Booyah!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knucklehead bob

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.ogbiowar.com Port 80

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.ogbiowar.com Port 80

Is that what you are getting> I just checked the site and I do not get this message. Coupon code works fine. booyah

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Heya Caps ! too long now I want some Biowar... I didn't pulled the trigger yet coz customs & ANVISA (local FDA - national agency of sanitary vigilance)... this promo could be a nice way to give it a try ! ;)
if I understood... the promo ends today, sunday at 23:59 pm ( it's PST or other ? )
Thanks

Peace
cyclol

urban1026835

urban1026835

if I had to grab 1 for preventative what should I get? Gonna grab the foliar if nobody chimes in before the deal is up since I have different myco sitting here.

grabbed the foliar pack, figure if you chime in that I really shoulda went root I can always go put money on the card if the deal is still up..(I am cheap sorry)

Thanks @Capulator

Last edited:
Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
one Foliar + one Root for me... PM sent :)
Thanks, great deal indeed
Cyclol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
if I had to grab 1 for preventative what should I get? Gonna grab the foliar if nobody chimes in before the deal is up since I have different myco sitting here.

grabbed the foliar pack, figure if you chime in that I really shoulda went root I can always go put money on the card if the deal is still up..(I am cheap sorry)

Thanks @Capulator

Im gonna send you a free root pack.

urban1026835

urban1026835

well damn @Capulator that's mighty kind of you. I have been stocking up on bennies preventatives for some cuts that I need to give the proper care they deserve.

Top Bottom