• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFC7143

CFC7143

I haven’t said a word about C02
Dude are you serious? I’ve said that myself (it’s dumb for a person to think they know how much they plants final weight is going to be) I’m asking this mike guy because he clearly thinks he knows how much weight he is going to get and thinks he is going to get over a poind. Hahahahahahaha

Porky1982

Porky1982

Dude are you serious? I’ve said that myself (it’s dumb for a person to think they know how much they plants final weight is going to be) I’m asking this mike guy because he clearly thinks he knows how much weight he is going to get and thinks he is going to get over a poind. Hahahahahahaha
Also I was thinking about mike.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Even continually asking how much you will get off a plant shows how little you know about cannabis plants and how few you have grown just like ya feverish asking about co2 3 pages back.
Your absolutely clueless.
This thread is fucking awesome but. 😂😂
Sorry mate replied to the wrong post.
I’m laughing so hard it’s hard to keep track of all of mikes awesome posts.

CFC7143

CFC7143

An also by the way mike I have freinds who have grown plenty of 1.0 pound 1 1/2 pound plants and you don’t need anywhere 6 months to do so and your also not going to do it with that plant and in that space sorry dude just isn’t going to happen

Porky1982

Porky1982

An also by the way mike I have freinds who have grown plenty of 1.0 pound 1 1/2 pound plants and you don’t need anywhere 6 months to do so and your also not going to do it with that plant and in that space sorry dude just isn’t going to happen
This is a 2lb plant.
Mike will smash this with his world changing training techniques and all round knowledge of everything cannabis. 😂😂
4546E19A BDA4 4D69 B0CC 0C6435F80E85

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Harvesting at weeks end. Coming in at just under 5 months seeds to harvest. I'm GUESSING over a lb dry. Who knows?🤷
7 months is too long, unless simply for therapeutic purposes. 🤔 If then, you shouldn't be asking or questioning harvest. Just be "saying look at this sexy beast of a plant thats growing" and leave it at that. 🧐

The biggest fool in the room, is he that thinks he knows ALL.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Even continually asking how much you will get off a plant shows how little you know about cannabis plants and how few you have grown just like ya feverish asking about co2 3 pages back.
Your absolutely clueless.
This thread is fucking awesome but. 😂😂
Its the point of the thread, to train and plan for a particular yield.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Harvesting at weeks end. Coming in at just under 5 months seeds to harvest. I'm GUESSING over a lb dry. Who knows?🤷
7 months is too long, unless simply for therapeutic purposes. 🤔 If then, you shouldn't be asking or questioning harvest. Just be "saying look at this sexy beast of a plant thats growing" and leave it at that. 🧐

The biggest fool in the room, is he that thinks he knows ALL.
If you get maybe one in 5 months, and I get up to 2lb in 7months on a 3x3 screen. That is matter of opinion and I will never consider it. Te point of this is to calculate an plan a yield. You cant do that so dont judge me until Im done, cause its obvious you have no basis but opinion. The fact that its offensive to you how Im training or for how long when this is a specific planned out grow, without any kind of proof in any direction that my grow will be unsuccessful

Miiikke

Miiikke

I dont care about unvalidated opinions, and Ive been responding to every one letting you know that, we heard what you think, Im gonna post my pics and updates. If it bothers you dont open the thread, I dont care

Miiikke

Miiikke

All I keep getting is, your plant is 3 months old, like thats an insult in any way, and my answer always is and will be that I have over 140 tops. Thats way impressive in 3 months and its just getting super annoying to hear all the nevative with absolutely no grounds, I will no longer respond to any unvalidated claims of something that cant be done. This is an advanced train, let your plants grow normal, come here to watch an advanced train and see how far you can push a plant and see what happens, yall havent been able to prove me wrong at all, so Im done debating, wait for the outcome

Miiikke

Miiikke

The guy who ya are telling me to listen to, told me sprinkling down CO2 onto the plant from above is a bad idea and he wouldnt recommend it. Yall are suppose to know what yall are talking about, but you don’t. So please keep your opinions to a minimum and attatch supporting documents to you’re claim to be considered for a response

Miiikke

Miiikke

The guy who ya are telling me to listen to, told me sprinkling down CO2 onto the plant from above is a bad idea and he wouldnt recommend it. Yall are suppose to know what yall are talking about, but you don’t. So please keep your opinions to a minimum and attatch supporting documents to you’re claim to be considered for a response
You didnt laugh at that one “growwrongsince79”🤣

CFC7143

CFC7143

All I keep getting is, your plant is 3 months old, like thats an insult in any way, and my answer always is and will be that I have over 140 tops. Thats way impressive in 3 months and its just getting super annoying to hear all the nevative with absolutely no grounds, I will no longer respond to any unvalidated claims of something that cant be done. This is an advanced train, let your plants grow normal, come here to watch an advanced train and see how far you can push a plant and see what happens, yall havent been able to prove me wrong at all, so Im done debating, wait for the outcome
Your plant could be that size with that many tops in less then a month and a half dude that’s what you don’t seem to understand

Miiikke

Miiikke

Your plant could be that size with that many tops in less then a month and a half dude that’s what you don’t seem to understand
Show me a single 6 week plant with over 140 LEVEL tops. Im done responding to things like this. Youll see in a few months the benefits to having them all level.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
im the one who said i did not think you should be playing with co2 (having read this thread im sure of that). none of them said that. and i prefaced it all with my standard "i know nothing" (because unlike you, i understand the vast amount out there to know and am grown up enough to realize it is very exponential in its value) and not a single soul has advised you to listen to me, including me!

Thats the whole point of this thread, do guarantee replicated yeilds per space and watts. You’re welcome to get join that quest or you can check for end results, hopefully we will all learn something from it either way. Ive learned a whole lot already

guaranteed replication? you started with some light you had no idea of what they were, randomly added and changed their position then chose to randomly get a different light and add that. you had no concept at start of co2, now randomly adding an unspecified amount at an unspecified rate of raining co2 made from baking soda and vinegar and now you are compressing it you say? you said 120 cola now it is 140, none of this is a plan or can be replicated. it is a therapy session, i applaud that. but that is what the point of this thread is, you said so (with all the other blather)

you spent pages asking over and over about co2, when answered you just pooh-poohed it. you bully any who try to help. people here have tried to give you facts, professional opinions and guidance. they have tried to explain the science of why it wont work, and more than that have tried to explain that there is no logical reason why you would want to make it work (the cost per smoke ratio is crazy high, running all that for over 7 months...) other than just to do it, which is fine, but not special, just therapeutic.

you, nor anyone, could predict yield after torturing a plant for months. these plants have been around for 19 million years, and your hubris allows you to think you will do something not one other creature has tried... and do it by brutality. you are both brutally, and with no consideration mauling a living thing while beating on everyone who tries to help. as you grow with this therapy session of yours, my hope is that you can actually learn and grow. there is so much to learn from this. communication would be one thing, but there are many things very few plant related.

when you use terms like "exact", "guarantee", "replicate" "1x1", and such, they mean things. you cant get your canopy "exactly" even, but you keep saying that. you cant guarantee anything when dealing with a plant (or a human or a kid) but you continue to make those claims, and you cant have anything to replicate without a procedural approach but you seem to be forming all that on the fly. i think there is a language problem communicating with you, so there is some issue on everyones part to try and grasp what you mean by what you say, but your beligerance when offered help makes that difficult to do with a straight face. most here set out to help you, but you are making that very tough on people, they respond by not taking you seriously at all. if you want to communicate your great adventure, try a bit of common courtesy or some manners, otherwise the same fate will befall you here as at your other forum. you might want to think about that, you are the common denominator for your treatment, so maybe change you not the multitude trying to help you.

and as sundance said "you just keep thinking Butch, thats what youre good at"

Miiikke

Miiikke

im the one who said i did not think you should be playing with co2 (having read this thread im sure of that). none of them said that. and i prefaced it all with my standard "i know nothing" (because unlike you, i understand the vast amount out there to know and am grown up enough to realize it is very exponential in its value) and not a single soul has advised you to listen to me, including me!

guaranteed replication? you started with some light you had no idea of what they were, randomly added and changed their position then chose to randomly get a different light and add that. you had no concept at start of co2, now randomly adding an unspecified amount at an unspecified rate of raining co2 made from baking soda and vinegar and now you are compressing it you say? you said 120 cola now it is 140, none of this is a plan or can be replicated. it is a therapy session, i applaud that. but that is what the point of this thread is, you said so (with all the other blather)

you spent pages asking over and over about co2, when answered you just pooh-poohed it. you bully any who try to help. people here have tried to give you facts, professional opinions and guidance. they have tried to explain the science of why it wont work, and more than that have tried to explain that there is no logical reason why you would want to make it work (the cost per smoke ratio is crazy high, running all that for over 7 months...) other than just to do it, which is fine, but not special, just therapeutic.

you, nor anyone, could predict yield after torturing a plant for months. these plants have been around for 19 million years, and your hubris allows you to think you will do something not one other creature has tried... and do it by brutality. you are both brutally, and with no consideration mauling a living thing while beating on everyone who tries to help. as you grow with this therapy session of yours, my hope is that you can actually learn and grow. there is so much to learn from this. communication would be one thing, but there are many things very few plant related.

when you use terms like "exact", "guarantee", "replicate" "1x1", and such, they mean things. you cant get your canopy "exactly" even, but you keep saying that. you cant guarantee anything when dealing with a plant (or a human or a kid) but you continue to make those claims, and you cant have anything to replicate without a procedural approach but you seem to be forming all that on the fly. i think there is a language problem communicating with you, so there is some issue on everyones part to try and grasp what you mean by what you say, but your beligerance when offered help makes that difficult to do with a straight face. most here set out to help you, but you are making that very tough on people, they respond by not taking you seriously at all. if you want to communicate your great adventure, try a bit of common courtesy or some manners, otherwise the same fate will befall you here as at your other forum. you might want to think about that, you are the common denominator for your treatment, so maybe change you not the multitude trying to help you.

and as sundance said "you just keep thinking Butch, thats what youre good at"
Somebody said “dont let CO2 rain down on a plant” “its not a good idea” was that you? So I can disregard everything else you say?

Miiikke

Miiikke

There is alot of bad advice being given on this thread unfortunately and Im referring to the majority of unvalidated opinions. Please stay tuned until the end to see you cant believe every discouraging negative opinion you get, see for yourself if it makes sense to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom