Bodhi Seeds - Tigers Milk

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Bodhi Seeds - Tigers Milk (Pre-93' Bubba Kush x Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg))
Bodhi seeds   tigers milk

Scuffed and soaked 6 beans, they all made it and are kicking. I really like this cross, I hope to find some classy females. This is my first run with the cross, I don't know what to expect yet (maybe Bodhi can chime in?). Pretty uniform so far, slight variations in the kids. Gonna be fire :cool0041:

Tigers Milk #1

Tigers milk 1

Tigers Milk #2

Tigers milk 2

Tigers Milk #3

Tigers milk 3

Tigers Milk #4

Tigers milk 4

Tigers Milk #5

Tigers milk 5

Tigers Milk #6

Tigers milk 6

Aligee

Aligee

Wow those are very nice looking and healthy too good luck !!!

P

pits

nice.... been waitin for another grow n show on da tigers milk.... im all over this one

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice bro I have a few bodhi strains going myself yomamma, Cheech wizard and white appalachie Aka lucky charms all of his gear is fire those are gonna be dank for sure can't Waite to see them in flower stay up peace!

C

Cali Grower

those are gorgeus. will be interesting. do you know what the strains typical tastes and smells are? sounds exotic, maybe sweet earth? idk. lol anyway, ill be posted

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That cross just sounds interseting. Pre 92 Bubba Kush? I don't believe I ever heard or seen that one.

true grit

true grit

Cali- what up bro? Nice- these should most def be a good one. Been waiting to see what pops outta those. Got a bodhi genes i need to get poppin asap too.

That cross just sounds interseting. Pre 92 Bubba Kush? I don't believe I ever heard or seen that one.

Yeah man, i think i always heard it as 93 bubba/original bubba, but theres one that came before the pre-98. just don't see it that often...

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow those are very nice looking and healthy too good luck !!!

Aligee, what up g! Babies took a hit at first but they are moving and smelling nice now.

nice.... been waitin for another grow n show on da tigers milk.... im all over this one

I would love to see more Bodhi strains grown out. He just released a lot of goodness.

very nice looking plants man

TY bro!

Nice bro I have a few bodhi strains going myself yomamma, Cheech wizard and white appalachie Aka lucky charms all of his gear is fire those are gonna be dank for sure can't Waite to see them in flower stay up peace!

I wish I could have gotten some Lucky Charms myself, I was unaware of the drop Bodhi had. He gifted me this pack, I'm fortunate and will make this journal the bomb.com

those are gorgeus. will be interesting. do you know what the strains typical tastes and smells are? sounds exotic, maybe sweet earth? idk. lol anyway, ill be posted

There are some other posts with finished Tigers Milk, I've not experienced its flower yet.

I copied that lineage from a different post, could be something different :fighting0085:. Sounds like True Grit is in the right direction.

Cali- what up bro? Nice- these should most def be a good one. Been waiting to see what pops outta those. Got a bodhi genes i need to get poppin asap too.

El Motador, what it is my man! They're very uniform for a 3 way cross (you can see it in the 6 babies). I wish there was a little variance given how much goodness is locked away in these beans BUT, I'm stoked on these for sure!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning farmers :rastadancing:

Updates on the tigers. 1 female, 5 still waiting to be sexed. They are all starting to show variances in their structure and smell great.

More to come... Sorry for the shitty pictures. Better ones will be coming.

Tigers Milk

Group Shot

IMG 0234

TM 1

IMG 0236

TM 2

IMG 0238

TM 3

IMG 0239

TM 4

IMG 0240

TM 5

IMG 0241

TM 6

IMG 0242

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Only 1 female emerged out of 6, thank goodness :sweating. To think if I popped only 5 beans, I might not have gotten a chance @ any flower with these great genetics.

Way more chem/green crack leaning in looks and growth for sure. She was the 2nd fastest in growth from the bunch and has a very unique smell. Funk/fruit/musky-earthiness/dankness. Smells like kush cereal (fruity loops/fruity pebbles/trix etc.)

HPIM0664

HPIM0665

HPIM0666

S

Shiplessocean

Always wanted to see this breeders stuff exp this one! Looking good so far!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Really interested in this strain as well. Well, im interested in all of Bodhi's seeds! All em look amazing!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Pre releases and Ltd. Editions. Supporting the guys who put in the work :ninja

Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Talk of Kabul going down with the testers coming, be ready for dank!

HPIM0725

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Looking forward to watching those grow, Tigers Milk looks very healthy bad luck on the m/f ratio. Will be along for the ride

mal

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
FYI, house of funk just dropped @ the tude. More gems...

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to watching those grow, Tigers Milk looks very healthy bad luck on the m/f ratio. Will be along for the ride

mal

I should have kept a male, doh!

With the ratio, that's the name of the game.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah really dope cross,I hope she turns out insane for ya bro 91 x talk of kabul should be fire to sick pick up ill be watchin for sure take it eez!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like u got some fire in ur future bro! What is that last strain? Elf Snack? The Chemdog 91 x TOK is gonna be off the hook. Good luck with everything, Calilogik!

Latest posts

Top Bottom