Bodhi Seeds Tigers Milk (Original Bubba Kush x Appalachia)

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

Hey guys I can't find much info on Bodhi seeds. I am looking at his strain Tiger Milk which is listed as Original Bubba Kush x Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg). Did he use Appalachia with JJ's permission? He says the Orginal Bubba used is better than the pre98 and katsu cut and he thinks they are calling it pre92 bubba, does anyone know anything about or have experience with this cut? Any info on Tigers Milk, Pre92 Bubba, Appalachia or Bodhi seeds would be much appreciated. Thanks -SB

pura

pura

I have some in early veg right now cant wait to run her and im pretty sure the Pre 98 cut was used.

S

SourBubba

This is from Bodhi's description of the Tigers Milk:

"Mother: original bubba kush clone, i picked this cut up a long long time ago, at first we thought it was called baba kush. a little more fragrant and stocky than the 98, less stretch and more kushy than the katsu. i think people are calling this original bubba or pre92? now."

So it must be a different Bubba cut? Did you grow yours from seed? Have you heard good things about Bodhi seeds? There arent many reviews of his seeds out there.

pura

pura

Not sure what the Pre 92 Bubba is? From what ive sampled it has the Pre 98 influence(s) Thats just my two cents ... Im growing mine from seed... Dr. Evil grows a lot of Bodhi's gear maybe toss him a pm to get more information.

true grit

true grit

Yeah the homies said there was a 93 bubba or something. Some like it, some dont. Still would like to try it fa sho. Forgot the story i heard behind it and difference from any other bubba.

E

E.T.

picked up a pack of these as well, can't wait till i get around to poping em....gotta do some testing for others first.....

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

the original bubba is just an old bubba, the one we ran before all the labels. i think people are calling it the the pre 91 or 93 bubba..lol..
its a little stockier and breeds more true, than the 98. although some friends still like the 98 better, i think the old one breeds better.

the appalachia is a beautiful hybrid done by h&l using jj's awsome tres dawg and green crack, i have permission from h&l to work with the line.

if you look around the web, you will find plenty of my seeds grown, dr.evil has some nice pics of the tigers milk here on the farm...

blessings
b

S

SourBubba

Hey Bodhi!

Thanks for the response! I have only heard good things about you and your genetics from all of THCF's Senior Farmers, and if its good enough for them its good enough for me :). I picked up a pack of Yo Mama and a pack of White Lotus, can you tell me what I should expect from these? What phenos should I be looking for? How are the smells and the highs? Im glad I got some of your gear and look forward to running them. Thanks SB

Top Bottom