Bogus police rip off California pot growers

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

Whats wrong with that dog? He looks like he is about to have a stroke...

Here is a real life situation with a 2000 pound bull though..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9pw53WaKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Believe what you wanna. A game pit will gut that big dog.

B

Buddy Hemphill

ok...seriously. It is bad advice to give telling someone thats a good guard dog. Watch the video. The guy has to come INSIDE the gate and SWING HIS FUCKING ARM at the dog to make it jump....lol...wtf..

I'd get past him with a can of Alpo.

Sidenote: are they all that slow?

O

Oregonic

Give me a male and 2 female Ridgebacks, if you're not familiar with them check 'em out. They were originally bread to kill lions and are lethal pack hunters.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those "your opinion isn't mine, your dumb, my dogs better, piss on your dog little kiddy threads" Its not so much the breed of dog, its more about how it was trained.

S

slimjoint

ok...seriously. It is bad advice to give telling someone thats a good guard dog. Watch the video. The guy has to come INSIDE the gate and SWING HIS FUCKING ARM at the dog to make it jump....lol...wtf..

I'd get past him with a can of Alpo.

Sidenote: are they all that slow?

youre an idiot.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have a Ridgie! But she's a complete pussy, and because she doesn't have the ridge she was misidentified by animal control as a "Lab mix". I would love to have another Ridgie, two even. By far THE most difficult breed I've worked with, even more so than Rotties. The most agile I've ever seen, too. My favorite is when it's late in the day and she's in tall, golden grass, and you get her attention. This big ol' head pops up and her eyes are the same color as her coat and when she's staring at you it reminds you of a lion.

I agree with you on the other stuff, at the end of the day it's nothing more than dick-swinging.

Portraiture Hazel 600px
B

Bobby Smith

What some on this thread don't quite get is that what makes a dog a good fighter of other dogs (smaller size) is generally counterproductive for protection from humans.

TRUE pit bulls (triangular head, ~50 pounds, not the 100 pound mutts that you find in the hood) will always take out a large dog - they're quicker and can get to the neck faster.

That being said, I'd rather fight four TRUE pits as opposed to two 150 pound well-bred and trained Rotties.

However, the pit would demolish the Rottie in a dogfight.

C

Cloud 99

Whats wrong with that dog? He looks like he is about to have a stroke...

Here is a real life situation with a 2000 pound bull though..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9pw53WaKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Believe what you wanna. A game pit will gut that big dog.

Hemphill you are my buddy.im glad some one knows what they talking about.Besides me that is.Half these people dont even know what a real american pitbul terrier looks like.True they were not bred to be aggressive towards people.But the fact is they will defend they fam to the death.In fact some of the most prolific Grand Champs WERE people biters.i think the original Eli was one.And yeah slim that big ole teddybear in that video is a kerr.My dogs are way to smart.your friend would have gotten torn up.My dogs would have gone for the leg or another vulnerable area. that dog is stupid and would have been gutted by and intruder.he actually licked that guy on the neck lol.And a good pit never just goes for the throat.they are very intelligent fighters and will often break an opponent down b4 going in for the kill.I still cant believe that dog licked that guy on the necklol

B

Buddy Hemphill

youre an idiot.

you posted the video. :dull

I agree with you on the other stuff, at the end of the day it's nothing more than dick-swinging.

100% correct

What some on this thread don't quite get is that what makes a dog a good fighter of other dogs (smaller size) is generally counterproductive for protection from humans.

TRUE pit bulls (triangular head, ~50 pounds, not the 100 pound mutts that you find in the hood) will always take out a large dog - they're quicker and can get to the neck faster.

That being said, I'd rather fight four TRUE pits as opposed to two 150 pound well-bred and trained Rotties.

However, the pit would demolish the Rottie in a dogfight.

Did you see what that dog did to that bull?

The truth is...if he has a good bite...ONE of ANY of these breeds would stop any ordinary man. Can you imagine trying to get a pit or rot off of you, when all he wants to do is kill you?

50lbs or 150 lbs of sharp teethed muscle will deter most crackhead theives, IMO. At least until a homeowner can take actions to defend himself.

C

Cloud 99

oh and not trying to pick a fight with you Seamaiden but the vet is probly rite.Cause having a ridge is what makes them what they are.Years of being purebred would not all of the sudden pop out a dog wit know ridge.Did you see both parents?if not its probly a cross just like all these peeps wit 80-100+ pound pits IE mutts or crosses.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
oh and not trying to pick a fight with you Seamaiden but the vet is probly rite.Cause having a ridge is what makes them what they are.Years of being purebred would not all of the sudden pop out a dog wit know ridge.Did you see both parents?if not its probly a cross just like all these peeps wit 80-100+ pound pits IE mutts or crosses.
Hey, no worries, I'm not precious about it, I got her from animal control.

She may very well be a cross, but I am positive she's not crossed with a Lab. It was the animal control who made the ID on her, and to my eyes, if she's been crossed with anything it's a bully breed, Staffie, something like that. When she's gaping her mouth she's really got that "gator mouth" look.

I have not a clue about her dam or sire, she was turned in to animal control twice before she was 6mos old, previous owners said she was 100% untrainable. It was a Ukrainian fellow who suggested she was a Ridgie because he breeds them. He said you still get purebred pups that don't have the ridge, too, so I took him at his word. Talked to me a little bit about it and he said back in the day a dog without a ridge like her would have been culled (euphemism for killed at whelp), but nowadays people aren't so strict on that.

She's too well-built to be a mutt dog, though. Not to my horse-eyes, and it's what attracted me to her immediately. But you've called it on her size, she outweighs a "proper" Ridgie bitch standard by at least 20lbs. That said, I've seen the American Ridgies and they're nothing like the European dogs, I do not like them anywhere nearly as much, they look too much like greyhounds.

Took her to Lowe's with me, there was a woman with an uncut red wheaten male (nowhere nearly as well behaved as my Hazel). I think we've got a Ridgie breeder somewhere locally and that's where my girl came from. If that's the case, that person either isn't a member of the RRCUS or they wantonly violated their rules.

O

Oregonic

My parents used too breed ridgebacks, some times a "pet quality" will pop out with a very faint ridge or none at all. They are a very stubborn breed and very moose like with long ass legs and HUGE feet when they are little. Gotta make sure you have lots of room they love to run and need to roam!

As far as bravery overall I would take a little dachshund, also know as the badger hound. They might not look like much but they will protect till the death, even the lazy ones.......I hope. (looking at my dog).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you know (you probably do) that I have to teach Hazel what "lie down" means every day? She's 5yo now. This dog runs, oh yeah. She gets that look, you know the look, when their eyes kinda glaze over with the excitement and they just can't contain themselves and they just RUN! Tail whips in a circle, back feet overtake front, lips a-flappin'.

This dog is far more stubborn than the Rottie I'd been warned about. He was a piece of cake compared to her, and he wasn't cut til he was several years old. The little dogs are always the bravest. Min Pins, for instance. Try telling them they're not a real Doberman. Or like someone said previously, Chihuahuas, oh my goodness.

O

Oregonic

I like watching ridgies run, that stride they have is so cool. I would love to get a couple but I won't make them live in a small house, we have to wait for a small chunk of land...... if they can be trained for lion hunting, could they be trained to take out a deer...?

C

Cloud 99

hey Seamaiden maybe she is purebred.eitherway as long as she makes you happy.looks like a good pooch none the less.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
She's a good dog, but she is completely fucking USELESS as anything resembling a guard dog. It's taken me a while to get her to not be scared of anything that looks like a stick, even an old paper towel tube used to scare the hell out of her. I wonder what her previous owners did to her in those first six months of life. She's big and scary looking enough that delivery drivers hesitate, but that's about it.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Give me a male and 2 female Ridgebacks, if you're not familiar with them check 'em out. They were originally bread to kill lions and are lethal pack hunters.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those "your opinion isn't mine, your dumb, my dogs better, piss on your dog little kiddy threads" Its not so much the breed of dog, its more about how it was trained.

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a dog breed developed in Southern Africa where it was used (amongst other things) to hunt lions.

holy shit

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
How about this!

Any time a marijuana related bust or arrest happens and a gun is in play the law states that a minimum of 3 yrs. if the gun is seen. If it is brandished that is a minimum 5 yrs. If used, a minimum of 7 yrs. A lot goes down and the police department will use it against you to make you out to be a criminal. I think dogs are better. and alarm systems?

EDIT: This might just be california law...

-Supa
supasticky,How about this one...Cross bow and razor arrows! Quiet...just as deadly! No gun! In case there are others, they will not hear, quiet! I have more...you come to me and the dogs alleart me...your mine! In my house..i do not need a gun! Lol I used to be a pizza delivery driver...been robbed at gun point...gave them nothing! There are ways..let them run into the wrong homeowner! Lol monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, Nice dogs everyone has shown! I like dogs! Sometimes better than people! Lol..monkey5

O

Oregonic

The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a dog breed developed in Southern Africa where it was used (amongst other things) to hunt lions.

holy shit

If its good enough to kill a lion its good enough to protect my family :inlove

420king-MASSES

hell ya seamaiden heres a pic of my 4 lbs she got the heart of a lion and is the most loyal dog and she is a great alert she starts yipping as soon as a car pulls up or if some-ones walking by shes not afraid to go after pits rotties german sheps black labs golden retrievers and she just fucked up a beagle on saturday[unintentional]
FUN_FUN_FUN_313.jpg

Top Bottom