Body Paint....you got any?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Seems everybody is getting or already has a tattoo these days. My niece just spent a small fortune on some kind of monstrosity on her whole back. Girls seem to be getting them more than men these days. WTF?? I got one while serving in the military over 40 years ago and have mostly regretted it ever since. Everybody who sees it says it matched me perfectly. Picture of a woodpecker smoking a cigar.
So was wondering who on here has one. What is it, do you like it and are you getting more?
Images

Got this because Thrush Mufflers (their logo) helped sponsor my race car. At least it's not some girls name. lol

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

i started a habit of spontaneous ink mostly when under the influence of some type of "fun" - good ole days. anywhere from finger tatts all the way to inside of the lip tatts.... woke up once with a small tatt right above my junk.... still get a good laugh everytime i piss. lol. now a days its a bit of a trend. made me mad at first seeing all these people with ridiculous ink just to look cool. but im over it, ill probably be covered by the time im dead. just what ever you do, be ORIGINAL. and if anyone wants ink but cant think of something cool... hit me up when im drinking, shit ill even offer to do it... prison style... (not gay sex).... Z

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got a pretty good pile of them and gettin more..

sky high

sky high

Just the one slightly above my outer right ankle that represents the mark my son was using to sign his glasswork... but still thinking of doing one or two more >if< I can find someone in CO who has a 3-D eye/talent. Thanks for the reminder pute. I need to get back on the search.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I have one that I got when I was young. Wish I had never gotten it. It is a constant reminder of how stupid I was when I was a kid. Your tastes change so much as you grow up, and i'm glad I regreted the first one or i'd be covered in the most rediculous ink ever. And i'd be alot lighter in the wallet! That being said I get the attraction, i've seen some really good work and can see the artistic value. Never liked them on women, but my wife has a bunch. Go figure!!!! Maybe when i'm 60 and I need to cover some age related problems i'll change my tune. but till then i'll stick with the one reminder.

vaporedout

vaporedout

Seems everybody is getting or already has a tattoo these days. My niece just spent a small fortune on some kind of monstrosity on her whole back. Girls seem to be getting them more than men these days. WTF?? I got one while serving in the military over 40 years ago and have mostly regretted it ever since. Everybody who sees it says it matched me perfectly. Picture of a woodpecker smoking a cigar.
So was wondering who on here has one. What is it, do you like it and are you getting more? View attachment 323536

Got this because Thrush Mufflers (their logo) helped sponsor my race car. At least it's not some girls name. lol

huh.... my buddy got the same tattoo and nobody knows what it is :) i got a few ford related tattoos. but the one im really thinking of getting is on this video :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No tattoos but I met a girl down in Rio with hair growing on the bottom of her feet.....
What gos on in Rio. stays in Rio.....

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm covered. Some good, some bad, some funny, and I'm even getting some lazered to cover with new ones. I plan on getting just about everything but my face tattooed eventually. I'm a collector so I usually travel to get tattooed by the bad asses and friends instead of just getting so-so work from the guys in my town because it's easy. My wife has a bunch of nice, soft, feminine work on her which I think suits a woman well when done right.

A lot of my friends tattoo and own shops which is nice since good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.

afi

afi

I'm covered. Some good, some bad, some funny, and I'm even getting some lazered to cover with new ones. I plan on getting just about everything but my face tattooed eventually. I'm a collector so I usually travel to get tattooed by the bad asses and friends instead of just getting so-so work from the guys in my town because it's easy. My wife has a bunch of nice, soft, feminine work on her which I think suits a woman well when done right.

A lot of my friends tattoo and own shops which is nice since good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.
Same here. I'm mostly covered with award winning artists work. I win best realistic at every convention with my Bob Tyrel Tats every time I enter. Never get a cheap tattoo. You get what u pay for. Anyone in Michigan that wants nice work hit me up.

Peace, Afi

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

covered. down to the toes. just waiting on the back piece, the whole front, man, you ever hear a lawn mower like die because the grass is too deep??? yeah, thats the sternum and neck/collarbone.

still toes sucked most. on the constant strive to get back to "1" tattoo haha

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Same here. I'm mostly covered with award winning artists work. I win best realistic at every convention with my Bob Tyrel Tats every time I enter. Never get a cheap tattoo. You get what u pay for. Anyone in Michigan that wants nice work hit me up.

Peace, Afi

Tyrell slays portraits.

T H E G R I M E is my go to. He's my absolute favorite.

Vice did a good 3 part series on him.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've got them across my sternum, spine, and collar bone...talk about a come to Jesus moment...lol...when that shading needle pile drives across your collar bone, you start to pay attention.....I'm just about to start sleevin, might get some more work by Dave Allen at Preying Mantis here local in D-Town, he did a black/grey chest panel on me that is out of this world badass..back in Dallas a cat named Mike Tidwell at Obscurities is the shit for color

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I've got them across my sternum, spine, and collar bone...talk about a come to Jesus moment...lol...when that shading needle pile drives across your collar bone, you start to pay attention.....I'm just about to start sleevin, might get some more work by Dave Allen at Preying Mantis here local in D-Town, he did a black/grey chest panel on me that is out of this world badass..back in Dallas a cat named Mike Tidwell at Obscurities is the shit for color
haha, i have rope around my chest piece that goes over my collar bone and neck/windpipe.... and every color in the rope was done with a liner, around, cold, around, cold, around, cold, i wanted to fucking kill somebody.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

did a 10 hour line sesh on my left sleeve. man, those tendons up in the armpit after like all day, haha, i ate a huge snickers and still wanted to pass out.

for those of you without tattoos reading this - you get to a point where the tattoo is the last thing your worried about, its when he releases his foot, and grabs the paper towel when youre all raw...... ahhhhhhh fuck worst thing ever!!!

organicozarks

organicozarks

Covered in them. The worst spot is the head. Chest hurts, knuckles hurt, throat hurts, but the head fucking sucks balls. Your head vibrates the entire time, and god damn does it fucking hurt. I was suppose to get my entire head done, but I just did the back half. My next one will be the top of my throat and part of my chin. I have a small space there that needs to be filled in. My better half sat through 12 hours of a collaboration between two very well known artists. I can not believe she did it. It has been in many magazines. It is her entire top thigh. She couldn't walk right for weeks. Although I did some how get some ass the next morning. :)

Top Bottom