• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Fimming is a training technique. You’re dumb too
you need more pinching time, your therapy is fading!

not talking about the fact that fimming is a training technique, talking about the word FIM, it is an acronym. that means each letter is the first letter of a word. so F is a bad word, and I is for I and M is for MISSED! so it stands for the words f*** I MISSED. the term came from the apparent missed snip for a top. so, without ever saying that you are not really a beacon of light nor a font of knowledge yourself, i have shown that you dont actually know what anything is. so calling people dumb seems to be a crutch you use when your masculinity is threatened, i recommend more therapy. no one is mad, no one is upset, no one is suffering... well, there is that stitch in my side from the giggling uncontrollably, but no real suffering from any here. most seem to be having a blast reading of these hopes and dreams of yours.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Fim stands for fuck I missed.
I know, whats your point, someone realized you can slow node growth on accident while trying to top and got multiple tops grow together. I fimmed alot im the beginning, thats why youll never have that many tops

Miiikke

Miiikke

not talking about the fact that fimming is a training technique, talking about the word FIM, it is an acronym. that means each letter is the first letter of a word. so F is a bad word, and I is for I and M is for MISSED! so it stands for the words f*** I MISSED. the term came from the apparent missed snip for a top. so, without ever saying that you are not really a beacon of light nor a font of knowledge yourself, i have shown that you dont actually know what anything is. so calling people dumb seems to be a crutch you use when your masculinity is threatened, i recommend more therapy. no one is mad, no one is upset, no one is suffering... well, there is that stitch in my side from the giggling uncontrollably, but no real suffering from any here. most seem to be having a blast reading of these hopes and dreams of yours.
You’re real real dumb actually

Porky1982

Porky1982

His plant is suffering terribly. 😂😂

Porky1982

Porky1982

I know, whats your point, someone realized you can slow node growth on accident while trying to top and got multiple tops grow together. I fimmed alot im the beginning, thats why youll never have that many tops
Do you think 7 months is a long grow or just normal??

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I disagree with you guys. I think fimming can be used well. I fimmed my plant this grow and it's doing well. I just don't think it's being used well here.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter

no, that is not at all the point oh great one... the point is that he said

NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRIED, WE FIMMED (and that means F*** I MISSED) IT WITH MIIIKKEE! 🤔 🤣

then you said

Fimming can be good tho, as you learned today 👨🏻‍🏫

and THAT was funny. and everyone is smiling about it while you are on about your innovative panties, and that made it funnier. and no matter your answer, or how you call whom dumb, that too will be funny!

and i agree, definitely a new favorite here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom