Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Monkey420

Monkey420

My bad bog, I was saying the bubblegum story from Indiana has a big time loop in it not yours. Bubblegum I'm pretty sure is even older than the 1990s I'm pretty sure too because I'd heard of it from my parents as well.

S

ssteely71

How does bog bubble stack up with the old bubblegum @bushy old grower?
I used to love bubblegum. And bubble berry a lot. I've got a pack of lifesaver too Ndn gifted me from you too I'd like to try out.

fo
I have a keeper Lifesaver in my garden that is just some really smooth and stoney weed. You wont go wrong popping that pack!
And even if BOGs bogbubble isnt linked to the original bubblegum it is some of the best tasting "bubblegum" flavored smoke Ive had in recent memory.
Image 8

lifesaver at day 52

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

It's still a very tasty bubblegum...but not exactly the same. Try some and let me know your opinions.

I plan to do a new run as we didn't find the clone we were looking for last time. Stocks of Bogbubble are low but Lifestar is coming next.

I wish we knew the components of Bubblegum and it's origin but great clones were in Indiana early ninetys. Before that who knows?

S

ssteely71

BTW, I have a seed grown Lifesaver that looks just like yours Steely...what's it smell like?

Its hard to pin down smell and taste wise for me, but its taste is a very mellow berry to mint that finishes like molasses. Did that make sense? Im waiting on second run of her to cure and she didnt yield as heavy 2nd time but smells a bit sweeter, not a fruity sweet , a danky pungent kind of sweet. Pure headstash!

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

Congrats on a beautiful plant Steely!!! My lifesaver looked allot like yours too. Mine smelled allot like the green lifesavers taste (if that makes any sense)! It's great meds for pain, sleep, appetite and nausea!!! Very couchy, but I like that!

It's still a very tasty bubblegum...but not exactly the same. Try some and let me know your opinions.

I plan to do a new run as we didn't find the clone we were looking for last time. Stocks of Bogbubble are low but Lifestar is coming next.

I wish we knew the components of Bubblegum and it's origin but great clones were in Indiana early ninetys. Before that who knows?

Lifestar? Don't think I've heard of that one yet BOG! What's the deal on it? When will it be coming out?

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I think Sour Grape and Sour Lifesaver are the one's I need to try.
Grew lifesaver back in 2005 and I still kick myself for loosing the pheno I selected. Really, really nice stoney flavorful herb. Respect BOG.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

LifeStar is my Lifesaver x Sensi Star that I made eight years ago. A few were released and then the project was put on hold.

This batch of seeds should be done in about three or four months from now.

It is quite worthy with lemon flavor and an up high and it is also quite medical.

Gave some to a lady on Chemo and she said it was wonderful and that we sure knew what we were doing as growers. :)

It feels good to gift something so special.

My LifeStar comes to enhance life in this Solar System soon! Stay Tuned! ;). Bog

soserthc1

soserthc1

How does bog bubble stack up with the old bubblegum @bushy old grower?
I used to love bubblegum. And bubble berry a lot. I've got a pack of lifesaver too Ndn gifted me from you too I'd like to try out.

fo
First bog gear I have grown and gotta say the bog bubble is a very nice plant , she is stacking on some bud sights for only 24 days and really happy and healthy looking especially with the fairly high heated room I have been running. The led in the corner is taking away from the green leaves thou

N

neonzr

so glad I found this! I remember watching your first threads on OG, I cant tell you how happy and old this makes me feel, shit that was over 10 years ago lol! I seem to remember 1 plant under a 1000w light all alone. Now I just cant wait to get my hands on those genes!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah and later we grew one SB clone mom in a fifteen gallon pot that I had transplanted five times over about five months in veg.

I used two lights, a 1K and a 600 w HPS. She yielded 494 grams! :)

If HighTimes prints the article I just sent them on the Hx. Of Sour Bubble the world will see my big girl. Bog

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Probably...there is some time to go and hopefully they will be using me at HT. I suppose they have a planned schedule.

HT treats us pretty well and this time in San Bernadino they gave me a 10 x 20 booth!

No hurry really. We would do an interview with Danny and hopefully be inducted into their Hall of Fame. ;)

Do you think I deserve that?

The giant plant SB was a mom six months old. The branches grew too long so it had to be tied up and all the bud was perfect.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

LifeStar is ready and going out now to distributors. Check out some pics at IG #bogseedslifestar

M

motherfinest

This may have been asked but after reading an over grow tread my eyes are bothering me a bit so I can't read this entire thread right now. Anyway is there a place I can find your old photos from og? Thanks

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The first round growing the Bogbubble seeds last year found many nice keepers but the few I selected and cloned didn't really fully satisfy me. So testing of the new seeds has been ongoing.

Lifestar is a cross of my Lifesaver (JCB x BG) and Sensi Star pollen. The cross was tested and pre released in 2003-4. It was a winner and still is. A Lifesaver type like LSD and it is also saliva sided. I think I prefer it to LSD but we need to see how they compare outdoors this summer.

Testing different phenotypes from new seed batches is how we get our flowers for events and display jars. So at any given event we may have clone grown or seed grown flowers of differing varieties. Of course a breeders select clones are bound to be good but what do the seeds produce?

Come and visit us at our next event in L.A. For the HT Cup!

Top Bottom