Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Bo & @Srenots did your cosmos have a lot of stretch? The few I'm waiting on clones to show sex are getting super stetchy compared to everything else.

sounds Hyper... but they arent outta control...depends on indoor, out door, size, height, they will run indoor just fine, if u wanna veg for a few months , train em, will scrog easy...and good smoke to boot, all Reno are easy to run and not too finicky...hope this helps

Dbear180

Dbear180

sounds Hyper... but they arent outta control...depends on indoor, out door, size, height, they will run indoor just fine, if u wanna veg for a few months , train em, will scrog easy...and good smoke to boot, all Reno are easy to run and not too finicky...hope this helps

Yeah they are still under control for sure, I just asked because most of the time my males would start getting stretchy before the girls. One of the cherry pie girls is a straight up fat shorty cabbage compared to everything else lol. I'll add some new group shots of everything later today đź‘Ť

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Both Cosmos were some of my best plants this round. Really wished I had cloned both. The smaller one had more sour fuel on the inhale/exhale. But always more to run! Good stuff bro.

copy that, hitting them with the Headband99 made em better , but the mom was great already ...

Top Bottom