Bonsai SCROG Training and Micro Managing

• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miiikke

Miiikke

12.5 weeks and its not even close to over! this could take on massive soap opera type viewership!

have you any pictures of your last grow, or harvest? how long was it? do you have any estimate of time spent on this? do you expect to double the time with each plant you add?
I have 7 months from the beginning, why is that offensive, it takes more time to get more colas, thats the number I calculated to be most benificial for one plant and space

Porky1982

Porky1982

Ok I’ll stop.
But please don’t disappear on us mike.
I think we should all give him a yield estimate like he asked.
I’m going with 4oz.
So 1/8 of what he thinks is possible.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Ok so we clear I'm gonna just delete posts here on out... to help clean it up... its not personal and we are all very passionate about growing so I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but yeah we need to just get back on track.
Ok no problem, thank you. I just want to document my grow, get help when needed and give it when I can. Thanks for your service!🙌🏼

Miiikke

Miiikke

Ok I’ll stop.
But please mike don’t disappear on us mike.
I think we should all give him a yield estimate like he asked.
I’m going with 4oz.
So 1/8 of what he thinks is possible.
Ok thanks!! You think thats whats possible with what I have(including the mars 3000 im about to order) or just what I can manage with my lack of experience? To be clear

Porky1982

Porky1982

Ok thanks!! You think thats whats possible with what I have(including the mars 3000 im about to order) or just what I can manage with my lack of experience? To be clear
Even with the new light I still think 4oz and that’s being genuine.
Like I said please stay around so we can see the end in 4 months time.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Even with the new light I still think 4oz and that’s being genuine.
Like I said please stay around so we can see the end in 4 months time.
Will do thanks, ill post the whole way through, I opened with a lb tho, Im just saying from what Ive learned since I started, I hope to get more.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
7 months? that is for the whole thing? so you have gone 3, so 4 more then done? or did you mean you are vegging for 7 months?

it is not at all offensive, i am curious and i am not getting what you say.

and did you have pictures from your first grow?

you asked for any advice, and again i know nothing, but i did find a cool little hand held microscope for when the time comes to examine her goods. i have just gotten it and i love it... so far. it was $35 and hooks to my phone or computer so i can really see. if your interested, it is on amazon and i can post it.

Miiikke

Miiikke

7 months? that is for the whole thing? so you have gone 3, so 4 more then done? or did you mean you are vegging for 7 months?

it is not at all offensive, i am curious and i am not getting what you say.

and did you have pictures from your first grow?

you asked for any advice, and again i know nothing, but i did find a cool little hand held microscope for when the time comes to examine her goods. i have just gotten it and i love it... so far. it was $35 and hooks to my phone or computer so i can really see. if your interested, it is on amazon and i can post it.
Thats cool. Yes Im at 12 weeks. 7 months from seed to dry. 2 more months in dry. And yes I have some pics.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
10oz is my guess. Please keep posting progress it's your plant, experiment as you will my friend. I plan on a Bonsai house plant this year but just for Sh*** & Giggles.

Miiikke

Miiikke

FC38EF4B 9479 4E79 9E5B D9C8301782B7
316DD093 A24F 4FCD A21C 060F7E13284E
C33FB1A2 4C96 44DB B299 F9E88FF827CA

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

This is my first grow, im one month in dwc auto. Putting my photos seedlings in my under current system shortly. I will be watching this closely as to its what i will be most interested in.

Here is where im at, day 40 from sprout. No real signs of flower yet. . im having a blast with my razor blade though . . bonsai!!!

20210316 145901 HDR
20210316 210403
Miiikke

Miiikke

This is my first grow, im one month in dwc auto. Putting my photos seedlings in my under current system shortly. I will be watching this closely as to its what i will be most interested in.

Here is where im at, day 40 from sprout. No real signs of flower yet. . im having a blast with my razor blade though . . bonsai!!!
Thats BEAUTIFUL!!🙌🏼

Miiikke

Miiikke

... once more... arent you concerned with all the picking and plucking she wont get downright mad and turn into a part dude and make it all go to seed. that is what happens when you make them uncomfy in flower. they seek revenge! she is going to hate you every time you go see her, you need to let the dog take care of sitting with her. she will always know that you were the one that mutilated her! <--- you wont believe me, but plants do that ...
Not when you do it from a seedling. Its the shock that turns them. My plant does not get shocked. Ever. Lol. shes immuned

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the last image is very good, i like the almost reverse bokeh effect (the fuzzy in front instead of in back), your back lighting, the purple, is perfect draws the eye to all the purple in the plant, and just because one is suppose to find some point to improve so it is not just blather, i will say you could crop about a smidge off the top to take out the spot of light. but mostly it is a very good picture, and i love good pictures!

Miiikke

Miiikke

the last image is very good, i like the almost reverse bokeh effect (the fuzzy in front instead of in back), your back lighting, the purple, is perfect draws the eye to all the purple in the plant, and just because one is suppose to find some point to improve so it is not just blather, i will say you could crop about a smidge off the top to take out the spot of light. but mostly it is a very good picture, and i love good pictures!
Thanks but I just posted that cause someone asked to see my first grow. Im not sure why they asked that

Miiikke

Miiikke

Thanks but I just posted that cause someone asked to see my first grow. Im not sure why they asked that
The 5 oz they are suggesting is around what I got on my first untrained auto. I found it in a dosido bag. Not sure how I would get leas here with 300w more light and an extra 4 months in veg

Miiikke

Miiikke

Can I use a aquarium CO2 generator for a grow room. Seems like that would be a better option for 240 cubic ft. I can seal down to about 90 but would rather stay at 240 cubic ft. Can I let the tank leak through the regulator into the air and bypass the bubble system?

Miiikke

Miiikke

Can I use a aquarium CO2 generator for a grow room. Seems like that would be a better option for 240 cubic ft. I can seal down to about 90 but would rather stay at 240 cubic ft. Can I let the tank leak through the regulator into the air and bypass the bubble system?
Or can I just make a setup with a 5 gl bucket and a blower?

growsince79

growsince79

The 5 oz they are suggesting is around what I got on my first untrained auto. I found it in a dosido bag. Not sure how I would get leas here with 300w more light and an extra 4 months in veg
Here's my tip for you.
The longer the veg- the less the relative yield. Use more plants to fill the scrog as fast as possible. Also the longer you veg the more chance there is for something to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom