Bogus police rip off California pot growers

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I don't own a single gun...my girl has over 30 state licensed and permitted guns, rifles, etc.

Me, I keep two family heirloom 16th century Katana's in the umbrella rack next to the front door. Family is yakusa for nine generations

Then at my AG site i have 4 presa canarios, on all fours they could ripe out a mans jugular, on their back two the intruder would be sucking the males dode. Cops wont even step on to my property until the babies are kenneled.

never break the rule just bend them in a circle.

Goto -893

J

Jsän

16th Century Katana's in an umbrella stand? ...cool. Chuck Norris sleeps on my couch. pay him in weed. True Story.

But why keep a sword by the front door? ...are you expecting them to knock?!?!

Kind of brings me to my point. Weapons are great but they have to be close at hand.
I am thinking of altering a "Life Alert Pendent" to set off about 140db of piercing alarms.
Instead of "help i cant get up" the pendant just triggers an "unmonitored" alarm siren.

140db should be a sufficient deterrent to stay out of my grow, without escalation of threat.

EDIT!!!! IF you really have 400 year old swords in their Saya (scabbard) tossed inside an umbrella stand!!!
I beg you to reconsider. The Sword is a mans Soul and Honor. It is not only Disrespectful to your Ancestry. It will Deteriorate that 400yr old Katana in less than 20 years. The Saya will hold moisture, and thrown like that, with it is point down? is causing wear along its Kissaki, Fukura, Monouchi and the Ha ..... Please, if IT is truly in your possession, find a proper stand and give it a fine coat of oil designed for this. Please don't try to polish or sharpen it yourself. Find a professional.

Iai-do and Kendo student.

Jsän

S

spiderman

16th Century Katana's in an umbrella stand? ...cool. Chuck Norris sleeps on my couch. pay him in weed. True Story.
http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b379/deserthippie/lmao.gif
was wondering if anybody would pick up on that.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Two things i would want to teach any guard dog, One dont eat anything unless its in there food bowl. I know a guy who trained his dog by hiding where the dog cant see them, put raw meat in the yard and shot him with a low power bb gun. The dog wouldnt touch anything thrown over the fence. Second if anyone pulls a gun teach the dog to go for it.
I have a mutt i rescued a year ago and she is so good I can tell what shes barking at, different bark for car traffic, cats, coyotes, and when someone walks outside the fence I for sure know. Also she dont like anyone but me so no ones making freinds. lol

Ive always thought the way they do search warrents is BS, How do i know its the police kicking down my door? Im just suppose to put my hands up for anyone breaking in that yells police? It takes away my right to defend my self. They could very easly watch a house count heads and do a traffic stop when the house is empty, arrest you and have you hand your keys over and just walk in.

half baked

half baked

Whats wrong with that dog? He looks like he is about to have a stroke...

Here is a real life situation with a 2000 pound bull though..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9pw53WaKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Believe what you wanna. A game pit will gut that big dog.

not a pitbull in this video, its an english bull terrier, pitbulls were bread for fighting other dogs in PITTS, english bull terriers were bred to control bulls, this is the reason i own a german shepherd, bred for protection

peace hb

2DogWalker

Sorry to chime in late, but I couldnt sleep and read through this entire post this morning and can't resist myself.

A few topics:
Dogs: Firstly most are just a warning bell. The most important character trait in any dog we are looking for is the protection of family or loyalty, most dogs (and all that were mentioned here) have that trait to some degree. My Coonhound would fuck you up if you touch the female in my house, but other than that I doubt HE would do you physical Harm. However he is a coonhound and I could be in the pole barn 1/2mile behind the house and if a car or foot hits the gravel in my driveway I could hear him telling me about it. But, I am thinking getting a second dog, as much as a friend for the hound as for pack protection.... ( alot of great info on the pack protection )

After reading all this maybe it would be best just to leave this shit to us folks out in the country for the following reasons:
1. Most if not ALL of us have GUNS, and have fired them to kill something before. It takes something inside to sight down on a animal (I could only imagine a person) and think that will be its last breath. But for home invasions I think training yourself for that situation is a must and the most important part if you feel that you will actually DEFEND your home. Otherwise have a seat on the couch and be cooperative.....

2. We can see em from a lot farther away, LOL....

3. I've been watching for no good F***s trying to steal my crops my whole life (sometimes right out of the silo back in the day) I know what to expect, and how to deal with the situation.

Don't fuck with someone who has earned what they have in life, they'll protect that shit. We got 12" of snow in 4 hours the night the attempted robbery happened.

Above is a link to why they should just let the farmers grow the weed too lol, nah I appreciate all that I have learned here from everybody honestly. Just a funny point of view I often wonder on.....

2dog

E

EACH1TEACH1

some fake feds did that to a kid in seattle. kid called cops. they came and let the kid keep 15 plants even though he had a bunch extras. i wonder if he got to choose which strains he kept

X

xeet

To the post that said all you will have is a dead pit. I disagree. I think the robbers wouldn't even have gone to that house. They would have picked another. Just because they knew a dog was there.

When using dogs it is always best to have a least 2 but preferably 3.

Years ago I had a friend that had 2 Am Staffs and a german shepherd. They were all friendly family dogs and very well trained. There were 3 things he that he taught them.

1. They would only eat when they were inside. He did this by putting food out in the yard and if they ate it he shot them with a low power (just stinging) BB gun from the upstairs window. He would also have people walk by the yard and throw steak and chicken in the yard and if they went for ..pling. Trust me they wouldn't touch a juicy steak in the woods even if they found it by themselves.

Why? Nobody can poison your dog. Your dog is always on watch. The old poison the dog or make friends with food to get by him to commit robbery trick won't work.

2. He trained them to instantly go for the hand and wrist on anybody that had a gun or drew a gun. The benefits are obvious. There is no way a couple of robbers would be robbing you. Am Staffs are lightning fast. They can be laying on the floor curled up and only look to be the size of a cat. Except when they get up they are 60-70 pounds of pure lean muscle. They can uncoil immediately and hit full speed instantly. I doubt that the average joe robber even practices shooting a gun let alone shooting at and hitting a speeding Am Staff. Especially when it is a life or death moment. And if they get lucky well dog #2 and #3 will not miss and it's going to be ugly.

3. If he said "watch" they would form around him and if anybody took a step towards him..well once again it was going to get ugly. The police go by the rule that 1 trained dog can keep 20 unarmed men at bay from an officer. And they can. Am Staffs will drop kick you with all four feet.

Yes he was a dealer McDope and he thought way ahead of trouble.

I chuckled a bit when I read this cause my dogs do the exact same thing as your #3.
If I say "look out" they form with their backs to me at attention looking for movements :)

A juicy steak however I don't think they would ever leave alone..

I have three American Staffordshire's between 60-90 pounds.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

That well trained pit bull will just get shot and killed. Fact! If they are going to the trouble of dressup to raid you a dog isn't gonna slow them down but speed them up. Gotta get gone before "real cops" get there over the gunshot report!

YJ
While i agree they can shoot and kill your dog that dog is probably going to fuck them up first and scare the fuck out of them unless they are real pros and if they have to start shooting they ARE NOT usually sticking around at all,thieves are pussys at heart and they will just move on to an easier mark.

B

Bluenote

And id say to anyone getting a dog fuck pitbulls , get a ovcharka,a caucasian one, mine passed away last year from old age, lived to be 14.
Anyways these dogs always made me feel safe, you feel like a king near these dogs with the ammount of loyalty they give you. I wouldnt say they are friendly to familiar faces, otherwise you were looked upon as an enemy if you entered my front yard.
These dogs on thier back legs were almost as tall as me, around 6ft. real thick fur, it can sense danger, and will kill danger in its path.

Man i need to find my old friend and see if his dad still breeds these.

THIS^^^^^^^ and yeah I know this is old. However , and let me preface this by stating that my family has been involved with APBTs for many generations , I know the breed inside and out have showed an weightpulled to Championships , competed in Obedience and agility with them and *ATTEMPTED* manwork..............note what I stated and then note the historic breeding practices within the breed in which the vast majority of maneaters and manbiters were *culled for human aggression* immediately upon demonstration of same.

I'm sure many here will disagree and tell me how wonderful the APBT is for man work , they aren't.....simple as that , additionally it seems like some folks aren't taking a hard look at the negative publicity aspects for both the breed itself and the grower.

For the record , I keep APBTs , some very , very good ones from bloodlines that are almost gone.

Not a *single* on of them is man aggressive. And folks , go view a demonstration of a Fila de Brasiliero , any of the Ovchartkas , Malinois , Rotties or GSDs ***from lines bred for manwork*** , certain bloodlines of Catahoulas , specific lines of Dobermans.......you watch a well trained example of any of them work a sleeve and take a look at their drive you'll forget about an APBT or AST as a " protection dog".

And in the area I'm in one reason I keep Malinois and Catahoulas is because APBTs are quite frequently stolen by nefarious types.

Additionally , you must ask yourself a very serious question , are you *really* ready to take on the dramatic responsibility that some of these breeds entail?

When dealing with a breed such as a Fila or Ovchartka which are for all intents and purposes an LGD with a human focus ( you and the family are it's flock so to speak) you are not dealing with a sleeve trained dog , you are dealing with a dog that has historically been genetically selected for the express purpose of stopping a human being. And working Malinois are a Fila and an Ovchartka together in a 55-70 lb package.

Rather more efficient than using a dog that was traditionally bred to fight other dogs.

And all this value will fall by the wayside if not maintained through constant training and work with already trained behaviors.

There's a lot more to the whole "protection dog" issue than most folks think there is , much , much more.

And a triplet or a pair is much , much more efficient than solo.In closing , never utilise a dog for protection that you just *cannot* lose , it can and does happen.

B

Bluenote

Hemphill you are my buddy.im glad some one knows what they talking about.Besides me that is.Half these people dont even know what a real american pitbul terrier looks like.True they were not bred to be aggressive towards people.But the fact is they will defend they fam to the death.In fact some of the most prolific Grand Champs WERE people biters.i think the original Eli was one.And yeah slim that big ole teddybear in that video is a kerr.My dogs are way to smart.your friend would have gotten torn up.My dogs would have gone for the leg or another vulnerable area. that dog is stupid and would have been gutted by and intruder.he actually licked that guy on the neck lol.And a good pit never just goes for the throat.they are very intelligent fighters and will often break an opponent down b4 going in for the kill.I still cant believe that dog licked that guy on the necklol

You are in error , Eli was neither a Gr.Ch nor a maneater. Trust me on that , now Bullyson and Zebo on the other hand , Zebo being the Gr.Ch you were most likely thinking of , there have been a few more recent ones that got kept based on performance.They can remain nameless here as they are no more than a pair of examples.

So no *lots* of maneaters didn't get kept and in the general aspect the gamebred crowd is pretty good about putting it's maneaters down , now the show crowd and the rescue crowd and the backyard idiots.......well the breed is doomed because of them , Joe Corvino and Lightner are rolling over in their graves.

Setting on some real good blood here that I'll never breed again , no point to it as the pendejos have taken over the breed and public perception is driven by HSUS/PETA outright lies and hyperbole.

B

Buddy Hemphill

You sayin that you got some rare game blood...that wont bite somebody?...LOL....

Hmmmmm.......what happened to them?

No worries... these little Wilder Hemphill reds will bite somebody's azz....

After they kill a Fila.:mad0229:

Top Bottom