Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Chem 1 is part of this stony story.

Here is my chem 1 x ssdd. Cant determine sex yet.

View attachment 990888

Yeah, I guess I should’ve been more clear; I’m very familiar with the whole Chemdog story. What I meant was that you really ever only hear about the ‘91 Chem, Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D, either as standalone plants or in crosses. Except for the story about Deer Creek and Chem finding those seeds and all that, you never hear about Chem 1 or Chem 3. At least, I hadn’t until Bodhi started using them in those crosses.

I love that story, incidentally. Probably read in five hundred times haha. Good thing it’s a short read.

Plant looks good, btw. Keep us updated. I just ordered a shitload of seeds, close to 2500 bucks worth, that’ve slowly been trickling in, but that Chem 1/SSDD cross wasn’t one of them. I grew some Mendo Purps/SSDD testers for Bodhi a couple winters ago and the yields were really, really bad, so I kind of gave up on any of those crosses that B used his SSDD male in. Curious to see how yours turns out. Fingers crossed it’s a lady.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I've been running the silver mountain about 3 years also the wolf pack.
My s.m. smells like straight up b.o. nasty dirty under arms lucky it goes away in cure.
She gives me large buds that are firm not airy at all.
I've found 3 great female out of 2 packs
They are awesome after 3 month cure not 2 toke but close.
I've not had a great run on new strains males love me lol.
I drop 9 seeds 3 for each strain one girl from lazy lighting and one from terpendao
3 dragons blood all 3 male.
All was beautiful males and females no runts very healthy.
I just dropped 6 seeds 2 of mountain temples 2 soulmate and 2 wookie7 x dread bread.
I want to get 6 lovely strains to run next couple years.

I’ve grown that Mountain Temple before, got three phenos, all were really great. Still got some seeds in the fridge. I was thinking about revisiting them here pretty soon. Maybe after my current grow. But then I ordered so much new shit, who knows when I’ll ever get around to them? I need more space haha.

Hopefully you’ll get at least one female from the two. If you dig that Silver Mountain, I think you’ll really dig the Mountain Temple. I think I actually preferred the Mountain Temple to the Silver Temple.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
How about a little blast from the Bodhi past? 😋
Dank Sinatra! Pretty sure this strain is defunct now. I had a near full pack of seeds almost 6 years old. All germinated fine a few weeks ago and now I have a small handful of lady crooners in my g/room set to flower✌

IMG 2016

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Question: how does one get to understand the bodhi seeds lines? I just look at these genetics and have no idea what I'm looking at.

growingstank

growingstank

Got some Lazy Lighting (LF headband x 88g13hp) vegging right now. Top is male and bottom is female. The male seems to be 88’g13hp dominant and the female seems to be a 50/50 hybrid. The male has a potent sour/savory stench to him and it translates through the stem rub. The female isn’t as stinky in veg but the stem rub is strong...like the male but with a heavy dose of mothball.
96C66C95 A047 4DFE B52C DE4034643191
CA650E50 56C0 47D0 B190 B91CA701FE08

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Got some Lazy Lighting (LF headband x 88g13hp) vegging right now. Top is male and bottom is female. The male seems to be 88’g13hp dominant and the female seems to be a 50/50 hybrid. The male has a potent sour/savory stench to him and it translates through the stem rub. The female isn’t as stinky in veg but the stem rub is strong...like the male but with a heavy dose of mothball.View attachment 1007125View attachment 1007126
I harvested a Yeti OG (Loompa's Headband) female a couple of weeks ago and I have some pure '88 G-13/HP ladies in flower right now, as well as cuttings and a stud in veg. I am intrigued to see how the Lazy Lightnings turn out for you. I wish you well with them! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

growingstank

growingstank

I harvested a Yeti OG (Loompa's Headband) female a couple of weeks ago and I have some pure '88 G-13/HP ladies in flower right now, as well as cuttings and a stud in veg. I am intrigued to see how the Lazy Lightnings turn out for you. I wish you well with them! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Do you notice any mothball scents on the Yeti? I’m curious which parent that comes from. Thanks for the support! I’m sure you can’t wait to puff on that 88g13hp...it looks like some absolute fire from what I’ve seen!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Do you notice any mothball scents on the Yeti? I’m curious which parent that comes from. Thanks for the support! I’m sure you can’t wait to puff on that 88g13hp...it looks like some absolute fire from what I’ve seen!
Not any mothball smell that I notice haha. In veg, she smelled of peanut butter and pickles haha. In flower, it was just dank fucking classic headband smell to the max, if that makes any sense. I am growing out some Yeti OG x Tropicanna Cookies seeds that I made now. On the '88 G-13/HP, I am definitely fucking stoked. I have worked with that cultivar quite a bit over the last 10+ years, but I just got it back into my operation this year. I pollinated one of my '88 G-13/HP ladies with pollen from my same Tropicanna Cookies stud. Those should be nice to look through. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

growingstank

growingstank

Not any mothball smell that I notice haha. In veg, she smelled of peanut butter and pickles haha. In flower, it was just dank fucking classic headband smell to the max, if that makes any sense. I am growing out some Yeti OG x Tropicanna Cookies seeds that I made now. On the '88 G-13/HP, I am definitely fucking stoked. I have worked with that cultivar quite a bit over the last 10+ years, but I just got it back into my operation this year. I pollinated one of my '88 G-13/HP ladies with pollen from my same Tropicanna Cookies stud. Those should be nice to look through. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yeah one of my lazy lightning males had that pickled smell too lol That helps thanks! The mothball smell must come from bodhi’s 88g13hp papa. Both of those crosses sound dank as fuck! Good luck with those.

Farmingherbs

Farmingherbs

Mulch!
[/QUOTE
Here's a few of my bodhi strains.
Let's start with the my silver mountain I popped last 2 seeds in the pack.
I don't know exactly when I bought these I'm thinking 5-7 years ago.
All of them popped all we're good smoke,all yeilded good except one.
Of course the low yeild one is the best I just got done vegging her double time so yeild will be better.
I only keep pics from vegging thru bloom on each plant.
Here's my silver mountain #10 and #11 I've also put my last wolf pack.
I have a cut to keep until I need it.

IMG 20200712 215734 1
IMG 20200802 015830
IMG 20200704 210123
IMG 20200704 205514
IMG 20200617 224604
Farmingherbs

Farmingherbs

I have a few more coming up.
I bought the BOGO from bodhi at great lake gentics.
I've got 6 new ones I'm going to be trying and I will buy at least one pack from glg when they offer them with the BOGO.
I've grown many breeders bodhi is my favorite I got 6 packs this last order.
I will find one keeper it will be run untill I'm tired of it.
I will then pop another seed so takes me awhile to go thru most of the pack.

IMG 20200802 035119
IMG 20200802 020637
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom