BP, TPOG, NMOG, PN Phenohunt

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice Set up. Been wanting to flower my true powers. Tuned in for the epic finish. Blue Power is super dank for sure

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Thanks for stopping by JB, I had a true power pheno I looooved the citrus OG funk. But I got rid of her because she yielded poorly. Im searching this round for a better yielding pheno of her. im very excited to finally run some BP, the flavor sounds great. im pretty excited on a couple PN phenos i have the structure is insane. Alot of branching and a thick mainline.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

This is my song when theres snow on the ground outside and its still a tropical paradise in my rooms!!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

20140423 010518

Stretch is over, i was busy as hell this week setting up the other rooms and kind of let the canopy get a little off, the 7g pots are getting fed once a day, 5g pots twice a day. Heavy run off

Ive taken cuts off all the 57 sin city seedlings, sexed each of them and had 31 females, i knocked off 7 stragglers and now am left with 24 females, one cut of each are being vegged the main plants are being flipped tomorrow. All of the male clones are being grown out in another room to collect pollen for a lil chucking this fall in the greenhouses.

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

dude! shit is on point and blowin the fuk up!~
so what do ya think..shit gets crazy when you jump from 5's to 7's huh?

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Thanks for stopping by natural. Honestly, from the naked eye I am seeing no difference between the trey with the tan 5g pots and the trey with the 7g pots. The 5g pots need to be fed more often. But theres really no telling until I chop and weigh the yield difference between treys. Shit im hoping the 5gs shine so I can start using less coco.

Natural

Natural

it def might be strain dependent and the coco too...can't wait to see what ya think come harvest

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Its def the coco natural, if I was running organic soil theyd be in 10g smarties for sure. You can get some big plants in small containers with coco, you just have to feed multiple times a day like hydro. My buddy has pulled an 8 oz plant out of a 3g pot of pure coco.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Damn brother, just got caught up... What a fat come up on those gavitas...
What week are the plants in above? They look fat, pretty early on.. Didn't know you were rockin' Sin City gear, good shit!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Its two 4 x 8 Low Tide treys. So a 16 x 4 for my total footprint. Ya I couldnt pass up sin city packs for 40 bucks a pop bro. Bought every strain they had in stock.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

They started flower on the 29th of March. So that would put me at 28 days into flower as of now. The sin city clones will be in this room next round. This strain is a cross me and a few buddies have been working on, its a heavy sativa pheno of ECSD x (dream queen aka green crack x local mendo thai strain)

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Now I remember why I stopped growing sativa dominant phenos, leafy as hell and stretchy as a mofo. Luckily they make up for it in yield. Also nice to have some sativas for the headstash to mix things up every now n then.

20140429 024026

Top Bottom