Bong Or Pipe

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

I've always heard that water collects the phycadelic element out of smoke and the pipe doesn't, anyone?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I've always heard that water collects the phycadelic element out of smoke and the pipe doesn't, anyone?

I am assuming that you are referring to a water bong vs a conventional pipe.

The psychoactive compounds in marijuana smoke are not water soluble and therefore can not be removed with water filtering.
In reality a water pipe doesn't really
filter much out of your smoke. A little tar and whatnot is about it.

Peace

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Out of everything I have smoked out of.

I prefer a water pipe/bong.
It allows me to fill it with desired amount before inhaling.

Whereas things like pipes, joint, blunts.
The smoke enters my lungs slowly while I still require more. And by the time it bothers me I don't have enough. Usually it is the building heat that bothers me.
Not the smoke itself.

Water pipes/bongs help cool down the smoke a good amount. Even without ice. Which creates a more dense column.

I personally feel they are most effective at getting you where you wanna be :smoking:.

Newenglander

Newenglander

This goes with me everywhere. And I literally mean I leave the house ive got my wallet and smoke.

I've got a lot of others toys for the home but this has been my main piece for about a year think I got it back in colorado...can't remember.

IMG 20160228 1732515 rewind
B

BarbaraMarti

That's great question @Smerb Pipes Don't filter Smoke particles. But Bongs have that capacity to remove all bad particles from smoke and filter it. In first process smoke will filter out from water. Second you will pay little more money and buy bong with percolator , it will filter more smoke particles. Because after having perc bong smoke will filter two times. Also if it will be ice bong with ice notches, it will filter smoke particles thrice. So I will prefer bong only due to non filtration of smoke particles in pipes. Hope this make sense

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

My bong is sitting at the shop. Needs a fix. The first time I hit a bong the older dudes were all about the big 4 footer. My arms are long enough to light a four footer, I just acted like a pro, banged it out. Kids

Smerb

Smerb

Lmao!!!
I like em both. Bongs burn up weed fast. But you cant do nasty bowls in a pipe without cloggage. They both have ups n downs
Pipes gain huge amounts of resin. I have saved the resin and used to ask homeless folks if they wanted it. Why not....

V

VainLeech

Out of everything I have smoked out of. I prefer a water pipe/bong. It allows me to fill it with desired amount before inhaling. Whereas things like pipes, joint, blunts. The smoke enters my lungs slowly while I still require more. And by the time it bothers me I don't have enough. Bongs for sale at www.herbtools.ca are always great. Usually it is the building heat that bothers me. Not the smoke itself. Water pipes/bongs help cool down the smoke a good amount. Even without ice. Which creates a more dense column. I personally feel they are most effective at getting you where you wanna be

I agree that water pipes are the best way to smoke, the water makes a huge difference to the smoke texture. I struggle to even use joints these days after getting so use to the bong

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Fish tank pump bong, lay back and relax let it do all the work.

Top Bottom