Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

oh so ur hittin the Purple and the Blood females?
I had a blood male i hit the current Buckeye purple with. The Buckeye purple male I want to hit my 2nd Buckeye purple girl,Triple purple doha girl and blood orange clone. I dunno I m high asf I might not be making sense lol

Srenots

Srenots

I had a blood male i hit the current Buckeye purple with. The Buckeye purple male I want to hit my 2nd Buckeye purple girl,Triple purple doha girl and blood orange clone. I dunno I m high asf I might not be making sense lol
lol Im elevated af too, and its makin sense , maybe tomrw we will have it figured out hahahaha

Srenots

Srenots

the thing about runnin beans is, u gotta run the plants way past harvest time....meaning the plants that ur used to runnin sensi 9-10 weeks , will be 12-14 just to make sure seed is done...but the smoke is still there, and thats where the hash makin process comes in to play, u have Bubble Bags?

Srenots

Srenots

if not , that would be a killer present from the wife if u could drop some kinda hints her way haha, u no, like Red Foreman on the 70's show lol , or Al Bundy ....either way ....get er dun lmao

Bodean

Bodean

the thing about runnin beans is, u gotta run the plants way past harvest time....meaning the plants that ur used to runnin sensi 9-10 weeks , will be 12-14 just to make sure seed is done...but the smoke is still there, and thats where the hash makin process comes in, u have Bubble Bags?
Funny you ask about bubble bags. My brother just bought me a set by bubblebag dude? And a washer by same dude. Also ordered a dab press. He's a concentrates guy. I tend to stick to flower. Thanks for the heads up on the bean cooking. Didn't really think about that.

Watching the Witcher on Netflix and finishing up some bulleit bourbon . I'm toasted.

Srenots

Srenots

Funny you ask about bubble bags. My brother just bought me a set by bubblebag dude? And a washer by same dude. Also ordered a dab press. He's a concentrates guy. I tend to stick to flower. Thanks for the heads up on the bean cooking. Didn't really think about that.

Watching the Witcher on Netflix and finishing up some bulleit bourbon . I'm toasted.
hell ya bro...here too, Happy Fuckin Saturday Night ! catch u on the flip side ~

Srenots

Srenots

what all bags did u get? 5 gallon?

Bodean

Bodean

ok, so day 50 ...whew comin on strong man...lookin righteous so far man
Thanks man. My wife keeps saying she's helped because she talks to them lol. Those astrodog x stardog/ sour kush x C99 (I nicknamed it Cosmos) you made are killing it both very different but crazy dank smelling stuff.

Oh and I told you my brother got me this.
20191222 102417

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks man. My wife keeps saying she's helped because she talks to them lol. Those astrodog x stardog/ sour kush x C99 (I nicknamed it Cosmos) you made are killing it both very different but crazy dank smelling stuff.

Oh and I told you my brother got me this.
View attachment 923098
cool, whats the micron size screens on the bags....and glad u like the Cosmos....it was fire from get go man...only a few have it man

Dbear180

Dbear180

I ordered a 5 gallon 8 bag set of Boldtbags from grass city & only got 5 bags, was going to return them because I only have the finer bags (no trash bags) but I'm waiting til after the holidays with my luck lol.

Top Bottom