• Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Doneskis

20140511 022015

Natural

Natural

ha..those 7 gals are lookin like some big tittie biotches in low cut dresses...but I'm liking the tight look on those 5 gals too ;)

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

ha..those 7 gals are lookin like some big tittie biotches in low cut dresses...but I'm liking the tight look on those 5 gals too ;)

They do look bigger but the 7g didnt fill innearly as well as the 5g and the 5 gallons have way denser hard nugs. Ill be rockin all 5 gallon pots next run fed 3 times a day in full flower.

Obitokeanobi

Obitokeanobi

They do look bigger but the 7g didnt fill innearly as well as the 5g and the 5 gallons have way denser hard nugs. Ill be rockin all 5 gallon pots next run fed 3 times a day in full flower.
Hey man got raskal berries finally ordered em from NGR can't wait to see these in action!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Sweetness bro, keep me updated. Stuff sounds so righteous

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Added a lil spice to my girls lmao. Things are going good. I had a crazy freakin week tho. From a high speed chase in a stolen car ending in my front yard and hearing the commotion and stepping out of my front door to the cops beating the crap out of this guy.. to my landlord trying to extort me out of cash from this upcoming harvest.. looks like its time to get out of here fairly soon.

20140514 015548

Latest posts

Top Bottom