Bogglegum?? Yes no maybe?

• Thread starter mrbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Has anyone grown out this strain?? What are your opinions of the grow and smoke?

B

BrosephStalin

Bogglegum was the first thing I ever grew. It was AWESOME smoke, great taste, great smell, super cristally. Very easy to grow. Kept a momma for a few years. Only issues I had with it was it was SUPER bushy. Needed a lot of thinning out in veg/early flower otherwise you end up with a fair bit of larf.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

hells yeah bogglegum! i prefer the taste of the bogbubble leaning pheno. the nl sides high is always nice though. either pheno yields really nicely

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Awesome guys thanks got a good hook up on bog seeds so figured it would be the first one I tried out.

J

John Ditchweed

I have a couple 2 1/2 foot mom/dads? I have grown bogbubble before many times just haven't flowered the Boggle yet. They are extremely bushy kinda lanky plants... they don't seem to want to show there sex witch I am finding weird. I have plants started almost a full month later that have completely sexed. I dunno was looking to keep her because the short flowering time but I am not digging the growth structure or the late sexing. they look perfectly healthy just seems as something is off??

J

John Ditchweed

Just an FYI on bogbubble though... unless bog has worked this farther then he did a few years back the pheno variation is all over the map. some taste link pink bubble gum witch where good but the silver pheno that was skunkier was bay far the best out of the multiple phenos found. I had the same results with his sour bubble... sour bubble had a low low ceiling didnt like it at all and bogbubble was like smoking crack got you super smashed quick but faded away almost as fast as the ride up

J

John Ditchweed

I did thoroughly enjoy his Lsd # 1 or 3 cant remember it was nice yields of easy to grow buds that had a good lasting high and lovely taste. All plants where pretty close to uniform as well.

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Thanks for all the help guys. I've decided to go with lifesaver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom