Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Haha you fucker. I waited patiently for those testers and then I gave up and popped some other seeds instead. lo and behold the testers turned up the next day and then bodhi said he wasn’t releasing them anyway due to the original breeders making a come back. So I thought what’s the point.

What’s the point??? I mean, um, tasty fire....? I thought that was the point. But maybe that’s just me.

Haha, just fucking with you.

chronic68

chronic68

Pxo 1 budshot
(pinesoul x orgasmatron) # 1

kds710

kds710

brother and myself just got doc d's cut of Black Triangle and b's Mother's Milk cut , should be a good summer assuming we even get around to them by then. In the meantime jbthesamplekings golden triangle and love triangle selections have quickly became 2 favorites, for me the love triangle especially. Most seem to prefer this golden triangle cut over almost anything, potent to where over doing it makes it unenjoyable but as a plant and appearance/bag appeal, smells/flavor the terps are just kinda perfect for a chem og lover. Old phone blacked out got a brand new one so no pics just for the moment

Limonene

Limonene

brother and myself just got doc d's cut of Black Triangle and b's Mother's Milk cut , should be a good summer assuming we even get around to them by then. In the meantime jbthesamplekings golden triangle and love triangle selections have quickly became 2 favorites, for me the love triangle especially. Most seem to prefer this golden triangle cut over almost anything, potent to where over doing it makes it unenjoyable but as a plant and appearance/bag appeal, smells/flavor the terps are just kinda perfect for a chem og lover. Old phone blacked out got a brand new one so no pics just for the moment
Nice score man, I love the look of JBs phenos a lot and I’ve chatted with him a little and he’s a cool guy too. Even though black triangle hermed for me it turned out super fire in my pals garden who managed to remove the balls in time after I warned him. And I mean SUPER fire. And mother’s milk is one of the best I’ve run from B, that Nepali og is an elite breeding female without a doubt. Looking forward to seeing you slay those chicks

kds710

kds710

Nice score man, I love the look of JBs phenos a lot and I’ve chatted with him a little and he’s a cool guy too. Even though black triangle hermed for me it turned out super fire in my pals garden who managed to remove the balls in time after I warned him. And I mean SUPER fire. And mother’s milk is one of the best I’ve run from B, that Nepali og is an elite breeding female without a doubt. Looking forward to seeing you slay those chicks
couldn't agree more about the Nepali it's my old goji's that have always interested me in the MM, I bought a pack years ago back when I habitually checked attitude 20+ times a day when they were rarely available at the time just never popped them so to skip forward to Bodhi's selection is a blessin for sure. GT and LT are generous yielders too. The Love Triangle pheno will make you feel real irie like a Rastafarian walking barefoot down the beach in Jamaica during sunset red eyed and care free. The smell around 40-55 days is a fruity profile that transitions around day 60 to a super super complex funk of the highest order, very unique selection. "Intense possibilities"

Vital

Vital

I agree. It surprises me when I hear people say they grew and didn't like Mother's Milk. It may not be the loudest but it more than makes up for it IMHO.

Limonene

Limonene

Oh fuck your onto plums there.when i know how much fatter your bodhi bean stash is much fatter than mine.fuck not just your bodhi stash.your whole bean stash.if i had to rob someones bean stash it would be either yours limo or will76,s as i know youse spend literally thousands o £££ on beans.
You don’t have to rob my stash mate, just take out your false teeth, lie back and think of Scotland. I bet @william76 has some smashers in his collection he’s been collecting a lot longer than me I reckon

Minitiger

Minitiger

Oh fuck your onto plums there.when i know how much fatter your bodhi bean stash is much fatter than mine.fuck not just your bodhi stash.your whole bean stash.if i had to rob someones bean stash it would be either yours limo or will76,s as i know youse spend literally thousands o £££ on beans.

Right? @Limonene sent me a list of his beans a couple years back to see about trading and I was like,”Ummmmm.... Where do I even start?” haha!

W

Windchaser

If you’re willing to drop $2500, get an Apache. That’s what I use and it is THE SHIT. Really good light. It’s what Stanford uses in their greenhouse program. It’s real heavy, like 65 pounds, so you’ll have to get a tent that can support that much weight, but it’s worth it. The AT600, which is what I use, is designed specifically for cannabis growing, soooooo..... Yeah. It’s a good light. And my eyes are fine haha.
Just be very very very carefull about that, there might be many long term effects, do read scientific literature, please.. there are two EU Opinions by two separate study groups, one 2012,the other 2017...

Top Bottom