Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannavore

Ah nice that was one of the rarest oldest bodhi packs in my collection and I was secretly hoping you’d do a preservation project with them haha
oh whoops i confused LB #2 and LB #3 :ninja:... I have LB #3 also that I was planning to do sooner because i have an extreme interest in that Afkansastan cut (which is now extinct) but yeah the #2's will definitely be checked out and f2'd. my buddy juice made a ToK hybrid with a Vietnam Black female that looks very nice hopefully the Sweet Skunk brings the goods in LB2 lol.

Minitiger

Minitiger

@bilby Here's the link to my Mountain Temple grow, if you're curious. I ran three of those (along with a couple Gojis) a while ago and all three of them produced large amounts of fire. I really love anything that Bodhi crossed to that Appalachian male. Anything that it touches seems to come out a little Appy-dominant, but that's okay with me... I can't complain about gigantic spears of funky, stony, tasty goodness.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bodhi-goji-og-and-mountain-temple.84545/

bilby

bilby

@bilby Here's the link to my Mountain Temple grow, if you're curious. I ran three of those (along with a couple Gojis) a while ago and all three of them produced large amounts of fire. I really love anything that Bodhi crossed to that Appalachian male. Anything that it touches seems to come out a little Appy-dominant, but that's okay with me... I can't complain about gigantic spears of funky, stony, tasty goodness.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/bodhi-goji-og-and-mountain-temple.84545/
Def gonna look soon tablet bout to take a dump!

K

kansabis

oh whoops i confused LB #2 and LB #3 :ninja:... I have LB #3 also that I was planning to do sooner because i have an extreme interest in that Afkansastan cut (which is now extinct) but yeah the #2's will definitely be checked out and f2'd. my buddy juice made a ToK hybrid with a Vietnam Black female that looks very nice hopefully the Sweet Skunk brings the goods in LB2 lol.
Man that sucks the afkansastan cut was lost,I got some soraya to go through hoping for something to keep that's close.

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

@jpdnkstr Is that your f2 or Bodhi’s? That shit looks super-impressive. Looks real easy to trim, too.
Mine, I f2ed Goji when I heard that it was being discontinued because I only had a few f1s left.(hadn't found a keeper) That lady is from the first 3 f2s that I ran. Thank you! The tops are easy to trim, which is high on my list as I'm a one man show...

Minitiger

Minitiger

Mine, I f2ed Goji when I heard that it was being discontinued because I only had a few f1s left.(hadn't found a keeper) That lady is from the first 3 f2s that I ran. Thank you! The tops are easy to trim, which is high on my list as I'm a one man show...

Damn! You found that out of the first three seeds? Impressive. Sounds kinda like Bodhi’s Goji origin story.... Wha’d B say? “I popped three indoors then ran a bunch more outside after I saw their potential...”

Minitiger

Minitiger

A little chatty haha that made me chuckle, love your journals!

I’ll tag you in my next one, which will be commencing in about a month or so. B said he was sending some testers my way, so it’s either gonna be those or the SSH replacement beans he sent me a couple weeks ago. Fingers crossed that those testers arrive, cuz they sound goooooooood....

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

1st run with Space Monkey... 21 days... there's been a lot of bending and cracking, I hope the stretch is over, lol!
Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 9

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 8

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 7

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 7

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 6

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower 2

Space Monkey 1 21 days of flower

C

cannavore

Man that sucks the afkansastan cut was lost,I got some soraya to go through hoping for something to keep that's close.
Yep it's unfortunate but luckily Mr Dank S1'd his Afkansastan cut before it was lost and he supposedly found something even better than the original.

Here's a little info on the original cutting for those interested;

MrDank said:
First up is my favorite pure Afghani (I really mean "PURE"...not the "fake Pure" like the Pure KUSH)
muahaha.gif

OR, I guess you could call it "Kansas Kush"
laughing.gif

100% PURE AFGHANI genetics here. Seeds were brought from Afghanistan to Kansas back in the late 1980's from bags of the best buds acquired there on a trip by AFOAF.

This plant stretches less than Bubba Kush. I vegged her to 22" and she finishes at 28".

She has such a deep classic skunky/piney/slightly lemony smell to her, and she will stink up your house real fast. Fresh or smoked, this plant is a stinker. No, it is not the roadkill, but from working with this plant I am safe to GUESS that your typical "road kill" skunk might possibly be a classic pure Afghani. She will floor you after smoking her too. I know a few peeps who don't grow her anymore because she is such debilitating indica

SHe is quite possibly my favorite night time smoke. I have pinpointed the cured smell/flavor as caramel apples and kush with a hint of RKS in the background. Excellent pure indica stone. Sinks you deep in the chair and puts a care-free smile on your face. She really needs dialed in to be right. I recently got her back after a few years of absense from my garden and it took me a few runs to get her to turn out like this. Also the densest buds in my garden, period.

3140afktop 917
3140afktopclose2 917
3140aprilafktop
3140aprilafkwhole
314034afk

K

kansabis

Very nice,I'd love to get my hands on those S1s even though I'm not a huge fan of selfies,I remember that cut and yes we called it Kansas kush when I was in junior high and early high school,it was around for I'd say 3-4 years and then it just disappeared,never heard or seen of again until I got into growing and came across bodhi.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Look what I found in a pack of Acapulco Gold.... A beautiful Mutant with quad nodes!!! Its still unsexed but Whatever this plant ends up being Im hoping to breed the shit out of it with something else by Bodhi. I was planning on breeding it to The Pakistani Peshawar to Make some AcaPaki Gold. Still gotta crack those Paki Beans though. Ive got another pack of the Acapulco Gold and the Zipolite Oaxacan from Nierika seed trust.

And sense we're bragging about our Bodhi Seed stash, Heres what I've got in my stash:

Pakistani Peshawar, Prayer Tower Indica, Angelica, Black Raspberry, Dream Lotus, Space Monkey, Goji OG, Old School Hashplant, Sky Lotus, Apollo 11 Genius f4's, Jamacian Hp x 88g13HP, White Lotus, Natural Mystic, Bingo Pajama, Kudra x Snow Lotus, Mothers Milk, Buddha's Hand, Phone Home, Cluster Funk, Cherry Hashplant, Acapulco Gold, and Zipolite Oaxacan. I need to #plantmoreseeds.

My Bodhi Mothers that Ive got running right now are Synergy, Cherry Hashplant, Clusterfunk, and Black Raspberry. Got some Phone Home and Acapulco gold in Veg right now. waiting on them to grow up so i can clone and sex them.

What are you guys using to crack seeds? Ive been having terrible germination rates the last few packs. and not with just bodhi gear. Ive got 6 out of 34 beans beans to crack lately and Im scared to throw more money away right now. I usually put 6-8 seeds on a wet paper towel on a glass plate. then I place another smaller plate upside down on top of it and place it somewhere warm like on my cable box for 2-3 days. I check it every day to make sure the paper towel stays moist. I used to have great germ rates this way but the last few times ive tried, ive struck out. I need to crack a couple more packs to find some new gear to run this year, but im holding off until I refine my process and quit wasting this amazing genetic potential.

Thanks guys.

IMG 0020
HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

What are you guys using to crack seeds? Ive been having terrible germination rates the last few packs. and not with just bodhi gear. Ive got 6 out of 34 beans beans to crack lately and Im scared to throw more money away right now. I usually put 6-8 seeds on a wet paper towel on a glass plate. then I place another smaller plate upside down on top of it and place it somewhere warm like on my cable box for 2-3 days. I check it every day to make sure the paper towel stays moist. I used to have great germ rates this way but the last few times ive tried, ive struck out. I need to crack a couple more packs to find some new gear to run this year, but im holding off until I refine my process and quit wasting this amazing genetic potential.

Thanks guys.

What sort of water are you using, and how wet is the paper towel? I recently had some problems which I think was from some salty water (don't ask, lol) and then keeping the towel too wet. I think the seeds drowned.

I had previously had troubles, so started scarifying with a sandpaper lined tube, before a 24 hour or less soak... in good spring water, lol!

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Just good ol Upper Michigan well water. Maybe I should have kept the seeds in between a layer of paper towel to keep them moist. I might have to start scratching the seeds up like you say. They are a couple years old I think. Ill try it out with some freebie seeds to see what happens before I lose more of my Bodhi gear.

I've even been reading about planting seeds with the moon cycle to help with germination. Idk if thats hippy bullshit, but theres a lot of info out there about it so It might not be nonsense.

I was so pissed at myself a couple years ago when I got 0/11 to crack of Bodhi's Goldstar f4's. I really wanted to see some of Bodhi's Malawi based gear. I was a newbie way back when he had the Malawi landrace for sale, I should have bought 10 packs but missed the opportunity.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Look what I found in a pack of Acapulco Gold.... A beautiful Mutant with quad nodes!!! Its still unsexed but Whatever this plant ends up being Im hoping to breed the shit out of it with something else by Bodhi. I was planning on breeding it to The Pakistani Peshawar to Make some AcaPaki Gold. Still gotta crack those Paki Beans though. Ive got another pack of the Acapulco Gold and the Zipolite Oaxacan from Nierika seed trust.

And sense we're bragging about our Bodhi Seed stash, Heres what I've got in my stash:

Pakistani Peshawar, Prayer Tower Indica, Angelica, Black Raspberry, Dream Lotus, Space Monkey, Goji OG, Old School Hashplant, Sky Lotus, Apollo 11 Genius f4's, Jamacian Hp x 88g13HP, White Lotus, Natural Mystic, Bingo Pajama, Kudra x Snow Lotus, Mothers Milk, Buddha's Hand, Phone Home, Cluster Funk, Cherry Hashplant, Acapulco Gold, and Zipolite Oaxacan. I need to #plantmoreseeds.

My Bodhi Mothers that Ive got running right now are Synergy, Cherry Hashplant, Clusterfunk, and Black Raspberry. Got some Phone Home and Acapulco gold in Veg right now. waiting on them to grow up so i can clone and sex them.

Thanks guys.

I just put my seeds in the dirt and keep the soil moist. But you know... that’s just me....

Top Bottom