Bottom leaves yellowing and turning up

• Thread starter curious618
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curious618

curious618

You keep mentioning granular nutrients. Are you sprinkling them on the soil? I’d mix them with water before applying. But that’s me.
Yea I’ve been just sprinkling on top of soil. But I recently found liquid version of the nutes I’m using so I’m gonna ditch the granular.

4plant

4plant

I’ve been impressed with the strength of ffof and happy frog. You definitely don’t need to feed until you see some lightening of the lower leaves. If your going to transplant at some point wait until you see them looking a little hungry then do it, you won’t need nutes until flower

curious618

curious618

I’ve been impressed with the strength of ffof and happy frog. You definitely don’t need to feed until you see some lightening of the lower leaves. If your going to transplant at some point wait until you see them looking a little hungry then do it, you won’t need nutes until flower
Well I started feeding cause the bottom leaves started turning yellow. They are yellow now, they look worse than the pics at the beginning of this thread. So I’m kinda confused lol.

4plant

4plant

When it’s a lack of food you’ll get a yellowing from bottom to top and a pale green plant but not that burning tips or edges. Too much food you will still have dark leaves at the top but yellow and burnt edges starting from the bottom. I would try to flush out the granular feed you put in with ph’ed water so the burning doesn’t creep into the new growth. New pics help to.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I watered to just a little runoff yesterday. Pot was feeling light and it had been a week since last watering.
It's still not right, you're still half-assing it and that's what's causing your problems you should have soaked the piss out of it to reset the medium and then learn to water in a proper wet dry cycle, it's not that hard will post up some info later when I get a little more time

Edit: agree with Nick raise the lights and stop the nutes

Top Bottom