Boulder Cup

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
muir

muir

I'm glad someone finally said it.

Well of course it is. so let me try that again, we could go BHO free, we could go H2O extraction ( using only water which is known as "the universal solvent") and thus would also not truely be solvent less by definition

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I'm glad someone finally said it.
Hey Muir, as i said before i'm sorry if i unintentionally jacked your thread about finding someone to partner up with for a retail spot,....... sorry others joined in on ripping on Lino too. While i'm a huge champion for free speech i'm no fan of people yelling over anothers speech ( unless ther spouting BS ), so i'm curious what kind of take you might have on my behavior, Seems like i got SEAMAIDEN all worked up, or at least all of the anti-Lino folks together did.
You guys wise up that Ketamine freak yet? I'm oldschool highcountry to the bone, and know quite a few unmapped mine shafts, i'm always amazed how fast people can change when you show them where their actions are gonna get them,......Take it any way you like. Like i said sorry again,....if it even bothered you. Something tells me your skin is way thicker than that.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Water doesn't dissolve the resin glands it's just a tool to collect the different sized heads. It's not a solvent.

Alc is actually harder to purge than butane IME. Butane FTW. But H20 hash will destroy ethanol hash on every level but perhaps potency.

muir

muir

UCMETOO Yes, I have thick skin, but known in town to be volatile. But, lets not shit in this thread.

Good luck with a cup you guys. I really have no interest in cups but if anyone is ever up in Ned, I'm always around and easy find, let's puff down. I have an empty retail shop always "open for sessions" dabs or flowers.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Water doesn't dissolve the resin glands it's just a tool to collect the different sized heads. It's not a solvent.

Alc is actually harder to purge than butane IME. Butane FTW. But H20 hash will destroy ethanol hash on every level but perhaps potency.

Ok, did you think we did not agree? Well i'd assume the term 'Crippler' implied potency i'll try to accept a more literal vocabulary,.... i'm really glad your having success with BHO, IME most producers do a poor, sometimes very poor, job of extraction of the Butane in post production,..........and i agree that H20 extraction methodology produces a fantastic product, if you want my most literal point of view,......1st pass dry tricome collection, then what ever extraction "solvent" your into produces and epic product, just not as much as most people want for yield.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

UCMETOO Yes, I have thick skin, but known in town to be volatile. But, lets not shit in this thread.

Good luck with a cup you guys. I really have no interest in cups but if anyone is ever up in Ned, I'm always around and easy find, let's puff down. I have an empty retail shop always "open for sessions" dabs or flowers.

Ill hit ya up next time i'm up the hill, love to burn one with ya, and BTW i know it must be hard to believe but i been known as 'volatile' soo long i don't remember when it started..........!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nope sorry. Could not secure a location we liked.
Shorting for next year.

Peac

Top Bottom