of high. Really good, though. Just different from the other two MT's.
Love those wizard hat style buds on the MT :) Takes me back to this band I loved in the early 70's

1750meters

1750meters

I can see that the last plant looks bushier but I'm not sure what u mean by the wave. I grew purple wookie last year outside it smells like lavender and smokes like lavender menthol. Made F2's just curious

kds710

kds710

Got some ancient og up next thanks to my main man @HorseBadortiz .soon as I have space they'll be getting popped!also got some solo stash f2 & some appollo x sl and straight apollos (f3&4 maybe?i can't remember) wanting to crack from the total legend @Limonene .also got some none bodhi stuff I wanna crack-rascals white urkle,gg4 bx3 &seven a th seeds bubble gum freebie I really wanna pop.i loved serious seeds bg and always wanted to get it it again but never did.so many new strains I wanna try.
finally got your hands on some Ancient huh? Nice

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Just took advantage of GLG's pre420 sale. Buy 2 packs of Bhodi seeds, get one free Got 10 packs of Bhodi's coming.
Got a pack of
Apollo 11 Genius f4 open pollination
Black Raspberry (Gogi raspberry f2 x wookie 15)
Sky Lotus (skywalker og x snow lotus)
Zipolite Oaxacan 1 (Nierika Seed trust,Land race) Also comes with a pack of Acapulco Gold
Space Monkey (Gorilla Glue #4 x wookie #15)
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie)

For my freebies I picked
Natural Mystic
Kundra x snow lotus
cluster funk.

Im pretty excited to add to the pile of gold labels in my seed stash. I've still got a few packs from last year that are waiting to get cracked.

My Synergy, Bingo Pajama, and Prayer Tower Sativa grow is finishing week 9. Ill probably harvest it Easter weekend. I think I'm going to let the Prayer tower go until the first weekend in may. Next round to go into the bloom room is Synergy, Sunshine Daydream and Bingo Pajama.

incogneato

incogneato

Just took advantage of GLG's pre420 sale. Buy 2 packs of Bhodi seeds, get one free Got 10 packs of Bhodi's coming.
Got a pack of
Zipolite Oaxacan 1 (Nierika Seed trust,Land race) Also comes with a pack of Acapulco Gold

For my freebies I picked
Natural Mystic
Kundra x snow lotus
cluster funk.

Im pretty excited to add to the pile of gold labels in my seed stash. I've still got a few packs from last year that are waiting to get cracked.

My Synergy, Bingo Pajama, and Prayer Tower Sativa grow is finishing week 9. Ill probably harvest it Easter weekend. I think I'm going to let the Prayer tower go until the first weekend in may. Next round to go into the bloom room is Synergy, Sunshine Daydream and Bingo Pajama.
I gotta grab a ssdd and a space monkey asap

kds710

kds710

Got a pack of

For my freebies I picked
Natural Mystic
Kundra x snow lotus
cluster funk.

how's your Synergy coming along? One of my 2 or 3 heaviest yielders I've ever grown

JAG

JAG

how's your Synergy coming along? One of my 2 or 3 heaviest yielders I've ever grown
How did you like the Synergy? Find a keeper? Have you tried it outside? I started a few and only ended up with a single female. I am sitting on a full pack and the remainder of that one. Am on my 2nd run of it and holy crap it has the most dense undergrowth I have ever had on a plant. Was quite a PITA to do the pre flip trim! I can see how the yield could be great though. I could barely see the plant as it got outgrown by other things and it still seems to have yielded pretty well.

Thanks blessings

Top Bottom