Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

I grabbed the cherry sunshine and ssdd recently. I think that ssdd male is putting out some good crosses too

Bodhi sent me his new testers list yesterday, there’s a Mendo Purps/SSDD cross on there that I mentioned I was interested in.... I LOVE Mendo Purps, such a happy high. I haven’t seen any around in like ten years, so I’ll be real stoked if those beans come through.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Same here friend... welcome to the farm and Big hugs and High fives for being there for your family... :)

I just started using mammoth p this run and I do believe I notice a difference. Outdoor organic and a little indoor. Love the heAVY INDICAS they work great for the old back...

Hope your pops is having a good day today... :)
Pretty expensive that mammoth p stuff aint it?

stiffneck

stiffneck

I got a small bottle and yes it was very expensive. But... it's either working very well or something else I have done is working well...

I still have to start taking notes if I want to actually KNOW if something is working though...

Think it was $99 for a small bottle. They say 1ml per gallon I think. I have seen NEW growth on all flowers. They claim a 16-24 percent increase in harvest weight I think. I just started using it but hey.... I think it works.

Last edited:
Limonene

Limonene

I got a small bottle and yes it was very expensive. But... it's either working very well or something else I have done is working well...

I still have to start taking notes if I want to actually KNOW if something is working though...

Think it was $99 for a small bottle. They say 1ml per gallon I think. I have seen NEW growth on all flowers. They claim a 16-24 percent increase in harvest weight I think. I just started using it but hey.... I think it works.
I’d go half the recommended dosage personally

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I used some Mammoth P this run too. Plants were looking extremely happy, uptight praying leaves and general aura of happiness that I could POSSIBLY attribute to the P. However my black triangle hermed on the lowers when my baby was born and I missed it so that experiment is redundant. Will try again next time
To be honest iv heard more good than iv heard bad but nothing difinitive.just reports like yours and stiffnicks that had a good run but arent sure if it was the MP or not

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
That Mammoth P is toxic! as posted by @Jahworks

Also, it would be wise to check the material data sheet registered at the state. You will find that it contains synthetic plant hormones and Polyacrylamide (which contains small amounts of acrylamide, a known neurotoxin) Not sure about adding synthetic plant hormones into my grows or small amounts of known neurotoxins. KEEP IT NATURAL FOLKS! :) The data I have found is posted below:

As of: 9/25/2017

Product Name:
Mammoth P Hydro to Soil / University Tested / Bloom Enhancer / Active Microbial Nutrient Liberator
OMRI Listed: No WSDA Organic Program Listed: No CDFA Listed OIM: No

Registrant: GROWCENTIA - FORT COLLINS, CO (970) 818-3321

Heavy Metals (in Parts Per Million)
Arsenic:
0.005 Cadmium: < 0.005 Mercury: < 0.001 Lead: < 0.005 Nickel: 0.00863

Non Plant Food Ingredients

Humic Acid

Indole3 Butyric Acid

Naphthaleneacetic Acid

Phosphorous Acid

Kelp

Vitamin B1

Polyacrylamide

Potting Mix

Microbial(s) Pseudomonas putida - 20,000,000 cfu/ml
Comamonas testosteroni - 40,000,000 cfu/ml
Citrobacter freundii - 60,000,000 cfu/ml
Enterobacter cloacae - 80,000,000 cfu/ml

It also contains:

Comamonas testosteroni – is considered a potential human pathogen known to cause syndrome associated with muscle / bone pain, fever and chills. Comamonas testosteroni infections are clinically treated with Ciprofloxacin

Citrobacter freundii – As an opportunistic pathogen, C. freundii is responsible for a number of significant infections. It is known to be the cause of nosocomial infections of the respiratory tract, urinary tract, blood, and many other normally sterile sites in patients. C. freundii represents about 29% of all opportunistic infections.

Enterobacter cloacae – Enterobacter cloacae is a member of the normal flora in the intestines of many humans. It is sometimes associated with urinary tract and respiratory tract infections. Infections are treated with the antibiotics Cefepime & Gentamicin.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Also, it would be wise to check the material data sheet registered at the state. You will find that it contains synthetic plant hormones and Polyacrylamide (which contains small amounts of acrylamide, a known neurotoxin) Not sure about adding synthetic plant hormones into my grows or small amounts of known neurotoxins. KEEP IT NATURAL FOLKS! :) The data I have found is posted below:

Product Name:
Mammoth P Hydro to Soil / University Tested / Bloom Enhancer / Active Microbial Nutrient Liberator

Arsenic:

Humic Acid

Indole3 Butyric Acid

Naphthaleneacetic Acid

Phosphorous Acid

Kelp

Vitamin B1

Polyacrylamide

Potting Mix

It also contains:

Comamonas testosteroni – is considered a potential human pathogen known to cause syndrome associated with muscle / bone pain, fever and chills. Comamonas testosteroni infections are clinically treated with Ciprofloxacin

Citrobacter freundii – As an opportunistic pathogen, C. freundii is responsible for a number of significant infections. It is known to be the cause of nosocomial infections of the respiratory tract, urinary tract, blood, and many other normally sterile sites in patients. C. freundii represents about 29% of all opportunistic infections.

Enterobacter cloacae – Enterobacter cloacae is a member of the normal flora in the intestines of many humans. It is sometimes associated with urinary tract and respiratory tract infections. Infections are treated with the antibiotics Cefepime & Gentamicin.

Fu k.

Guess I'm glad it's almost gone.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Product Name:

Arsenic:

Humic Acid

Indole3 Butyric Acid

Naphthaleneacetic Acid

Phosphorous Acid

Kelp

Vitamin B1

Polyacrylamide

Potting Mix

It also contains:

Oh shit.i got a wee shock there when i saw logic had quoted me.i thought "fuck.have i said something naughty.lol."
Youv convinced me.mammoth pish your banned from my line up for reasons of dodgeyness and over pricing.

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

I don't like to bash companies but I called Mammoth p a couple years ago and got free samples. I didn't have any problems with it until I used it in a hybrid Aero deep water culture veg unit and after 8 to 12 hours everything appeared to be almost dead. it was as if they were not able to up take any water. after washing out the reservoir and refilling I saved most of the plants but nobody at mammoth p could tell me why or what had happened. Mammoth P was the only thing I had changed in my lineup at the time. to this day I don't know why the plants reacted this way... so needless to say I quit using it. After seeing what's really in it posted above I guess I don't feel too bad about not using it anymore. This kind of reminds me of gravity from back in the day that had PGR's in it.

Edit to keep it Bohdi related here's some House Blend shatter all bodhi strains.( Goji OG F2, More Cowbell and Mother's Milk)
IMAG0630

Last edited:
Top Bottom