bong cleaner?

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

the only people that can get it are working in labs and stuff ive looked online and could only find 60% and it was only available in large quantities so there must be some reason for it.
but knowing our government its probably bull shit

P

punkadc

thats crazy.. you can get iso alcohol anywhere around here.. iv never even seen 60% its always at least like 70%... in every supermarket, gas station, liquor store... i wonder why they dont sell it over there?

S

smoketilluchoke

i cant find it anywhere either

its this punk-ass UK government man

no iso-propyl,no guns , no pitbulls, no MEDICAL MARIJUANA

its all no no no

:bong-hits:,,,,, rant over

S

StonedOwl

No pit-bulls...!?

Your government outlawed a dog breed, that's nuts. Pit-bulls are incredibly sweet dogs if ya train them right. They should outlaw dumb assess, leave the pits alone.

F

Fear

Just use alcohol and salt don't use wd40 or ether or paint thinner. Nothing chemical only the alcahol and salt will be a safe taste free way.

T

they call me j

if in uk you can still get your iso online such as ebay....but JUST SO YOU KNOW....THEY LIE....they claim 99.9% but you can instantly smell acetone (and it doesnt work as well as the 90% i used to use int he states)...i have bought from 3 different companies here and they all the same.....

S

smoketilluchoke

No pit-bulls...!?
Your government outlawed a dog breed, that's nuts. Pit-bulls are incredibly sweet dogs if ya train them right. They should outlaw dumb assess, leave the pits alone.

hahah i know

yet we are allowed, american bulldogs, staffordshire & english bullterriers lol dont make sense

(sorry off topic)

but yeh good to hear it is around in the UK
i dont care about it being 99.9% if its just being used for a cleaner

maybe if u were making oil u would need it pure

F

Fear

I use 70% isopropl cause that's all you get in Cali, the pure 99% is in Oregon but 70% works just fine.

G

greenthumb

in the end i used some cheap aftershave given by an ex and its worked lovely.
i washed it about 5 times afterwards to take the taste away but still smells abit.
thanks for the replys folks

M

MASSES 420KING

does anyone out there know how to clean an acrilic (plastic) bong ?
normal soap and water doesnt touch the tar plus cant use bleach or similar because of obvious reasons any help would be very helpfull thankyou!

rubbing alcohol and table salt cleans all the resin outta bongs plastic glass metal pipes

dlovejah

dlovejah

rubbing alcohol and table salt cleans all the resin outta bongs plastic glass metal pipes

best and cheapest way... you can also use rock salt(icecreamsalt) .... commercial glass cleaners are little more than this with some orange citrus scent thrown in..... thats 420

southstreets

southstreets

make sure its like 90% though.. its harder to clean and sometimes still leaves some residue if you use anything less than 90% rubbing alcohol...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
bong cleaner

I use regular iso + salt and it works great bigger salt for bigger problems. You don't need 90%, I've cleaned my bong everyday for several years and never had a problem. The cologne worked because it contains alcohol. You could use vodka etc. but it is expensive

mal

southstreets

southstreets

I never said you need it just easier to clean ur gear and you use alot less for the same price as 60 or 70...

Top Bottom