BOTTOM & MIDDLE FAN LEAVES YELLOWING TURN BROWN THEN DIE, I DOUBT ITS N DEF...HELP!!!

• Thread starter ITSPROFIT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

Why do you feed exactly one gal to em? Does that completely wet the medium? Also 720 PPM is pretty low for full blown flowering plants. I'd keep an eye on that for sure and look for def.'s. Why did you choose Light Warrior to mix with the OF? Light Warrior is really more for seedlings/clones as its a much lighter medium and doesn't have a lot of goodies in it. You might find it a lil more advantageous to use Happy Frog to mix with your OF instead. And yeah, journals def help keep to keep everything straight, plus you can go back at any time and see what you were doing, makes it a lot easier to find out what youre doing right/wrong. Good luck. MGG
Hey @Mr_GreenGenes thanks for your help I appreciate u!! Well I use 1 gallon because that gets her all wet plus I get good amount of runoff so I figure I need no more & no less then 1 gallon. I know 720 ppm is pretty low I'm feeding today maybe get to 1000-1200 ppm max? Well the reason for the light Warrior is I met a woman at a hydro store I was only getting FFOF & she recommended it to me, said it was more fluffy so u got more oxygen & water flow, plus after showing me pics of what SHE had growing in that mixed medium I was SOLD!! I will def try a Happy Frog mix for my next grow. I'm always willing try something new especially if tried and tested. Yea I messed up with not doing a journal for this grow, I will be doing one from here on out. Thanks again I appreciate u!!

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

I think she's a bit hungry after seeing the whole plant. I would up the feed for her, just a bit.
Nice! Thanks @Seamaiden I usually wait a day(no water/food) then water or feed the next day but I'm going to feed her today and get her right up between 1000-1200 ppm. I watered her yesterday. So just by looking at pics is K & P ruled out or could it still be a possibility? Once again Thank u for all your help I truly appreciate u:)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hey @Mr_GreenGenes thanks for your help I appreciate u!! Well I use 1 gallon because that gets her all wet plus I get good amount of runoff so I figure I need no more & no less then 1 gallon. I know 720 ppm is pretty low I'm feeding today maybe get to 1000-1200 ppm max? Well the reason for the light Warrior is I met a woman at a hydro store I was only getting FFOF & she recommended it to me, said it was more fluffy so u got more oxygen & water flow, plus after showing me pics of what SHE had growing in that mixed medium I was SOLD!! I will def try a Happy Frog mix for my next grow. I'm always willing try something new especially if tried and tested. Yea I messed up with not doing a journal for this grow, I will be doing one from here on out. Thanks again I appreciate u!!

If all youre going for is to lighten up the OF just add 25-30% extra perlite to the OF and youre good. About to update with some veg room picshttps://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-pics-from-the-farm.42569/page-9#post-1296277 ...feel free to stop by and check it out the ROC Dog x 89SKUNK girls if ya have the time.Good luck man I'll be watching. MGG

Latest posts

Top Bottom