Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

@MIMedGrower
Sure , I usually veg until I see preflowers. They're usually about a foot ½ to 2ft tall. I don't really track dates and time in veg really. I only have about 6ft clearance so I tend to keep them smaller. But this is my first round since starting back up and I have a jungle. Dwarf plants i mash into a small 2x2x4.
I have problems culling plants lol.
lookin good man

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower
Sure , I usually veg until I see preflowers. They're usually about a foot ½ to 2ft tall. I don't really track dates and time in veg really. I only have about 6ft clearance so I tend to keep them smaller. But this is my first round since starting back up and I have a jungle. Dwarf plants i mash into a small 2x2x4.
I have problems culling plants lol.

I can never kill them either. I just harvested a lousy 1.5 oz off that 10 week critical mass hybrid I posted. At least its pretty potent and dense. But i needed at least 4 more oz. lol

Bodean

Bodean

Backed up veg. And clones. Going to pop less beans at a time. I always go overboard thinking some wont pop. Then they all do lol.
20191215 091315

Dbear180

Dbear180

Bought 3 packs. The rest are freebies for ordering on Black Friday. I overindulge buying beans lol.View attachment 921203

Lucckkkyyyy. USPS has lost my black friday order. Said they delivered it on friday, I was home all day & got nothing. I watched them drive past my house lol. Now I'm waiting for a supervisor to get in contact with me after standing in line for 45 minutes yesterday🤦‍♂️

Bodean

Bodean

Lucckkkyyyy. USPS has lost my black friday order. Said they delivered it on friday, I was home all day & got nothing. I watched them drive past my house lol. Now I'm waiting for a supervisor to get in contact with me after standing in line for 45 minutes yesterday🤦‍♂️
Doh! Hopefully they find your package and get it delivered. Mine took 12 days. I was getting worried also. Happy holidays to you @Dbear180 .

Srenots

Srenots

dam, that sux...drive by~

Dbear180

Dbear180

dam, that sux...drive by~

I found it today. My neighbors kept it after it was delivered ro the wrong address down the street... acted like they had no clue what I'm talking about. The post office confirmed delivery to their address so now I gotta deal with that bullshit & I'm out over $400 for beans because the vendor I used didn't offer full coverage insurance without paying over $70 for super duper priority express plus 1 day shipping. Figured I didn't really mind waiting 3 days so whatev... I'm pretty bummed now. Especially the whole neighbor did it thing, like I now know I for sure live by a pos in our little community who doesn't think twice about stealing from me. Worst part is I ordered for my dad & brother too so now rather than get them xmas gifts I get to pay them back the money they gave me for our order 🤦‍♂️

Srenots

Srenots

I found it today. My neighbors kept it after it was delivered ro the wrong address down the street... acted like they had no clue what I'm talking about. The post office confirmed delivery to their address so now I gotta deal with that bullshit & I'm out over $400 for beans because the vendor I used didn't offer full coverage insurance without paying over $70 for super duper priority express plus 1 day shipping. Figured I didn't really mind waiting 3 days so whatev... I'm pretty bummed now. Especially the whole neighbor did it thing, like I now know I for sure live by a pos in our little community who doesn't think twice about stealing from me. Worst part is I ordered for my dad & brother too so now rather than get them xmas gifts I get to pay them back the money they gave me for our order 🤦‍♂️
sht, thought u were gonna say that the neighbor had it safely....and got it for u... always sumthin bro...sorry to hear, fuckers~

Dbear180

Dbear180

sht, thought u were gonna say that the neighbor had it safely....and got it for u... always sumthin bro...sorry to hear, fuckers~

It is what it is, maybe because of the whole confirmed delivery to wrong address & usps accepting fault they will pursue it. I guess only time will tell. Funny thing was I had the weirdest feeling about this order as soon as the post office lost my payment to the vendor for a few days, was gonna cancel & that day I got a shipping notification.

Latest posts

Top Bottom