• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi

The smells coming from this woman are so wonderful.

HPIM0730

HPIM0731

HPIM0732

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Tigers Milk

The bubba definitely shows itself in the veg, a little slower to start. She does start to pick up steam and boy, the smells off her are insane tropical earth.

Thank you for these Bodhi! :bow:ninja

HPIM0754

HPIM0755

HPIM0756

HPIM0757

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer gotta love that ultra green i knew from tha min this x hit it was gonna be insane. Kill it homie

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bodhi is the man my favorite breeder his lucky charms is the dankest plant I have seen yet i have some blue tara cheech wizard , sunshine day dream , in veg no bodhi's gear is rock solid his plants in my garden are the only one that dnt get the constant herm check because his shit is solid I have a cross bodhi did with the house of funk guys that was never released that I need to pop Its big buddy's lavender x appalachia and I also have his white sky and a few others like 7 or 8 crosses I could only grow bodhi's gear from now on and would be completely happy good luck on with those bro its gonna be some stanky dank.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
9/10 day roots. Only on a few, but they're coming :)

winta

winta

nice grow u got goin on here bro! i wondered how the tigers milk would turn out now i get to see :)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Winning :rasta2:

Still have more rooting, these were the first to pop white tooth picks.

HPIM0816

More coming...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Shits bout to get crackin cal!

Dude your testin so much good shit right now! Props bro! Cant wait to see how you do this winter with all this bomb ass gear!

What strains you running the tigers milk along side? Sorry if you already posted that...

Top Bottom