Box of OG Kush Ghost Cut s1

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbiewitskillz

Good to know. I was really interested in his Chemdog #4, og, oh zone, cheese suicede cut. I ran cheese from greenhouse and its def ok but not as potent as i thought. i was thinking docs suicide cut would be a lot better

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Im sure it will beat Green House ne day.. I hear alot of no good about their genes.. If you looking for some cheese I would get Swervs strain called The Funk (uk cheese X Chemdog D).

C

comadosed

your bubba looks proper and i cant wait to start working with the Funk

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im beta testing his oh!zone fem line in a week or so, so look for that thread, should be a fun run as its chemo x OG (ghost cutt).
.....you ever run you your ghost in a room with AC bro? check her out

DSCN1523
DSCN1525
DSCN1520
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Comado.. thanks bro.. yea let me know how the funk works for ya..

Skunk.. will do bro.. oh zone definatly sounds interesting.. I swere our phenos are exactly alike.. my girls turn the same purple in the cold.. especially with a good flush..
let me look and see if I can post up a pic..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

These are the only pic I could find were you could see the purple.. I trimmed most the purp out during the manicure..
Im not the biggest fan of purple weed but I make an exception for this girl from time to time..lol
http://i166.invalid.com/albums/u117/KINGKONGKENNEL_2007/DSCF1919.jpg
http://i166.invalid.com/albums/u117/KINGKONGKENNEL_2007/DSCF1922.jpg
http://i166.invalid.com/albums/u117/KINGKONGKENNEL_2007/DSCF1928.jpg

B

Bluenoser

i wouldn't be to quick to write off doc's uk cheese it is the best cheese i've tried so far

D

Dr Gruber

Hi KinG Kong,

You wouldnt happen to have any pics of the Columbian Skies you grew would you?

Thanks!

M

mtnlyin

Dude I lost of box of bud that looked EXACTLY like that one you took a picture of. Hmmm....suspicious if you ask me. Congrats on a fine harvest and enjoy every second of your efforts.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hi KinG Kong,

You wouldnt happen to have any pics of the Columbian Skies you grew would you?Thanks!

I did but dont have them ne longer.. She was a nice tree.. I grew her outdoors trying to achieve the great yields like her description gives on the site.. however the phenos I had did yeild good.. just nothing like 4+.lbs like the description gives on his site.. I vegged her for 1 half mo. inside.. then kicked her outside in June.. she got huge.. but only yielded 12 oz... they smoke was ok but nothing to right home about.. Had the chemo flave with a mild buzz..

Thanks![/QUOTE]

nice bud there good job
Thanks bro..

Dude I lost of box of bud that looked EXACTLY like that one you took a picture of. Hmmm....suspicious if you ask me. Congrats on a fine harvest and enjoy every second of your efforts.
lol.. definatly suspicious.. thanks for the props my friend.. and the buds..lol ..:bong2:

D

Dr Gruber

I did but dont have them ne longer.. She was a nice tree.. I grew her outdoors trying to achieve the great yields like her description gives on the site.. however the phenos I had did yeild good.. just nothing like 4+.lbs like the description gives on his site.. I vegged her for 1 half mo. inside.. then kicked her outside in June.. she got huge.. but only yielded 12 oz... they smoke was ok but nothing to right home about.. Had the chemo flave with a mild buzz..

Thanks for the CS info, I think I had the Chemo flave also, but the potancy was very good...yeild was so-so as I was doing her under CFL's only. I've still got her going as a mother, might give her another run under better conditions.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Oh man that box of buds is silly sick! I am getting excited because my ghost cut OG's should be in the mail today hopefully crossing fingers. Doc is definetly the man right now, super looking grows popping up! Oh and hope nobody minds a quick couple shots of my UK Cheese phenos.

Cheese 1
Cheese 2
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

u got too much dankness throw some away at my house :)

Lol.. me.. what about you?? .. ok ok..maybe we are tied with dankness..lol

Thanks for the CS info, I think I had the Chemo flave also, but the potancy was very good...yeild was so-so as I was doing her under CFL's only. I've still got her going as a mother, might give her another run under better conditions.
NIce give her another go under some big boy lights and see how she does.. or better yet kick one outside..

Oh man that box of buds is silly sick! I am getting excited because my ghost cut OG's should be in the mail today hopefully crossing fingers. Doc is definetly the man right now, super looking grows popping up! Oh and hope nobody minds a quick couple shots of my UK Cheese phenos.
Thank you bro.. Good luck on your purchase and grow.. Doc definatly has some dank.. Nice Cheese by the way.. What cut or seed is it if you dont mine me asking?

Sherwood

Sherwood

Both those pics are BX1 seeds from a UK Cheese clone to a Skunk #1. Those are tight smaller nuggets, then I have a F2 seed plant that is way fatter and has alot of long white hairs. I'm also getting the Doc's Iranian G13 along with his Ghost OG, hopefully they come today! Have you shown him your box of buds pics? Man I need a good camera, what do you use?

Sherwood

Sherwood

I got my Ghost cut OG Kush seeds today, woohoo! I'm shooting for a box of buds like yours!

Top Bottom