Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

I don't like to bash companies but I called Mammoth p a couple years ago and got free samples. I didn't have any problems with it until I used it in a hybrid Aero deep water culture veg unit and after 8 to 12 hours everything appeared to be almost dead. it was as if they were not able to up take any water. after washing out the reservoir and refilling I saved most of the plants but nobody at mammoth p could tell me why or what had happened. Mammoth P was the only thing I had changed in my lineup at the time. to this day I don't know why the plants reacted this way... so needless to say I quit using it. After seeing what's really in it posted above I guess I don't feel too bad about not using it anymore. This kind of reminds me of gravity from back in the day that had PGR's in it.

Edit to keep it Bohdi related here's some House Blend shatter all bodhi strains.( Goji OG F2, More Cowbell and Mother's Milk)
View attachment 789539
nice shatter

stiffneck

stiffneck

That Mammoth P is toxic! as posted by @Jahworks

Also, it would be wise to check the material data sheet registered at the state. You will find that it contains synthetic plant hormones and Polyacrylamide (which contains small amounts of acrylamide, a known neurotoxin) Not sure about adding synthetic plant hormones into my grows or small amounts of known neurotoxins. KEEP IT NATURAL FOLKS! :) The data I have found is posted below:

As of: 9/25/2017

Product Name:
Mammoth P Hydro to Soil / University Tested / Bloom Enhancer / Active Microbial Nutrient Liberator
OMRI Listed: No WSDA Organic Program Listed: No CDFA Listed OIM: No

Registrant: GROWCENTIA - FORT COLLINS, CO (970) 818-3321

Heavy Metals (in Parts Per Million)
Arsenic:
0.005 Cadmium: < 0.005 Mercury: < 0.001 Lead: < 0.005 Nickel: 0.00863

Non Plant Food Ingredients

Humic Acid

Indole3 Butyric Acid

Naphthaleneacetic Acid

Phosphorous Acid

Kelp

Vitamin B1

Polyacrylamide

Potting Mix

Microbial(s) Pseudomonas putida - 20,000,000 cfu/ml
Comamonas testosteroni - 40,000,000 cfu/ml
Citrobacter freundii - 60,000,000 cfu/ml
Enterobacter cloacae - 80,000,000 cfu/ml

It also contains:

Comamonas testosteroni – is considered a potential human pathogen known to cause syndrome associated with muscle / bone pain, fever and chills. Comamonas testosteroni infections are clinically treated with Ciprofloxacin

Citrobacter freundii – As an opportunistic pathogen, C. freundii is responsible for a number of significant infections. It is known to be the cause of nosocomial infections of the respiratory tract, urinary tract, blood, and many other normally sterile sites in patients. C. freundii represents about 29% of all opportunistic infections.

Enterobacter cloacae – Enterobacter cloacae is a member of the normal flora in the intestines of many humans. It is sometimes associated with urinary tract and respiratory tract infections. Infections are treated with the antibiotics Cefepime & Gentamicin.

How about Dr Zymes? Started using this last year and love it as a preventative.... ??

C

cannavore

make your own enzymes it's much cheaper.

go to a beer brewing store, get a sack of 2row malted barley, get them to mill it, toss a handful (or an ounce) in a bucket per gallon of clean water, bubble it off with airstones for 12-18hrs and apply. your plants will be praying to the gods in no time.

a 2lb bag of malted barley should cost $10 or less.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Then again... half the shit that surrounds us is toxic.

Guess as long as I'm not making mixed drinks with it I'm fine... :)

Dude, there is absolutely no difference between putting Mammoth P in your drink to putting it in your dirt. You’re still ingesting it. I grow completely organic, so I have no idea what mammoth p is, but if it’s bad for you to put it in your drink, it’s bad for you to put it in your dirt.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sorry, I hadn’t read that fish, earthworm castings and molasses were bad for you.
You do know that plants and humans are different right? There are 2 types of cells known, animal and plant cells. Something that is bad for your plant can be helpful for you and vice a versa. Im organic as well, Im not hating on that at all. Just sayin.

Minitiger

Minitiger

You do know that plants and humans are different right? There are 2 types of cells known, animal and plant cells. Something that is bad for your plant can be helpful for you and vice a versa. Im organic as well, Im not hating on that at all. Just sayin.

You do know that whatever goes into a plant you ingest (even if it’s by smoking it) goes into your bloodstream, right?

We can move this discussion to another thread if you like. This is a Bodhi grow thread. Emphasis on the word “GROW.” If you wanna talk about real, actual organic/healthy growing, let’s move this discussion somewhere else. All I expect from this thread is sweet-ass pictures/reports of Bodhi’s gear.

And it’s “vice versa,” not “vice a versa.”

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You do know that whatever goes into a plant you ingest (even if it’s by smoking it) goes into your bloodstream, right?

We can move this discussion to another thread if you like. This is a Bodhi grow thread. Emphasis on the word “GROW.” If you wanna talk about real, actual organic/healthy growing, let’s move this discussion somewhere else. All I expect from this thread is sweet-ass pictures/reports of Bodhi’s gear.

Pffft, right here is just fine for me. You should start by posting relevant scientific studies that shows that everything put into a plant while growing will consequently end up in your blood stream. Because to be honest, you just sound like your talking out of your neck. Please do show me, I would love to be wrong on this one.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What would be the point of leaching, if everything you ever fed the plant stayed inside?

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Goji OG f2 from back in September, trying to get back to Bodhi...
IMAG0298

bilby

bilby

Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)-
Chemdog D x SSDD
Elfinstone