BONE AND BLOOD vs. KELP AND ALFALFA

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I would not drop the alfalfa and kelp that's where your plants get their organic super juices from. Alfalfa is a natural source of triacontanol which makes everything better from stress tolerance, trich coverage, yield, and flavor. The kelp meal has cytokinins(spelling?) which help your plants as well. They're natural sources of pgr's and hormones basically would definitely not cut them out but maybe try some teas with both and see what's up.
when i brew i do use kelp and alfalfa :D here is a shot of my veg..they only had one feeding to see what they did, and they got some purp on the stalks..so im pretty sure my mix is not to bad.i would like to refine it a lil better..better range of options :D
DSC03051
DSC03052
DSC03053

K

kolah

just a lil FYI...DJ Shorts book is packed full of good information. He goes into detail about what specific day hours to run to bring a sativa to be very sativa-ish and how much light to use to bring out the indica in indicas. He also states specific light hours which can bring out the indica in a sativa and so forth. Much of it has to do with reproducing identical sun times (day and night cycles) to mimic the natural cycles for that specific area. i.e. If a person wants to grow the best Columbian Gold they should match their lighting cycles identical to the region it was originally grown in.

Of course, with all the breeding and hybridtizing many of the true landraces are gone or hard to get.

One thing I found fascinating was his mention of "light angle." This is in regards to the suns natural traverse crossing the sky (when outdoor growing) and how the plants respond positively to that angle. Growing indoors does not give plants that natural sun angle and in his opinion it can often hinder plants to reach their full potential. He also states the worse thing to do when growing indoors is to run circular track lighting as this totally confuses the shit out of the plants as they have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I guess I may not the only nut-ball as DJ seems to really focus in on little details and recognizes that MJ plants are true living things and respond to many subtleties that many of us never take into account.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

rabbit poo rocks.

They are like my little compost machines. Rabbit poo is "cold poo".....it requires no compost time. You can use immediately.

So they get a TON of leftover veggies and I feed them alfalfa pellets. Their dooky is the shit...lol...

My outdoor went off this year and I think alot of it was the rabbit poo. I used a water only soil mix that blew up with the poo.

edit: My dog killed one yesterday...it made me so mad. My wife left the cage open and Pinky killed Flipflop. Suckage. Down to three...and my only female cant breed because she eats her babies. Suckage. At least we got rabbit for breakfast.

Top Bottom