Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
rvd

rvd

rvd...great work, Sour Bubble is my favorite of our strains. You do us proud Sir! Thank You!

Also, I like your old man pic (not so much the finger, though). Reminds me of a Humboldt Security Team photo I have.
Peace, Love, Gratitude & Respect,
MrsBOG

Chief Operations Officer - BOG Seeds
Read our Bonanza of Green book @ Google Play

Buy Bog Seeds at THCBAY!!!
mrsbog thank you.and I wish I would of had more time in seattle so I could of talked to you but I was from out of town and wanted to get back home before it got to late.hope I get another chance to talk to you .and that finger was for the feds

ZONER

ZONER

BOG Seeds has always had its bubblegum strain, nothing called BubbaGum.

BOG Bubble is our Pure Bubblegum, our first strain!!

Peace, Love, Gratitude & Respect

MrsBOG
Chief Operations Officer - BOG Seeds
Read our Bonanza of Green book @ Google Play

Buy Bog Seeds at THCBAY!!!
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/auctions/?tag=27
Geez....MrsBog must of labeled my bean bags wrong ...... No wonder I've had no luck finding that strain again ... DUH

Myco

Myco

Haha, the last handful of exchanges in this thread gave me some stoner giggles...

Here's some SB leaning Sour Lifesaver from the original selection run. Came across these forgotten pics the other day. Probably my fav amongst what I've found in BOG's genetics thus far. 1 of 5 ladies from a 10-pack...

Sls1budshot
Sls1 01
Sls1 02
Sls1 03

shawnskush

shawnskush

Myco

Myco

Had to share these Sour Bubble shots... This is my pheno #3, my queen, my love. One other keeper pheno in the works, but for now she reigns hold in Myco's garden. Awesome potency and resin coverage, very durable lady. Aroma is very unique, somewhere between savory and citrus/lime - I usually describe it as a dank savory meatloaf funk with a hint of lime or pinesol, as weird as that sounds. As she cures, the aroma keeps becoming more complex. I'm still after the straight lime pheno, I'm hoping my other pheno in the works is the one...

42 Days flower, I believe... She finishes fast.
Sb3 06

Here's a nice platter.
Sb3platter

And here is macro by Myco.
Sb3macro

Happy gardening and good vibes to all!

Myco

S

SoulSynergySoil

"BOG Bubble is my original Bubblegum strain. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A true bubblegum smell and flavor, the smoke is very smooth. Bred from a bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated. A long lasting and happy high. A great outdoor strains that flowers early and yields well with great taste.

Sour Bubble this selection from my BOG Bubble was quite unique and rare. We loved this very indica clone and it took two years to find the male to make Sour Bubble Seeds. This is a very tight indica bud that runs 25% THC and up, with long lasting pain relief and a relaxing high. Tastes like lemon/lime bubba kush. Much faster flowering than others of the kush strains at 8 weeks flowering indoors. Best indoor strain but great outdoors too, but can be prone to mold in wet, humid climates."

So, one of the secret ingredients in the Sour Bubble recipe is in fact Bubba Kush according to this seed catalog. "BOG Bubble…bred from a bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated." Then, an especially frosty, kush-heavy variety was honed from the aforementioned "bubba-isolated"BOG Bubble.

Is this correct BOG? Beautiful breeding work, great job!

Much love and blessings,

SoulSynergySoil

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Understand that my BG was a bubblegum / Kush cross. Not from the old BubbaKush strain.

Long ago Suoer Bog Bubble was isolated and I still have the clone we then decided to name Sour Bubble. Since then the clone has been used with successive males through bx 4.

Most folks prefered bx 1, 2 and 3 with bx one being the most indica sided. Current .SB seeds are bx one one and two. I used old first bx seeds to get the male and made bx one IBL and bx two. The current batch have tested very well. I hope to get more stocked here soon. :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Bogbubble is the bubblegum side and the girls love the aroma. A very smooth, relaxing, social smoke.

Because Super Bogbubble is Sour Bubble I never called it Kush but it is.

My clone has been compared to Pure Kush and another nice BubbaKush but it doesn't smell like pre '98 BubbaKush. It has some funk with a lotta Lime and undertones of Bubblegum.

Top Bottom