Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

how many clones of the Cosmos and the DB did u keep going? run em again and see if they are keepers next round....but they all look special from here man... hows the Cosmos anyway, it looked awesome at chop time....

Srenots

Srenots

Nope haven't weighed it yet. Was from sugar leaves from harvest. Looking at it I probably would guess 7 to 9 grams maybe. My brother is planning on pressing it.

for years I used to throw away the trim, and always thought, wtf am I doin, theres gotta be a use for this sht....then BubbleMan made the scene with the bags (around 30 years ago)....sht man, I always knew there was something it was good for, pure straight THC goodness, made with fuckin ice water....go figure lol

Last edited:
Bodean

Bodean

for years I used to throw away the trim, and always thought, wtf am I doin, theres gotta be a use for this sht....then BubbleMan made the scene with the bags....sht man, I always knew there was something it was good for, pure straight THC goodness, made with fuckin ice water....go figure lol
I used to just throw it in my butter machine lol.

Bodean

Bodean

how many clones of the Cosmos and the DB did u keep going? run em again and see if they are keepers next round....but they all look special from here man... hows the Cosmos anyway, it looked awesome at chop time....
Kept 2 of each but lost one of the dbl black. But they were cloned like week 4 of flower so kind of been revegging while rooting. I'm going to harvest clones from those clones. So probably will take 3 of each. They were honestly my favorite of this round out of everything. Only other clones I kept were the Wolfpack and rebel og.

Bodean

Bodean

Jar of some Cosmos.
20200126 105216

Moshmen

Moshmen

for years I used to throw away the trim, and always thought, wtf am I doin, theres gotta be a use for this sht....then BubbleMan made the scene with the bags (around 30 years ago)....sht man, I always knew there was something it was good for, pure straight THC goodness, made with fuckin ice water....go figure lol
Gonna start Savin ! Gonna try it thanx

Top Bottom