Bonsai SCROG Training and Micro Managing

• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miiikke

Miiikke

im the one who said i did not think you should be playing with co2 (having read this thread im sure of that). none of them said that. and i prefaced it all with my standard "i know nothing" (because unlike you, i understand the vast amount out there to know and am grown up enough to realize it is very exponential in its value) and not a single soul has advised you to listen to me, including me!

guaranteed replication? you started with some light you had no idea of what they were, randomly added and changed their position then chose to randomly get a different light and add that. you had no concept at start of co2, now randomly adding an unspecified amount at an unspecified rate of raining co2 made from baking soda and vinegar and now you are compressing it you say? you said 120 cola now it is 140, none of this is a plan or can be replicated. it is a therapy session, i applaud that. but that is what the point of this thread is, you said so (with all the other blather)

you spent pages asking over and over about co2, when answered you just pooh-poohed it. you bully any who try to help. people here have tried to give you facts, professional opinions and guidance. they have tried to explain the science of why it wont work, and more than that have tried to explain that there is no logical reason why you would want to make it work (the cost per smoke ratio is crazy high, running all that for over 7 months...) other than just to do it, which is fine, but not special, just therapeutic.

you, nor anyone, could predict yield after torturing a plant for months. these plants have been around for 19 million years, and your hubris allows you to think you will do something not one other creature has tried... and do it by brutality. you are both brutally, and with no consideration mauling a living thing while beating on everyone who tries to help. as you grow with this therapy session of yours, my hope is that you can actually learn and grow. there is so much to learn from this. communication would be one thing, but there are many things very few plant related.

when you use terms like "exact", "guarantee", "replicate" "1x1", and such, they mean things. you cant get your canopy "exactly" even, but you keep saying that. you cant guarantee anything when dealing with a plant (or a human or a kid) but you continue to make those claims, and you cant have anything to replicate without a procedural approach but you seem to be forming all that on the fly. i think there is a language problem communicating with you, so there is some issue on everyones part to try and grasp what you mean by what you say, but your beligerance when offered help makes that difficult to do with a straight face. most here set out to help you, but you are making that very tough on people, they respond by not taking you seriously at all. if you want to communicate your great adventure, try a bit of common courtesy or some manners, otherwise the same fate will befall you here as at your other forum. you might want to think about that, you are the common denominator for your treatment, so maybe change you not the multitude trying to help you.

and as sundance said "you just keep thinking Butch, thats what youre good at"
I have 450 true watts in a mars 3000 on the way. The 125 I had in there was plenty up to this point, its gonna take off from here tho, and have optimal light for flower. Would you like to make another useless point for me to explain for you. Or just ask me if I care about your opinion next so I can respond accordingly🙏🏼 Youve lost clout on this thread, Im not impressed with what you have to offer 🙋🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Miiikke

Miiikke

Is this the clown possy guys? Cause there is a lot of members and I keep getting the same negative wash ups.. any else out there?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Bro I tried to help you on another thread, comparing blurple leds to the more popular full spectrum QB’s and you made more of a joke about it than anything.

I don’t want to say anything about your grow because I’m new to growing myself, but I don’t get why you didn’t understand my analogy on the Led’s? I dumbed it down as far as it can be dumbed down. At this point I think your defensive mechanisms are on high alert and you just shit on anyone giving advice that isn’t a cheerleading routine. And buddy if you wanna joke and shit, I’m the king at shit talking so fire off.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Bro I tried to help you on another thread, comparing blurple leds to the more popular full spectrum QB’s and you made more of a joke about it than anything.

I don’t want to say anything about your grow because I’m new to growing myself, but I don’t get why you didn’t understand my analogy on the Led’s? I dumbed it down as far as it can be dumbed down. At this point I think your defensive mechanisms are on high alert and you just shit on anyone giving advice that isn’t a cheerleading routine. And buddy if you wanna joke and shit, I’m the king at shit talking so fire off.

yes, it is a problem. he doesnt seem to grasp anything. the whole light thing was so difficult to get him to come around to, it was just hard to watch. im pretty sure it is not really a disregard for anything but himself, i think it is the "therapy" thing. maybe his youth and hubris, but yes, i agree you tried. all have. im pretty sure he cant help it, the not getting it part, it seems he is just a bit "different" in the uptake department.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Thank you for that, that was helpful, very! Thats why I have new lights in the way. YOU may have saved the run, but you definitely contributed to the overall yield! Come by any time. I ask these guys questions 10 times about CO2 lights, nutes whatever, and tbey spend 8 hrs hating on something they dont know about, when they could be helping me with the stuff they do, thats why Im here. They should make a thread about their expertise cause this obviously isnt it, they made some HORRIBLE incorrect points. Some stuff I know alot about. They are just trying to make a joke of the site, when I really do ask for there help and they ignore it and respond to what they want in whatever irrelavent contex for fun and they arent even paying attention to the facts and numbers of the grow. The progress. You can disgree with me, but dont disrespect me. I havent failed yet, and with your guys help I could succeed, if you dont agree speak your oeace and stay out of it so the people that wanna help can have a fair chance to give there input and not avoid the thread like a plauge. Im gonna clean it up and only respond to validated claims and debates for the sake of the grow

Miiikke

Miiikke

I would respect someone who says “I dont think you can get two, but try this to maybe get 1, and Id probably do whatever they said if it made sense. I just wanna beat someones a** tho for insulting the plant that Im so proud of and worked so hard on that hasnt failed YET and I believe I will get at least the lb and show the doubters, but now Im trying to shine on them and get closer to two

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
...and there is a memory issue going on, after all the tedious research i did to show him his lights sucked, and he doesnt have a clue! he cant remember what he said, what we said or what day it is!

the poor plant is 1/4 of a year old saturday! that is to be celebrated! the fear of most things sentient, to die of old age before being productive...

seriously, to the community, would it being more indica or more sativa make it better for this intense brutalization? would the squattier one do better?

Miiikke

Miiikke

...and there is a memory issue going on, after all the tedious research i did to show him his lights sucked, and he doesnt have a clue! he cant remember what he said, what we said or what day it is!

the poor plant is 1/4 of a year old saturday! that is to be celebrated! the fear of most things sentient, to die of old age before being productive...

seriously, to the community, would it being more indica or more sativa make it better for this intense brutalization? would the squattier one do better?
I said thanks for the help, and ordered them, then I asked about CO2 generators

Miiikke

Miiikke

If Im gonna bring up 144 big colas like that, Im gonna need heavy CO2, and supplements if not it wont happen, but if it does it will.

Miiikke

Miiikke

ok, so you get the tank, put the baking soda and vinegar in, make a gallon of co2 and then using the tank, and buy a regulator and dispense it to a hose with holes to rain down till your co2 monitor in your plant goes off... or like that?
Yes, but it has a regulator I hope that I can use, it doesnt have the attatchment for a standard one, thats why I asked if I could bypass the bubble counter, but Im thinking that shouldnt be a problem

growsince79

growsince79

If you want 144 big colas, you need a 6*6 scrog. or you can do 3x3 for 144 little buds. You can't squeeze a elephant into the back seat of your car. It won't fit.

Miiikke

Miiikke

If you want 144 big colas, you need a 6*6 scrog. or you can do 3x3 for 144 little buds. You can't squeeze a elephant into the back seat of your car. It won't fit.
How do you know? Sorry I said I wouldnt respond to this type of coment, but Ive stuffed an elephant into a trunk plenty times, and she thanked me for it😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom