Booyah!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urban1026835

urban1026835

That's what I was saying. & not so much cheap as poor but definitely appreciate it & ill pay it forward when and where i can.

N

nightmarecreature

Hell Yeah! OGBiowar Root and Nute pack Rock! Ive used almost every spore product and the Biowar, you get more for your money and it works better.

P.S. I used to know this black kid when I was little, he would say BOOYAH right before he would jump somebody lol

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic CannabinoĆÆd
Supporter
Where do you put the coupon code
On the checkout page bro... look right below the word CHECKOUT or above the Billing Address...
Or if you have a coupon :D just check this link... Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code
... Booyah :woot: !!!

Peace ;)

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Capulator . This is an awesome deal! Just want to know shelf life? I thought I read it I'm the past that it's 1 year. I want to take full advantage of your deal but don't want to throw a bunch away

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@Capulator

Should of waited till Sunday to get mine, just bought a kilo of each.. This past thurs or Friday.. :(

Righteous deal.. U guys are lucky...

N

nightmarecreature

@Capulator . This is an awesome deal! Just want to know shelf life? I thought I read it I'm the past that it's 1 year. I want to take full advantage of your deal but don't want to throw a bunch away

Store the OGBiowar in the fridge. It will up the shelf life from 1 year to 3 years. Spores tend to degrade after 3 years in the fridge, by year 5 most spores wont germinate.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Wish I had the doe now lol. Caps stuff is the truth no doubt. Nobody who gets any one of the packs will be disappointed! Ur a good man cap!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hell Yeah! OGBiowar Root and Nute pack Rock! Ive used almost every spore product and the Biowar, you get more for your money and it works better.

P.S. I used to know this black kid when I was little, he would say BOOYAH right before he would jump somebody lol

haha that's an awsome tagline
Store the OGBiowar in the fridge. It will up the shelf life from 1 year to 3 years. Spores tend to degrade after 3 years in the fridge, by year 5 most spores wont germinate.

The packs have live cultures and some spores. There is enough nutrient broth (why the powder is clumpy and moist) to sustain the live ones. As long as you keep the packages closed in between use they will last around 2 years. Hopefully though farmers will use up the product quicker than that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom