BP British Petroleum Disaster...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The biggest castastrofy the world ever faced!! I watched all the consparicy docs about 911 etc Zeitgeist etc ad trust me im not easy to fool with conspiracy theories because i always tripple check what i read or see.

But this time, on this particular mattar, the truth is hard to found! Infos, real infos are not easy to grab. I listened to that guy called Lindsey Williams on the alex jones radio show. Im not a fan of Alex tel u the truth but im not closed minded.

Please watch this and lets debate here...

Lindsey Williams BP Disaster pt1

Lindsey Williams BP Disaster pt2

M

Malachi

Well I think that it definately is a disaster and I truly think that no one knows how bad it really is yet. When the smoke clears and we get a handle on this thing then we will truly know. But will then it be to late? Just the idea of them throwing in the idea of using nukes to control this should give us an idea of how bad this really is. I feel really bad for the people of LA to go through Katrina and then have to deal with this. I don't know what to think, I am still in shock.

A

andy107

like i said the other day...wheres all the celebrities and commercials about saving the gulf? NO WHERE!! because if it happens to america for some reason nobody gives a shit..but by god we sure can help haiti and numerous other countries with their problems!

S

slimjoint

thats hard to swallow if true.
Its very persuasive.
but one side of me believes he adds alot of hype to the situation.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
He does indeed, this is why i dont like Alex Jones. Nonetheless the situation, if those informations are true, is irreversible. People from Florida and all aroud shoul leave right now. Specialy those with kids. Sell what u can and leave...

O

Oregonic

My wifes cousin just moved to Florida a few months back with his wife and newborn to be with her family, we are making arrangements right now to get their asses back over to the west side of the states. Even if everything went perfects and we plugged this shit up we still have a huge issue of hurricanes and acid rain coming.

If this doesn't get the USA to rethink its energy policy and start making a major push toward energy that won't destroy us or our world.

If there was ever a time for extraterrestrial intervention this is it, we have proven this is out of our control. Thoughts and all of our positive energy are with the south right now, be safe!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

There prolly wont be acid rain from this, thats completely impossible, it dosnt work like that. Maybe from the dispersant but, doubtful. This isnt the first major oil spill in the gulf of mexico either, look back to 1976. However Katrina had water flow inland almost 20 miles, so once that happens its completely over. And not only is this already suppose to be a historic hurricane season but with the oil on top of the water its warming the water close to the land, which means.....you got it, its like giving the storm some ice right as it hits shore. Did anyone see the asshole representative from texas that apologized to BP, for the government taking 20 billion for the clean up.

AND

That was a fucking cold hearted comment about haiti, like shit vato, 250,000+ people died in haiti, like shit man. We ALLOWED bp to go in and drill 100's of floating wells in our coast with little to no over-sight. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TIIIIIIIIIIME difference.

Americans have got to be the most dis-ingenuous bunch of freaking stupid assholes EVER. Its just something about how we act like were getting screwed no matter what, we always want ours, but fuck that guy i dont care if he gets shit, this is the USA USA USA, woooo, drill baby fucking drill right....not all of us but WAY to many of us. Just a bunch of fucking hill billy's "need ma meat n tators" "meat n tators damn it" cue banjo here >>>>

:hunter::hunter::fubar:fubar:character0111:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

bp actions are criminal.
their heads should roll.
peace
Ez

No kidding, bro. But its seeming doubtful that their gunna even have to pay for all the clean up or claims, much less do any time. Its truly insane, beyond words and anger almost. No accountablilty and almost all of the politicians on from the coast are staying quite when it comes to laying blame on BP. Shoot, even up till the 30 day mark a large majority of people on the coast were still, 100% behind BP. You kinda almsot dont wanna watch as the false sense of control BP has said they had is slipping away and the coast residents are realizing there lifes there are over indefinitely.

P

paulwarr41

How very two-faced of our American cousins (lol).When its on there own doorstep they as usual go overboard.
What about all the Pollution American companies have left in Africa.Oil pipes just run above ground with leaking valves causing havoc to the local population.Open pits filled with crude oil giving off deadly fumes.Not to mention this oil then soaks in to the water table which itself is very hazardouis to health.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I blame the people who should have been doing there jobs and checking on these drilling rigs. I think BP could be doing much more.
But this is our country being destroyed.
So ultimately I blame Obama.
He should have sent all military and private ships to help.
He should have allowed the assistance offered to us.
And waved that damn jones act.
I want that piece of shit president impeached now.
He is a commy bastard.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I blame the people who should have been doing there jobs and checking on these drilling rigs. I think BP could be doing much more.
But this is our country being destroyed.
So ultimately I blame Obama.
He should have sent all military and private ships to help.
He should have allowed the assistance offered to us.
And waved that damn jones act.
I want that piece of shit president impeached now.
He is a commy bastard.

....wtf....dude, that off shore oil rig was not registered or inspected by the US. It was inspected and registered to the Marshall Islands. Thats where the blame for that should go, umm not Obama. It wasnt Obama who allowed ANY not one NOT A SINGLE ONE of the rules in place that allows for off shore floating platforms to be registered outside the US, and then operate inside our jurisdiction. Not all the oil platforms in the gulf are US oil platforms. We dont own the whole damn gulf. BP was aware of the oil spill 3 to 4 hours before it happened, and notified NO ONE. They lied about how much was actually spilling, which they still are, exactly what would we have done with all our navy ships? What about our other interests, like protecting us from the scary terrorists. If Obama would have done that, then we'd have the same fucking people criticizing him now criticizing him for that. Its just a big stupid loop of bullshit.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't even get me fukin' started. This shit is touching home for us.. Horrible horrible horrible... Fishing is ruined, our amazing gulf seafood and world renowned shrimp, fuked!.

We are extremely worried about the Gulf of Mexico's only underwater flower garden banks.. http://flowergarden.noaa.gov/about/about.html

We personally dive here all the time and now it could be all lost.. grrrrr..! My peoples have been using the gulf for generations and generations, and now this... :mad0233:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

BP is a company. Interested in making $$.
And they are going to pay for it.
I do not blame Obamo for the spill itself. I should have clairified that.
But I still blame him for it hitting our shores and Still not waiving the jones act.
Or excepting help that has been offered from many different places.
But he is owned by the Unions and they would have is arse if he dared wave the jones act. And let other companys make money from the clean up that should have gone to Laber unions. MONEY is why he has done nothing. Plus cant let a good disaster go to waste. Now he can jam Cap and trade down our throats.
This is going to change the entire planet. And he is still not putting all availible resources on it. Or even excepting help.
Screw him.

southstreets

southstreets

if he woulda waved the jones act WE would have to pay for everything... bp's so greedy though.. they coulda gave an ok just to send a torpedo and shut down that leak but they wont.. too much money to be lost!!! the russians stopped a leak by doin the same thing.. and if that hapeens that means that bp's other rigs are deemed useless!!! greedy bastards!!

L

Lost

How very two-faced of our American cousins (lol).When its on there own doorstep they as usual go overboard.
What about all the Pollution American companies have left in Africa.Oil pipes just run above ground with leaking valves causing havoc to the local population.Open pits filled with crude oil giving off deadly fumes.Not to mention this oil then soaks in to the water table which itself is very hazardouis to health.

The problem is that the big corperations in America control the media, so most Americans never hear about the evil these mega corperations do. Then you get the republicans spouting their free capitolism B.s. Yea, we have seen over and over that big corps will not regulate themselvs.. Lets look at banks.. Even 7-12 years they have some sort of bailout. AIG.. GM? Countyrwide... CitiGroup.. Could go on for pages where fat cat ceo's got huge payouts while fucking everyone else.

The issue is the people that rise to the top of one of these mega corps are not nice people. They are greedy liars, worse than the politicians whom they often employ in on manner or another. And somehow we are supposed to let these people govern themselvs to remain honest? Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

Drill baby drill!

p.s. - Notice the ceo's are now slithering into politics?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

BP is a company. Interested in making $$.
And they are going to pay for it.
I do not blame Obamo for the spill itself. I should have clairified that.
But I still blame him for it hitting our shores and Still not waiving the jones act.
Or excepting help that has been offered from many different places.
But he is owned by the Unions and they would have is arse if he dared wave the jones act. And let other companys make money from the clean up that should have gone to Laber unions. MONEY is why he has done nothing. Plus cant let a good disaster go to waste. Now he can jam Cap and trade down our throats.
This is going to change the entire planet. And he is still not putting all availible resources on it. Or even excepting help.
Screw him.

OH Ok cool, i agree with that totally. But yea the jones act is a catch 22, its suppose to be there to protect us from paying for the clean up, but like you said prevents any outside help....they had this planned from the valdiz. A way to keep it private, and let the company who caused the mess to profit from it, its back asswards. Whats going to really suck is were prolly going to start getting all our oil from Russia, who as all know just loves the US right.....shit.

The reason that they really really really dont wanto use a nuke is because this well has sooo much pressure built up behind it that they are almost certain it would cause unfathomable cracks to appear in the gulfs floor, allowing it to gush freely till the well, goes empty, which wont ever happen cause its refilling as we speak. Yall should check out the storys that there might already be cracks in the gulf floor already releasing more oil into the gulf.

L

Lost

Something to keep in mind about the Jones act thing. First off, I believe there is a law or some such silly thing that says if the oil company spills it, they have to coordinate the efforts to cap it and clean it up. If BP wants to hire the skimmers, they could have. The Jones act prohibits them from going from one port to another. If they are hires and based out of a single port there is no problem. BP is the one that should have hired them and made it so. They are the ones with the authority..

Now imagine if 3 days after the spill obama declares a state of emergengy, takes over the cap operation, gets the military involved. Can you imagine hte shit storm fro the right? "Hes a tyrant, he can't just go in there and take over! There are laws, its BP's responsibility to cleanit up! Why are you using taxpayer maoney to clean up something that is BP's legal responsibility to clean up? YOU COMMUNIST!!" err something like that..

Hell that duche bag from the senate condemed the president for making BP set up (voluntarily) a 20 billion escrow account to cover clean up costs as well as loss of income payouts, etc.. Are you kidding me? So this republican senator Joe barton said..

He called it "a tragedy of the first proportion, that a private corporation can be subjected to what I would characterize as a shakedown, a $20 billion shakedown."

Wait what? A fund to make sure BP does not go bankrupt and leave the bill with the US. Totally communist, i mean looking out for the little guy after the big guy just came and fucked everything up for everyone? Yeah...!!!!1111oneoneone

Top Bottom