Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

I’m attempting to veg in a relatively inert soil using mostly water only and top dressing with bat guano, high quality compost, kelp meal and azomite. Is this possible? How often should I add to the top dress?

shaganja

shaganja

Got some bodhi plants from a buddy last month. I burned half of my garden, and needed replacements, so he gave me.
3 silver mountain
1 synergy
1 purple star
Anyone run any of these? So crazy how info on bodhi strains is so hard to find.

hillbil

hillbil

@lemons, been using my own used organic mix with a little of my EWC and high P Guano. Young plants with tender roots and limited greenery can’t take much “hotness”.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I’m attempting to veg in a relatively inert soil using mostly water only and top dressing with bat guano, high quality compost, kelp meal and azomite. Is this possible? How often should I add to the top dress?

Once and call it a day. Or not at all, even. Skip the guano altogether and why top dress with the azomite, kelp and compost? Why not just mix it in with your soil?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Got some bodhi plants from a buddy last month. I burned half of my garden, and needed replacements, so he gave me.
3 silver mountain
1 synergy
1 purple star

I have pictures of some of my Silver Mountains right here in this thread, along with a full-on grow report in the, uh, grow reports section of thcfarmer.com. Maybe you should check your computer or something, because when I google “Bodhi Silver Mountain Grow Report” I’m finding like 20 threads right off the bat. As far as Synergy is concerned, you’re lucky to have that cut, I’ve heard great things about it. Check out higherthought.guru for a really good write-up of it. Can’t help you with Purple Star, never heard of it.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

3 silver mountain
1 synergy
1 purple star

Since you may have trouble googling things, here’s the Synergy write-up:

shaganja

shaganja

Damn. It's like that?
In case you didn't think I look at every research page I can find on the strains I run. When I ask these questions on thc farmer, I am looking for info that is not on Google. Things that growers know, that Google doesn't smartass

shaganja

shaganja

And really, I just asked these questions, because I know bodhi is pretty popular, and I know ppl like to talk about said strains. Just wanted to make conversations. But if your noses are in the air, and these questions are just beneath you, then I'll keep on scrolling.

shaganja

shaganja

And really, I just asked these questions, because I know bodhi is pretty popular, and I know ppl like to talk about said strains. Just wanted to make conversations. But if your noses are in the air, and these questions are just beneath you, then I'll keep on scrolling.
First fucking thing too, before I even medicate......😠😡

Minitiger

Minitiger

First fucking thing too, before I even medicate......😠😡

It’s not “like” anything, dude. All I’m saying is it’s pretty fucking easy to find grow reports on Silver Mountain. And I just posted a link to a very detailed report of Synergy. Answered your questions.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

If anyone is looking for that old school pine smell, the first female that I put into flower from Bodhi's DLA11 (Vintage Pakistani x '88 G-13/HP) is pinene to the fullest. This phenotype has been a finicky little bitch, but I currently have 19 different cultivars at different stages of growth, so it is difficult to keep everyone happy all of the time. My account is being throttled here, so I am not really here anymore. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Not any mothball smell that I notice haha. In veg, she smelled of peanut butter and pickles haha. In flower, it was just dank fucking classic headband smell to the max, if that makes any sense. I am growing out some Yeti OG x Tropicanna Cookies seeds that I made now. On the '88 G-13/HP, I am definitely fucking stoked. I have worked with that cultivar quite a bit over the last 10+ years, but I just got it back into my operation this year. I pollinated one of my '88 G-13/HP ladies with pollen from my same Tropicanna Cookies stud. Those should be nice to look through. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Any grow tips for that '88 G13HP? Insight on different phenos?

hillbil

hillbil

2/4 Lemon Wookie are down with 20% amber and most of the rest cloudy at 57 days, strong lemons and swe3t grapefruit with a more than a bit of diesel and Skunk and more. Big trichs and very sticky. These are very loud girls. Nice heavy buds and decent bud/waste ratio.
Also chopped 1 Space Monkey f2 with 10% clear 80% cloudy 10% amber and quite purple. Very fuely and cedar or turpentine and burns my eyes, trykes everywhere and big ones at that.

lemons

lemons

Once and call it a day. Or not at all, even. Skip the guano altogether and why top dress with the azomite, kelp and compost? Why not just mix it in with your soil?
They were put into 1 gal promix out of necessity. I’ll be transplanting females into mixed soil in five gallons, just gotta get em to that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom