Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
Grandmas Hashplant (Irene x 88g13/hp)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 )
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)-
Chemdog D x SSDD
Elfinstone
Mothers Milk
Mountain Temple
Chemdog 91 JB x Snow Lotus

All those need to be in red cups.... with a splash of water for 24 hours. Then get to work haha. Nice collection dude.

jddurango

jddurango

Pffft, right here is just fine for me. You should start by posting relevant scientific studies that shows that everything put into a plant while growing will consequently end up in your blood stream. Because to be honest, you just sound like your talking out of your neck. Please do show me, I would love to be wrong on this one.

No, it's not fine. Take it somewhere else jackass. This is the Bodhi grow thread as was already suggested to you once.

Limonene

Limonene

I got a shit ton of info from mammoth they were really helpful and forthcoming and it seems the previously posted info could be inaccurate regarding the heavy metals in their products. Anyone wants it I’m happy to message it to them. Let’s get the bodhi thread on track again.

C

cannavore

i'm growing bodhi's giesel cut now. it's fire. it's also seeded in this pic.

IMG 20180328 234647 778 1

Last edited:
stiffneck

stiffneck

I got a shit ton of info from mammoth they were really helpful and forthcoming and it seems the previously posted info could be inaccurate regarding the heavy metals in their products. Anyone wants it I’m happy to message it to them. Let’s get the bodhi thread on track again.

Interested in that. I have some hermed flowers and can't recall is this strain did that previously. She's got balls.

Limonene

Limonene

Interested in that. I have some hermed flowers and can't recall is this strain did that previously. She's got balls.
It definitely wasn’t the procuct that caused the herm, both black triangles hermed under the canopy but no other plant in the room had any balls. I gave 1 cut to a pal who flowered it a lot smaller than I did and therefore had less shaded lowers and he also had about 3 balls on her. The good news is I should have some sour Larry pebbles x black triangle seeds to look through one of these days

Minitiger

Minitiger

So the microbes I feed, ends up in my blood stream?

“Microbes” are part of the soil biology and aren’t “absorbed” by plants. They make whatever’s in your dirt more readily available for the plants in said dirt. You’re not “feeding” your plants microbes, dude. Again, start another thread. Or PM me. Or better yet, read something.
What would be the point of leaching, if everything you ever fed the plant stayed inside?

I’m not sure, I don’t “leach.” When you grow organically, there’s nothing to leach.

stiffneck

stiffneck

It definitely wasn’t the procuct that caused the herm, both black triangles hermed under the canopy but no other plant in the room had any balls. I gave 1 cut to a pal who flowered it a lot smaller than I did and therefore had less shaded lowers and he also had about 3 balls on her. The good news is I should have some sour Larry pebbles x black triangle seeds to look through one of these days

Cool. What did the rep say about the claims?

stiffneck

stiffneck

He said they are highly inaccurate and sent me a load of info to read through which I’ll have a look at after the football game I’m watching is over.

I came across something from a year or two ago. The rep had replied to concerns about their product and if it was safe to use. People were bringing up some of the same claims that it wasn't safe to use-handle. I'm still going to use it. Works great.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Black Triangle (tk x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Lotus Head (Headband Loompa x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Sunshine Daydream
Phone Home (Triangle Kush x Wookie )
Space Cake remix (OGKB x Snow Lotus)
JoyStick (wifi x snow lotus)
Wolf Pack (Giesel x Appalachia)-
Chemdog D x SSDD
Elfinstone
Mothers Milk
Mountain Temple
Chemdog 91 JB x Snow Lotus

Pop that Chemdog D/SSDD cross! Sounds good!

I ran Mountain Temple last year, it’s really fucking good. Big yielder, too, if you’re interested in yields. The high is where it’s at, though. Very happy, very giggly, not too heavy.... Just my kinda weed.

Top Bottom