Botrytis in my Bud !

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I kind of knew I was going to see it raise its ugly head so to speak , only ever so small amount on one of the GG at 6 to 7 week of flower only place for Botrytis is in the fire place bye bye you rotten guy .

Botrytis in my bud
Botrytis in my bud 2
Botrytis in my bud 3
Botrytis in my bud 4
dire wolf

dire wolf

Start a vineyard where the noble rot is a blessing for creating great dessert wines like Hungarian tokaji or the French chateau d Yquem , or the great sweet Italian wines of the friuili

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Start a vineyard where the noble rot is a blessing for creating great dessert wines like Hungarian tokaji or the French chateau d Yquem , or the great sweet Italian wines of the friuili
Yes I’ve worked in vineyards DW some of the best wines are made from noble rotted grapes . But not my buds I hate winter in tassie cold n damp at the moment I e got 2 oil heaters in the shed keeping it up in the 22deg c area . Od

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I took about 1/2 lb of moldy bud once ran it thru an open blast tube and split the yeild with my brother, both of us smoked it never had any lung or coughing issues..

I'm not syaing it was the best idea ever.. but. OO i did winterize it after so maybe the everclear 95% killed the spores??

If thats even possible to kill em..

but hey we did it. we smoked it.. tasted like shit.. won't do it agian lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom